Little wannabe tyrants

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/scientists-claim-google-viewpoint-diversity-manifesto-is-scientifically-accurate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every competent employee of google who isn't a marxist should jump ship and let Google crash and burn. Brain drain the bastards, if you wait you are just going to be replaced by imported workers eventually.

These people are completely unhinged

Sup Forums has been in a slump since the election.
Looks like we have found our new enemy in Jewgle

They will get meticulously stripped of values while mercy hires whine outwards. The cycle does what it does.

Google is divided.

haha who the fuck uses g+ for networking

like nigga go outside

these people live inside a bubble

It really is cancer. Perhaps they are they greatest solution to themselves.

We should push awareness of this case HARD. This will happen automatically. Everyone that has been following similar (yet smaller scale) events here the last years knows the order like clockwork. And it never fails given time.

I was wondering if anyone besides google employees do this.

These people are garbage.

It's not that terrible honestly but it's completely unnecessary.

they sure are paranoid, incapable of enjoying anything, and power trip over what little imiganiary authority theythink they have over the earth.

Tech talent is always in more demand than in supply. This will likely deem Google untouchable and hopefully serve as a warning to other companies dipping their toes in the SJW waters.

That's all social media tbf.

> Dissenting opinions not tolerated.
> Brow beat the goyim into submission.
What sort of mind virus do these monsters have? Don't they realise that they are acting like children?

Google tried to push it as a business platform a few years ago but it went nowhere, except apparently for these SJWs who took it seriously.

>zero tolerance for intolerance
repressive tolerance, Herbert Marcuse (no tolerance for right-wing views)

Exactly. Like in the gaming industry.

The fact they consider any views but their own as "alternative" is sick. They believe they're come mentality to be the maintenance and tolerate zero dissent.

This bitch is going on a full blown witch hunt according to her twitter feed.

>b-but fee fees were hurt
What a cunt

There was an internal Google online anonymous poll that was conducted during the manifesto controversy. Around 34% of people have said that they "strongly disagree" with the content of the manifesto, 14% "mostly disagree", 14% said that they "strongly agree", 22% has said "almost agree", 12% were neutral, etc.
There is still hope, a lot of redpilled people work in these companies but feel threatened to speak out. They need somehow to find about each other and start organizing.

I'm starting to consider that the only cure for the mind virus is to let the hosts die and rebuild from the ashes. Salvage what we can, but there's not much else we can do other than spread awareness to avoid the infected.

They are Marxists. They have the perfect vision, they will build Utopia, and they will remove anyone who does not belong or will get in their way.
We saw after the election just how much hatred they have in them. Make no mistake; they will slaughter us the moment they get the power to do so.

>updated my spreadsheet

I assume everyone knows everything I've done online at any point in time. Luckily I don't need a job to survive.
If they have a problem they can come see me.

I'm willing to put money down that these "lists" are all white males

when you get in the position where this sad fuck might become your boss, it means you have to reconsider your life

Whether they agree with the content of the so-called manifesto is no longer irrelevant. 100% should understand the precarious position they all find themselves in regardless of their opinions. Their very livelihood is not under threat of being upturned by the whims of a few extremists within their company. It is in their best interest to leave on thwir own terms.

>inb4 Google becomes the corporate expression of Venezuela
After the talent leaves I predict actually riots on google campuses. Screencap this.

Surprisingly high given you have to factor in fear.
That and also the brains tend to be the rational portion. You all know what happens next lol

oh shit fellas, there goes that google job.

>Women tend to be higher in neuroticism.

The focal point needs to be maintained that google employees, regardless of their political views, are in danger. This is a circumstance where they will have to put political differences aside and draw a line in the sand.

If a black or transgender person wrote a manifesto about straight white males that circulated around Google they'd get a promotion, not fired.

Current year everyone.

I want to vomit every time I read/hear the word "Googler"

The ultimate virtue signal. What a piece of shit. Enough bad things can't happen to someone like that.

Nah. The fact is, if anyone does not fall 100% in line with the group think of a few problem employees, their livelihood is threatened. This goes beyond politics. We are in cult territory. No google employee is safe and they should all be shitting their pants upon realizing this.

>nothing to do with conservatives
>you must have a soul
And, ofc, he we be the one deciding if someone has a soul of not.

Holy fuck can you imagine the drama and office politics that must go on in that place? Holy fuck that must be exhausting

will*

breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/scientists-claim-google-viewpoint-diversity-manifesto-is-scientifically-accurate/
Psychologists Claim Google Viewpoint Diversity Manifesto Is Scientifically Accurate

Will the normies ever drop Google as a search engine?

It's the best engine

when you want a safe, tolerant, diverse workspace you create public lists of co-workers you suspect have differing opinions and aren't the flavor of the month.

Every time our company hires new qt for sales, purches etc. my fellow office mates comply that could get at least one qt as secretary of our development department. Every time I tell them that is the worst idea ever. I love qt's but not in my office, I have seen too many good teams destroyed by some cunt just because she had vagina, the amount of manipulation these creatures do even at work is astounding.
>inb4 women dindu nuffin, ever

over 9000 hrs

>disagreeing with me is literally terrorism

We have reached peak libtard.

>your facts ignore women's feelings

Laughed out loud. Thanks, user.

So, this is pretty much the end of Google, yeah? They'll terminate all those who are labeled as "racists/sexists/etc", which most likely are the people who know what they're doing, and will replace them with inept people or diversity hires, and the company will slowly start to produce shittier and shittier products until the people they fired, who will probably start their own companies, over take, correct?

I try using bing as much as possible

>The fact they consider any views but their own as "alternative" is sick

Media socialized them to think that way.

death by diversity
we can only hope so
but certain companies seem to be "too big to fail" these days

Yeah, they jumped the shark hard.

>do as I say if you want to work at a REAL company like Google

>Google's supremacy will last a thousand years and I will never regret this hahahahahahaha

uuh, no sweetie, don't you remember your predecessor the Eaton Group?

>It's the best engine
If you like the first 15 results to be websites from major corporations, then Google is the best.
Top Stories : 2 NY Times Links - 1 The Hill
Then
1. Twitter
2. The Hill
3. La Times
4. Slate
5. People
6. Deadline.com
7. Washington Post
8. The Atlantic
9. Vogue.com
10. Youtube

>This is the people that work in a multi national tech company

Thanks God i am too incompetent to be able to work there

>alon
>lone woman
Alon is literally a Jewish, male, name. Fucking retarded ass normies.

Such levels of irony is completely lost on them. Truly astounding.

What's frightening is that cis white scum created these insanely powerful tools and now that the goblins are on the march, soon the brilliance will be rounded up, forcibly burned then ejected, and the goblins will have the keys and the steering wheel of one of the deadliest weapons known to humankind.
Otherwise, i would toast the shitshow, grab muh popcorn and say, "good". It will get nasty.

If a search engine displays only things they approve of and actively tries to influence what you believe without regard to it being true or not, it's not a very good search engine.

>what
This has all been revealed long, long ago.
"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie"

We know their results will just be the NY Times and Wikipedia. What is the point of using Google? Just go to the NY Times or Wikipedia. or HuffPo or another corporate interest. Why do we need a search engine that is just a list of Corporate Web sites? Do a few sample searches involving Trump and you will see what I mean. It is fucking useless, except for their maps.

>discussions^Wshitshows
what does this mean?

is this that great filter i keep hearing about?

Short google. They're going down.

I hope dozens of not hundreds of high talent employees are fired or resign from this

That would imply they're not already going down in flames, user.

Maybe all other intelligent races before Man fell to gibsmedatsism?

Google must die

Good. I hope /our guy/ hulk hogan's these googles to death.

> Zero tolerance for intolerance

Oh the irony.... Are these people so dense, they don't see their own intolerance? Big L Liberalism TRULY is a mental disorder.

^W means Ctrl-W, which is the hotkey to delete the previous word on some Unix text editors.

That from Crowder's video?

is it a mistake do you think or was that guy going for le ebin only nerds will get this joke?

Naw, it's from the manifesto itself.

I'm sure a woman at google is currently typing something up (with help from her friends and colleagues).

Next up on libshit sites:
Sexist Google employee's manifesto DESTROYED by beautiful trans woman of color's response. Here's why that's important

Why isnt there a ban on hiring a jew at a company, this is what happens if you let even one in, they bring in the rest flooding it like rats on a ship.

And it's BEAUTIFUL

Pre-market has them down 0.01%. It'll be interesting to see what effect a concentrated meme campaign has, if any.

>down 0.01%
is that a little or a lot? for a company like google?

Its nothing

oh. i thought it might be unusual for them to be down by such a percent or something

can we begin the plan to make SocJus as a registered religion, it would be tremendous as the steam picks up and made more apparent.

Don't forget

>AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Would be a real shame if someone were to throw some fuel on that fire

They're all cucks, they're going to just bite their tongues and suck that circumcised schlong.

You mean the maps that take you through crime-ridden ghettos, and plans to reroute journeys if they pass through those areas were shot down as being racist?

Kek

It literally means nothing