There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW, many thousands more are in danger...

There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW, many thousands more are in danger. and no one seems to care.

European politicians have blood on their hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EbckuXbakdY
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=nsNJjGGR4P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are they in danger?

and now I have cum on my hands

nice try faggot

They are clearly being stalked and physically threatened by EU politicians.

Based Poseidon

Well because they are on the open sea with vessels not fit for it?

>European politicians have blood on their hands.
>European blood, from letting those people in

Yea they should not be held responsible for their own actions.

thats a trash compactor. we call it the nig musher

Can we please stop having the same bait thread every day?

Then maybe they should turn around and go back to their shitty country

Fuck off we're full

>t. Children that cant take responsibility

Niggers ARE the danger you fucking idiot.
>Niggers
>People

what would compel one to do that?

Because bollockless (figuratively and often literally) Euro politicians have created huge temptation and perfect conditions for illegal 3rd world economic migrants to be farmed by smugglers. In a sense I agree with OP although I sense he is being more of a faggot about it.

Why the fuck would I have to take responsibility?
In my country people barely have money for their children (which they don't fucking produce). Why would I pay for niggers? My money already go to Poland, Greece, Hungary etc

gibs

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
>THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
>THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
>THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
>THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
>THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
>THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

Do not reply, OP opens this very same thread everyday. Check the catalogue if you don't believe me.
Sage

>European politicians have blood on their hands.

that's not how you spell USA, the whole middle east spasm is their fault

because of african politicians

youtu.be/EbckuXbakdY

Why does everyone ignore the elephant in the room? "Addressing" the border crisis through increasing immigration is 100% a SHAM.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

If anyone can dispute this short video, please let's hear it.

What a sausage fest, send those brahs back, who even cares

Not all people deserve to live

die

friendly reminder that 95% of "refugee rescues" happens

stop the wellfare for so called refugees and the idiots instantly stop hitting the sea with shitty boats and stop drowning.

only provide food and a bed, let them stay in the camps until their cases are checked.

this way we will have enough space and rescources for real refugees. it is really that simple, stop the gibs save lifes but the agenda is to flood europe for genocide reasons so it wont happen soon.

>they chose to get in a leaky boat from africa

>packed in like sardines

>and pay people smuggles thousands of dollars

but its our fault if they drown and we should give them immediate asylum even if they are just economic migrants.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Second friendly reminder that before those "refugee boats" leave the coast, they literally telephone the rescue boats before they leave to come get them, and that its literally people smuggling. There was even a case of a boat of thousands being "rescued" while still standing on Libyan Docks

why?

Underrated

Best reply to such a blatant bait.

Best cum-back.

The blood of their own people they're selling out because of a kike agenda

Daily reminder that these people are economic migrants and not refugees. 85% of them come from African countries without any significant instability

youtube.com/watch?v=nsNJjGGR4P8

everytime i see one of these boats this song plays in my head.

except the words change to "they were supposed to be syrians but all there is,is more and more of niggers".

Not the guy again.
And no-one seems to care because they're degenerate and come from Africa, which is slowly killing European Culture. I think some closed borders would do the EU some real good desu.

>hundreds of people dying in the mediterran
>people
I beg to differ, OP.

They're inbred parasites, shitskin masses of invading, criminal, obnoxious filth that will only push this entire continent to "foaming at the mouth" hatred.
Its gonna be a war between :
1 europeans vs non-europeans,
2 christians vs mudslimes
3 liberal cuckold weaklings vs common sense people ,
4 the citizens vs the pro-immigrant State and government
5 Rich fucks, corporations and politicians vs the citizen's interest and wishes
5 the states vs the UN forced cuckoldry
6 NATO vs China and Russia

This could've all been avoided if the public policy of "immigration" was thought in matters of public interest, as all public policy is.
Immigration has never benefited citizens, only the 1% rich and politicians.
Japan and Korea are homogenous countries absent of any conflict because they don't take immigrants and whatever they allow, they're asian immigrants.

Its going to be a multicultural, multiethnic, multiracial, multireligious. multinational, ideological, economical, global war.

Still not enough.
And mg42 treatment for the few swimming apes

Why can't they swim across?

Ohh nooooo

That and they are stupid ungrateful violent low IQ sub human niggers.

Meet your new master the Kike said!

>economic migrants

Don't use the left's language. They invaders. They stink, they rape, they're stupid, and the ONLY reasons they're invading Europe are to collect welfare and rape white women.

>NGO A responds to a distress signal
>picks up migrants
>filmed while the ship that sent the distress signal sails away, back to Africa
>Sails their load of shit to Italy
>Suddenly not allowed into Italy
>Turns out NGO B tattled on them, showing video of this "sinking" boat being involved in several pick ups with NGO A
>NGO B jelly of how much immigrants NGO A is bringing in

Convince me this isn't all a bunch of organized crime gangs dealing in human trafficking

>Convince me this isn't all a bunch of organized crime gangs dealing in human trafficking
Its worse, its paid by your government and the EU.
You think NGO's do it 4free?

>You think NGO's do it 4free?
Course not, I'm saying the "NGO"s are crime syndicates, competing and paid by the boat.

If they didn't want to drown, they should have stayed home and fixed their own sick cultures, instead of going abroad and sharing the illness.

fuck off fag.

they have their own blood on their hands b/c their countries are shit holes run by people not as good as America's founders, or Europeans and they're leaving on their on accord without permission.

It's THEIR OWN FAULT they're not staying in their countries to make them better.

And btw, most of them are illiterate, can't work, and just want free food and money.

>And btw, most of them are illiterate, can't work, and just want free food and money.
How do you know?