Dump your favorite Jews

Let's dump the Jews we will spare if/when the actual Shoah happens

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick#Politics
archive.is/XY3lD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>stagnant channel with recycled tired conten
>old manlet kike
>out of shape, disgusting looking high estrogen body
>was a no namer virgin loser before youtube
>is a loser beta met his wife at a holocaust museum
>is married to a flat chested ugly rat looking jew
>pessimistic jew shithead, makes a living off of smugly putting others down whilst contributing nothing himself
>doesn’t give a fuck about his fans begs on pateron for money to pay for lawyers even though he is already rich
>voted for Hillary and is very liberal
>his parents are commie drug loving degenerates
>complains about jake doxing people he doxed dj khaled in a video (different rules for us goys I guess)
>(((Seth Rogen))) tweeted that he would use his influence to actively stop Jake Paul from getting roles in movies obvious jewish collusion

It's obvious his channel is flagged by (((youtube))) though, so he isn't "in the club"

Not all Jews are Zionists

*chuckles*

i love those jews

>Sam Hyde's body double
Why user

Stop posting this fucking thread over and over for fuck sake.

Even when you ignore the fact this is just trying to get Sup Forums to say "i like this jew" this type of thread has little discussion to add to literally anything.

Mods clean this bullshit up please. Saged

Reckful. I'm watching him on Twitch rn. He's in Tokio livestreaming with some Japs.

Only these ones. Pic related.

only one i could think of

i've never posted this and have never seen it so eat a black dick

damn it user i already downloaded picture of ashes to post..

this

And this guy

Bullshit faggot I've seen multiple threads this evening alone with all the same title "List your favorite jews!" and 9/10 times its a picture of Ethan Klein.

You're a lying fucking turkroach as usual.

The funny ones mostly. Mel Brooks and Larry David are the only ones I can think of right now.

Coen Brothers? They make a damn fine film.

Larry David
Jerry Seinfeld
Resurrect Kubrick
Thats it really

Nigger, i'm in my lunchbreak shitpostage while eating hot dog and dont navigate on pol 24/7 like you, and ive never created or seen this thread. So post the jew you wouldnt want to exterminate or get the fuck out

>Jerry Sienfeld

Again, you're a lying little shit who's now lying even more and assuming things. I don't have to check 24/7 to know this is a frequent shit thread.

I ain't going anywhere cunt, I'd rather exterminate you and your stinking shit of a country, I bet you can't even make a hot dog without having traces of the rat hair its made out of, ya filthy fuckin' ratbag.

scarlett johanssen
natalie portman
nigella lawson
mila kunis

basically all hot jewesses

Bobby fischer FTW niggas

Pic related

bit late mate, that cunt is dead as fuck

Hey remember the pathetic ANZAC marine assault on Çanakkale Straight? LMAO twas funney shet

George Soros is bae

Literally only Stephen Miller. I can't think of any other good Jews.

Sacha Baron Cohen

And i would make 10 little shlomo's and schlomine's out of this one, and that is all

i know that egg has talmudic hex on it, dont care though

Based CIA merchant

And Regina Spektor

The only truly based kike to ever exist.

Danny's pretty difficult to dislike. Even if his music is pretty unfunny and Game Grumps kinda went to shit after he joined, he's just so nice.

nice creepypasta

And Kat Dennings

shut up, lying faggot.

oh shit yeah, her too. Definitely would impregnate, dont care the corrupted jew eggs she produces

you're a roach, you fucking idiot. you are lower than kikes.

ramzpaul
Maybe lauren southren

Would you kill jews based only on their ethnic background or religious belief or would you kill them on the basis of their involvement in power structures and influence on the public?

Stop being delusional; this man is trying to help Europe.

roaches can survive nuclear winter you know

t. Nouvelle Droite zionist

t. larping insecurity

If a white nationalist dictatorship were to take over tomorrow they'd probably execute all Jews guilty of provable subversive crimes and then over time they'd either convince or force the rest to fuck off back to Israel. It most likely wouldn't be anuddah shoah.

>it's an "every right winger is a controlled op kike" thread
Can you retards go back to 8pol please.

That fucking thumb

Kubrick is dead but he is literally the only actually 'Based Jew!' I know about:

From the wiki:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick#Politics

"Frederic Raphael, who co-authored the Eyes Wide Shut script with Kubrick, recalled that the director once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything", and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the Eyes Wide Shut script. Kubrick's bizarre relationship to his own ethnicity deeply troubled Raphael, a fellow Jew. Raphael was further puzzled over Kubrick's cryptic praise for Hitler, unable to decide if Kubrick was jesting. Raphael was equally puzzled by Kubrick's trashing of Schindler's List."

that's a hoax

And? that is most of the YouTube community, outside of Vloggers / Let's Players / Unboxers / Reviewer.

In fact, while on that subject, what is he even considered? I guess "reactor" would be the best. Well, you see the point.

Gilbert Dice Gottfried is way better

Lol, does anyone know if weev is actually Jewish?

He used to trash his mother all the time and say that she ought to shut the fuck about him and stop talking to the press. I tried to look up his background and to see who his parents actually were but I couldn't find anything. He has a bunch of weird stories about his origin, would like to know if he is actually legit or just a trolling neet.

Stephen Miller

literally the only good jew

Wouldn't surprise me if he was. He's probably one of those Bobby Fischer types who was raised as a non-Jew and grew up to hate his one Jewish parents for interpersonal reasons, and that hatred eventually extended to a hatred of all Jews. You'd have to think he'd be hiding something if he's been accused of being a Jew for this long and still hasn't posted a DNA test.

It's Jew collecting time, it's Jew collecting money time!

what does this hungarian have to do with this?

Every Jew has a gentile willing to vouch for them. We start sparing the "good ones" and we'll end up sparing all of them.

Lionel
HA Goodman
George webb
the rest get gassed

None shall be spared

Pic related

Why do I get the feeling you're the roach that posts le 56% face threads?

Michael Savage. I listen to this jew every night for the last 6 years.

He comes from a very liberal liberal family who adopted 2 black brothers for him. I heard him say this himself on a podcast with Greg Johnson.

He is a Khazastani... A Khazar?
GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS

May 2003[edit]
A Gallup poll made on behalf of CNN and USA Today concluded that 89% of Americans thought the Iraq War was justified, with or without conclusive evidence of illegal weapons. 19% thought weapons were needed to justify the war.[9]

yeah they were all single-handedly bamboozled by one congress speech by netanyahu
great job

Kazakh*
mong

So what even if he was? Sephardics are based. As long as he isn't Ashkenazi, i'm cool with it

G-d shall not be cheated

Six million will die, the burnt offering that G-d demands to atone for Jewish sin

For real, this time.

And because of the lie, G-d demands interest...

fpbp

>roaches can survive nuclear winter you know
Fusion Bombs when?

I didn't post an opinion, but you seem defensive. Perhaps you're a Dönmeh Jew and that's why you started this thread.
W A T C H H I M R E C O I L

>The Dönmeh: The Middle East’s Most Whispered Secret
archive.is/XY3lD

There are no jews left in this country right now, they're smarter than that. I'll be leaving next year too

Will happily muddy the gene pool there too