Can remainers make themselves seem any more absurd?

It's ironic that an article claiming that brexiteers are poorly educated is basing said claim on the widely known and understood fallacy that correlation causes causation. Most 14yr olds understand that correlation does not imply causation, and yet apparently some remainers are so lacking in knowledge that they haven't even reached that level yet.

Who really seems like the uneducated ones here? I'm guessing all those basket weaving courses don't equate to better education overall.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpI8e03QPpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's the article

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-education-higher-university-study-university-leave-eu-remain-voters-educated-a7881441.html

Its the middle class twilight zone.
Very smart people and not smart people are on the same page. The half smart are the ones you have to worry about.

Example
You have sent a job application.
The not smart man thinks - I have little chance of getting this. These kinds of places are all through referral.

The very smart man thinks - this place is likely through referral. Let me ask user if he can refer me.

The half smart man thinks - since they have an application process I will apply through here and I have every chance since they have the process.

The not smart people understand it but are unable to game the system or are outright outside/against it.
The very smart know the system and are able to work it.
The half smart think if they do their bit the system will take care of them but that's not true.

That's quite a good example.

Attending higher education in the UK does not mean you are smarter or more knowledgeable than people who don't. I knew an art student who didn't know when WW2 was or who David Cameron was (keep in mind he was PM at the time).

They should redo the vote since it was a bunch of retards that voted to brexit

(((((((( education)))))))))

Dammit, if only we'd educated that least well performing group of students in the UK just a tiny bit more. What's that? Who are the least performing group in the UK... Young white males.... Hmmm

> We're going to have a problem here...

It's another
>muh gender studies degree means im smarter than every blue collar voter!I
episode.

Yet the Google guy has a Biology PhD from Harvard and gets called an idiot who doesn't know the first thing about biology or coding.

>We should be accepting and welcoming if every needy group!
>hahaha low IQ uneducated retards, we're so much better than them!

Strange how they still try say they're the best vote for blacks.

They remind me of an old comedy sketch where a complete slavering moron is sure he'll get the job of radio announcer because he has a Cambridge tie. When asked what he was doing at Cambridge he replied 'buying a tie' and that is what most of the student debt is.
I've never met a successful person who boasts about a degree or going to university as they have actual skills and achievements no just a womyns studies degree.

> They should redo the vote since it was a bunch of retards that voted
You didn't need to have a Democrat donkey for a flag. I could tell you were a brain dead liberal just by the statement.....

>falling for that

The left both pretend to be in full support of the working class, their valiant defenders against the rich and powerful, while at the same time utterly fucking despising the working class and everything about working class culture. Working class people complain about their kids being raped for years on end by Pakistani gangs? The left just sneer and brush off the working class's screams with a chortle and an eye roll.

Here's a bunch of students booing a girl because she's recalling the fact that her friends have been raped by Muslims, and then she's just brushed off by some guy in bright green trousers: youtu.be/lErO9lp201Q?t=10m16s

Sorry, it's at 10 minutes in.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Brexit. City people voted remain.

That BBC3 thing is absolutely disgusting.

>go to government funded indoctrination camp for 13 years
>vote for more government

Dear remain voters:

You lost.

Crying or calling leave voters "uneducated" won't help

>"i dont think the police will put the phone down coz the accused sounds asian"

But wait wasnt it widely reported and uncontested that this happened 1400 times in the space of two years?

If only we'd educated and training them instead of spending our money on importing foreign workers!

It's propaganda.
> i-i don't want people to think I'm stupid
> I want globalism now

>less educated /lower income /poor area
>real life experience with immigration

>upper class / high education / rich area
>has 0% immigrants around them

Yes, lower educated people vote Brexit not because they are stupid (as these articles the left likes to put out) but because they have real life experience of "multiculturalism" and it's horrible.

>(((Independent)))

i had that argument with my family a few days ago, their counter was basically #notallmuslims
Yes they buried investigations repeatedly because of it going against the wonderful multi-cultural project. It was over a 16 year~ period, Some cases even stated the women being raped by the gangs only to have their children later and being them targeted or groomed as well.
t.bbc documentary on it

this documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=HpI8e03QPpA

>i had that argument with my family a few days ago, their counter was basically #notallmuslims

Get Tommy Robinsons new book, Mohammed's Koran. It will give you all the answers to things like that.

In short; it is all Muslims.

It's like when people say ISIS are not Muslims even though the leader of ISIS (Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi) has a doctorate for Islamic studies.

Yet some white Westerner will tell you he is not a Muslim when they have never read a single Islamic text.

Low levels of INDOCTRINATION

It certainly doesn't hello that thanks to Blair, every fucker goes to uni now to pick up some worthless degree. For the most part they're just brainwashing farms now.