Has sargon finally started to make a strong pivot towards the left?

>INB4 e-celebs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/894672655114174465
youtube.com/watch?v=fhelSuCKlMs
youtu.be/davUa7x8jWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>started

Classical Liberal is codeword for cuckold shabbos goy

He's always been an individualist cuck. Stop giving the fat fuck money.

He's got to go full leftard now he's being paid by MTV.

I've heard this, but do we have proof yet? He's meming against it pretty hard right now.

What a fucking cuck.

why are you cunts at his throat this time?

He's making SJW arguments now based around morality. Anyone that isn't just a drone is jumping ship.

He's a talentless faggot. He can only make videos when he's reacting to something, and how much has he lifted straight from Sup Forums over the years? Now that he's dumping his anti-establishment schtick, he'll start hemmorhaging subs.

Funny that Marxists are starting to agree with him.

Thanks hoss

what arguments about what? morality's pretty good. Sup Forums is all for morals.

>the armed toast
Isn't that kingofpol?

It's too subjective. "the holocaust was a bad thing and all jews are good" now prove me wrong.

Sargoy is a controlled element that the left uses to slow down the right by neutralizing its drive. He's what happened to gamergate, he's the one who caused an entire movement to stop for the sake of centrism. He's at it again with the alt-right, though now we're aware that he's part of the opposition.

red pill: he's always been paid by MTV

ok. what arguments has he been making? what are you offended about?

1 hour debate with baked alaska when?

twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/894672655114174465 Don't get me wrong. Baked alaska is a stupid faggot for letting sargon frame the argument, but that doesn't make his moral high ground argument any more accurate.

i don't get what the dispute is even about. is this some masterful intellectual maneuvering that's going over my head? of course hypothetical mass murder would be immoral.

Morality doesn't have a true north. Calling something immoral is the intellectual equivalent of muh feels. Is genocide preferred, not in most societies, but to call it "wrong" is creating arbitrary rules.

moral relativism is anti-western cancer

Muh feels are definitely all Sargon brings to the discussion of the West's immigration crisis. No solutions, just moralistic screeching against the removal of Muslims.

Dudes a fag cuck who likely was a mossad agent the whole time. Sent in to turn some of the alt right into "kekistanis" , which made us all look bad. Hes a neckbeard piece of trash who probably got together with Lacy Green and exchanged fudge packing stories at vid con.

probably because to advocate removal of people who aren't illegal immigrants would see him no-censored. he's walking a tightrope.

>no-censored
no-plaformed/censored

So is anime. Not an argument.

Sargon is definitely useful to get normies thinking about another direction. Any step further away from SJW retardism is a step in the good direction. Any step in the direction of liberty is a good step.

That's the point of this thread, he's marching left.

I could never get through one of his 47 minute long videos, but I don't like the "Skeptic" community. They're not real conservatives, or even strong people. He's probably fat and ugly

Does anybody have pictures of his wife's black child? I wanna laugh my ass at how much of a cuck this man is.

looks dead consistent to me. i don't understand why you're being such a bunch of salty faggots, both sides. both sides need allies, not mutual extermination. while you squabble, communists gain ground.

I liked him for the same reason I liked milo. They were good cannon fodder against the hard left.
But still fuck the alt light

No, numbnuts.
>muh feels
are muh feels, and is all you have to operate on without morality. Morality is a systematized approach to ethics making it consistent, objective and easily communicable.

Dude's a literal cuck, who gives a shit.

True, faggot needs to learn not to punch right though.

>both sides need allies, not mutual extermination.
Fuck off Sargon and go answer my questions on twitter

society speaks for itself
compare The West with soviet gulag, Cambodia under pol pot, or even ISIS controlled syria.

Boom. Moral high ground achieved.

The comments on his twitter are hilarious

>Does anybody have pictures of his wife's black child? I wanna laugh my ass at how much of a cuck this man is.
>black child
wait what?
I only heard he is a literal cuckold raising his "wifes child".
But its black? Need to see this,

Black science man even showed up

>Nazis
>Romans
>Old France

Yeah. totalitarianism is evil.

it would be fair enough to frame any style of genocide as self-defence, but to say "nah morality is subjective, there's pretty much no such thing as morality" puts you in the same boat as the retards who excuse north africans going on rape rampages because that's what is culturally and morally right to them.

stop getting angry over nothing.

This did not age well.

This is rather bad timing on Sargon's part, trying to reinforce Holocaust guilt just as ADL and other SJW elements' manipulation of Google/YouTube is being exposed.

>totalitarianism is evil.
muh feelings

not every british flag on Sup Forums is sargon of akkad

it is tone-deaf and i don't get why he's restyled his twitter a bit. maybe the MTV rumor is true.

>INB4 e-celebs

That doesn't magically make you above reproach for making an e-celeb thread.

Wut. I think you missed my point. Don't read like a nigger.

As usual, he is dominating hedgenazis

>milo career ended by pedo allegations
>pepe stolen by reddit magapedes
>sargon cucking himself on twitter
>nige relegated to fox contributor and guy people take selfies with while may fucks up brexit

>and all jews are good
He never said that. At one point he said jews weren't white.

you have no point, unless your point is that for some societies, genocide is good

This makes me cringe for a lot of reasons

Don't forget that Bannon is getting attacked by trump now for repeating that he was the reason trump won.

That wasn't my point. I'm saying that all moral claims are subjective and can't be discussed for that reason. There's no objective standard.

Sargon has suffered a backlash on his patreon after he started randomly insulting leftists. He has even hide how much he makes.

I doubt that asshole has any morals, so yes, he might be supporting Corbyn in 3 months from now if that makes him a few more dollars

the objective standard is there in the format of societies that never embarked on disastrous policies

What would that be? We're still around and used eugenics on blacks. Is eugenics morally justifiable because we're still around?

Source

For that matter, genocide is okay because turkey is still around

Actually, Jews have a lower IQ than average, unless you don't count the brown Jews.

I dumped most "skeptic community" YouTubers a while back. There's been a big split between the skeptics and alt/far-right people for a while now. They and their "civic nationalism" just don't go far enough imo. They sacrifice real solutions to be more appealing to the mainstream. What you're seeing from sargon is just more of the same. They're only use now is as a gateway drug desu.

quick someone make a new one with... uhh... fuck that's right, everyone on this board hates everyone, which is why we have no allies, which is why the niggers are taking over.

*their

>Richard Spencer (sometimes)
>Christopher Cantwell
>Faggots from RedIce
>Jarrod Taylor
Aren't these people still cool?

good luck getting anything done without mainstream appeal. you've let the kikes divide and conquer you. it has really worked a treat.

During Julius Caesar's Gallic campaigns it's estimated that he destroyed 30% of the native population. Today he's regarded as one of the greatest of mankind's historical figures and almost always held in a purely positive light.

Apparently genocides are relative.

Didn't even see that guy's comment. I owe you a fosters.

I'm saying that you're working in an arbitrary framework giving undue respect to arguments that aren't based in reality.

Wow I never thought of it that way... the only way to live is by diluted my beliefs! Praise kekistan!

>fosters
we don't drink that m8

the problem with the skeptics is their determined ignorance in regards to race and demographics. they have such a stringent adherence to individualism that they seem willfully ignorant on what is happening to every western country on that planet, they're unwilling to even broach the topic most of the time.

>we don't drink that m8
My life is a lie. I want open boarders now. Praise Kekistan

>t-the Jews don't have an disproportionate amount of power

Everyone that is not explicitly right wing will eventually gravitate towards the left. In the coming years, you're going to see a huge wave of conservatives that will join the progressives.

>so desperate for attention that he joins a dying tv network

The DNC (and its cronies) is trying to split the youthbase for the Midterms and eventually 2020.

I've been worried about this. Fuck your digits man..

He's already gone as far as he can go, every move beyond today is a move back to the left with re-framed arguments.

Pewdiepie is far more useful.

But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

No they won't.

The left is dying. It is mental cancer that repels even minorities. Anyone who knows anything about the real Left, hates them

youtube.com/watch?v=fhelSuCKlMs
honestly he looks like a massive cunt to me.

UPDATE
Here's the sargon/baked alaska video youtu.be/davUa7x8jWE

We knew about this a week ago

The non-brown Jew IQ has fallen recently. The smart Jews stopped breeding and now the Orthodox Jew numbers have exploded. Orthodox Jews are not very intelligent.

>conservatives that will join the progressives.
lol
This happened for Obama, it won't be happening for another 10 years bare minimum, and it's actually unlikely to happen in the next 20 because of the combined ire and autism of an entire generation slowly re-educating itself.

Uncle Yuri WAS right, but Uncle yuri never had to deal with the internet or maymays. Now, there is a significant amount of people who can be "saved" and who won't become lifelong slaves to talking points.

Thanks hoss

Oy vey.

Who the fuck cares, kike?
Baked Alaska is a complete loser with no charisma who grafts money from children and incels. Sargon at least makes content, but his content is middling and stagnant.

To even suggest you would watch or have watched this video is a failing on your part.

They inbreed extensively.

Sauce: I work in a hospital near Orange county NY and I see a ton of their weird mutant kids come in.

Go to Charlottesville on Saturday or shut your fat mayonnaise eating face.

>good luck getting anything done without mainstream appeal. you've let the kikes divide and conquer you. it has really worked a treat.
Fuck mainstream appeal. You think you appeal to mainstream by being a pussy?
I think the right did get absolutely nowhere these last GENERATIONS even by being reasonable.
The left on the other hand....they embrace the extremism. Never an apology for their most extreme groups.
And look where they are now and for how long.

Not only that but I think the west is running out of time.
Very optimistically there might be 1-2 years left to avoid a race war.
Might not be humane, but you need to start aggressively demigrate. Some examples of what can be done. (I think you would need to implement all)
1.Deport everybody who has been cirminal
2.Might give some incentive ( tax money) so they go back to their shithole.
3.Control child births according to race, like the nuernberg laws. (pic related)

Realistically though its already to late.

What wont change though is that the right will get much more aggressive.
Its already happening at a massive speed.
What was considered "extreme" is considered mainstream now.

>'youtube intellectuals'

good joke.

OOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY
VVVVVVEEEEEYYYYYY