I can't help it /po/. I hate them

I can't help it. I'm starting to HATE the jewish media establishment. I always steer clear, but the influence of this board is fucked up. I keep seeing all this bullshit online, on twitter, on facebook. Fuck the jews, etc. And now the Google thing yesterday. There's no one thing; I just hate the establishment that's in power now, and I don't even know why heh. Give me some helpful guidance. I see plenty of normal stuff on tv, just asking for regular screens and whatnot.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesouthafrican.com/what-time-is-the-no-confidence-vote-and-what-happens-if-jacob-zuma-is-booted-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Once you see the world for what it is, there's no going back.

Stop using social media. FuckerBerg's Kikebook and Twatter are cancer. Only use a TV for catching the news or something, as all programming is cancer nowadays as well. Go take a walk in a park, read a book. Oh, and quit using fucking smart phones for anything other than quick info checking and communication.

Ted Kascynzki was right.

Use boycotts. Never give even so much as a click to companies who are against you.

For example, if Google hates you, then stop using all their services. Then inspire others to do the same (anons and people you know IRL).

On the other hand, do everything you can to support companies who are on your side.

All change must start somewhere. Can we count on you?

What kind of screens op?

Nothing in particular. Just been here for a little while and saved all this shit.

I have quite a few saved now. I haven't posted any brand new threads much lol. I just work in a room with normal people, some I know are people of all kinds. Once it hits global the 'jew monster' really seems apparent.

Here are a few to add to your media bias screens folder.

This is some 1984-tier shit. Keep postin', mane.

This one is tip top jej

They can't be this stupid.
Bleachbit IS acidwashing your fucking-REEEEEEEEE

Maybe whoever runs the twitter has autism and takes everything literally

pic hits close to home

They've been taught a lie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Basic gestalt on the Zuma thing happening today for the opportunistic and very lazy? Will his removal make things better or worse for you there?

The media hates Whites.

this is why I avoid watching TV.

It can be pretty breathtaking.

Salon is anti-White.

it depends if the motion passes , and who the anc elects as their new president ,but if a new election is held the eff wil win , then its game over whiteboy

I'm still here, just taking it all in.

I don't think anyone could deny there's an obvious media slant, the disagreement would be over whether it's justified. Lots of them honestly think whites/males are evil and need to be reprogrammied

Massive media bias for the Jew.

no equal rights for Whites.

here is some info

thesouthafrican.com/what-time-is-the-no-confidence-vote-and-what-happens-if-jacob-zuma-is-booted-out/

I was raised catholic and was taught that the Pharisees conspired with the romans to kill Jesus, and that their people are now cursed and can never goto heaven. Our priest literally said this in church.

/po/ ?
Are you one of those fagets that attacked the origami board ?

Not it was a misspelling. I made a mistake, but I've been lurking for long time

The Times of Israel deleted this one--a Jew advocating for genocide.

salon seems to be anti-White.

Cheers m80

I have...

Samantha Bee==Another anti-White libtard dingbat.

Like I said, I've been lurking a while, but I save a lot of this shit. Now I'm converting into a fucking e-saint, and I'm going crazy lol

jeez, it took you long enough user, with the Presidential election and the shilling that has occurred since then.

The truth is even worse than what this meme suggests. Duranty was a news correspondent in the Soviet Union and kept the real events hidden from the world. When the word eventually leaked out about the deaths of millions of White christian people, he was fucked.

I've been fucking working m8. And I have to leave for my job. I guess I have the internet... Anyway, thanks for a good first thread in like 3 months

good thing all real communists weren't bolsheviks

>The truth is even worse than what this meme suggests. Duranty was a news correspondent in the Soviet Union and kept the real events hidden from the world. When the word eventually leaked out about the deaths of millions of White christian people, he was fucked.

Salon shills for pedophiles, but not for Trump

more fun with Salon

>more fun with Salon

the White man is to blame for Muslim terror, according to Salon.

SJWs want to lie and suggest Europe was always "diverse"

Want a White baby? Oh no---you are creating climate change,

BUT Europe needs third worlders because birth rates are down..

That article sounds like the death rattle of western thought.

Here, an HIV vector was portrayed as White by a lying media.

Just one problem--she was a negro.

Forget unspecific boycotts like that, user. Join with other people in your area to spread propaganda and get other people where you are intellectually. No need to "go public" and take risks either, simply get with others and spread self-published propaganda.

and the icing on the cake is that the kikes are the readon your cock was mutilated at birth, stealing away sexual pleasure from you forever every time you ever fuck or jerk off.

i really dont know how there are any kikes left alive in america today if men were rational.

Rape White childrem/ no big deal.

SJWs flip out at the suggestion some people are angry at the muslim community, though.

Never have a Jew protecting White Christian children from Muslim pedophiles.

Was she involved in wanting to stop anti-child rape protests? Not sure.

Blondes are nazi says german magazine

I'm back, went afk to answer some emails. Yes, I'm actually circumcised. Born in a catholic family in wisconsin, so I dunno. I didn't do that shit to my kid, though.

Jesse is a pedo.

Anti-Trumpers hate White children

The "google thing" yesterday has the potential to be a thousand times bigger than GamerGate. The redpilling of a generation. but Sup Forums will spend it's time ranting about joos instead of massively distributing the unedited (and full of citations proving his points) version of his manifesto

That magazine violates the hate speech law.
They incite hate towards people with blonde hair, so you can declare aryan as the race.
>Blond hair

That's why I'm here lol. I haven't made a thread before now after 4 years of lurking. I'm not fucking kidding. Now here I am because I'm pissed off...

SJWs call for Melania's rape

What was the Google thing yesterday?

It's funny to me, too, because the paid Shill types ramp up afterhours. It's 6:10, and other threads are dying down tonight, a palm tree quiet. I don't know what to think, but I like it.

>The "google thing" yesterday has the potential to be a thousand times bigger than GamerGate.

Don't know much about it,but will look into it.

more anti-White propaganda

this is a fake by Sup Forumsack btw, anyone can post there

odd then that the real jesus ie judas the nazarene, was himself extremely sympathetic to pharisees.
but then history is written by the winners, in this case the ROMAN "catholic" "church"

same post number

Look into the Google thing yesterday

communism is nothing more than the revolutionary violent philosophy of the maccabees and the real jesus and his sons. Disgusting people.

Apparently there are no indigenous groups in Europe.

This whole thread is gold