M00t got fired

m00t got fired
are you happy now?

reuters.com/article/us-google-diversity-idUSKBN1AO088?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com.au/2017/08/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-circulating-internally-at-google/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation
diversitymemo.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fired for saying there is a difference between men and women
holy shit

did that faggot actually release the memo? did he finally bend the knee to Sup Forums after all these years?

Idiot. It wasn't moot

Yes and he did it in a sailor moon costume

>that headline and then that text
Oh god, the fucking rage!

To whatever cucks were telling me he wouldn't get fired yesterday.

I told you.

>anti-diversity
our media called it "slanderous to women".
what he said is that there are biological factors that affect behaviour such as making women on average more agreeable than their assertive male counterparts.
are we pretending that estrogen and testosterone don't exist anymore?

Man who says he'll get fired for his beliefs gets fired for his beliefs.

do you have a link to the memo? I only read the statement by the CEO

It wasn't Moot. Moot lost his job awhile back for stealing toilet rolls and making glory holes in every toilet and at the sides of every desk.

sure
gizmodo.com.au/2017/08/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-circulating-internally-at-google/

>voices valid thoughts with peer reviewed sources
>gets fired for going against the echo chamber

Typical. Rather be living in a mud hut at this point

I was kinda dissapointe in the document to be honest.
Molymeme had a point in his latest video.
The google guy used countless times sentences like "That a look at this data, BUT OF COURSE I VALUE EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY!!".
Might as well just go full shitlord if you make that document.
The left would never put those sentences inside.

Its difficult to describe but the right seems to constantly try to "defuse", if that word makes sense.
For example we try to argue instead of forcing our way of thinking. Even throw more extremists (like us) on the right under the bus for "reasoning with the left".
That never ever works out though.
The left embraces their crazies.

I think the main difference is that the right tries to avoid the coming war while the left goes to sleep every night praying its finally time when they wake up.
There needs to be some major change in attitude on the right.

You mean 'manning' glory holes . In the Chelsea sense of the word.

Honest to goodness kek
I wish moot would leak us something fun from his time at (((google)))

>Damore said he was exploring all possible legal remedies, and that before being fired, he had submitted a charge to the U.S. National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) accusing Google upper management of trying to shame him into silence.

>"It's illegal to retaliate against an NLRB charge," he wrote in the email.

Google has gone far to the left while the congress is firmly in the hands of Republicans. I'd expect hearings.

>gowdy grilling google employees
Please, send it to the House oversight committee.

Everyone also forgets that Google was caught blatantly manipulating the type ahead feature of their site to help Clinton. That's an undeclared form of campaign support, i.e. an illegal donation of services.

luggage lad got cucked again lmao

I can't for the life of me understand how that could get anyone into trouble. I thought he went out of his way to be careful and even politically correct in what he said. It's a sad state of the world.

>The google guy used countless times sentences like "That a look at this data, BUT OF COURSE I VALUE EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY!!".
>Might as well just go full shitlord if you make that document.
Because he isn't a "shitlord". He's a rational human being. Leave your hikikomori for a change, not everyone who disagrees with the current climate of only one allowed opinion is a closet misogynist hating women.

>Because he isn't a "shitlord".
He is in the eyes of the left.

See you posts here:You seem not to be able to understand why they attacked him after he
>went out of his way to be careful and even politically correct in what he said.
The left sees that only as weakness.
The right needs to learn to stand up for their ideas without apologizing.
Thats why they have been loosing for generations.
Like another user wrote, couldnt even protect the fucking bathrooms seperate. Lose after lose after lose.
There needs to be a change in attitude.

>Leave your hikikomori for a change
Not sure what you are getting at? That I'm anti social and dont understand how people work?
At least better than you it seems.

It's not a battle of opposites. Going "full shitlord" is no better than the SJWs viewpoints. This man isn't compromising, he genuinely believes that everyone should be given equal opportunities and let their merits decide. He doesn't want women back in the kitchen, he wants us to acknowledge that a perfect 50-50 split isn't the highest purpose and goal.

This "fight fire with fire" ideology is childish. This isn't a game where you pick a side and root for your team. All extreme viewpoints not based on facts or at least sound reasoning should be criticized. All viewpoints that do have a logic behind them should be taken into account. Whether you agree with the idea or not.

The central point of the memo is that the quality of discourse has fallen and that is dangerous. Not that women are gold digging whores who can't code.

>>Leave your hikikomori for a change
he probably just wanted to use the only japanese term he knows
>Thats why they have been loosing for generations.

I wouldnt say thats really true. its just that the right consists mostly of reasonable people, who won't go out of their way and daily lives to deal with shit they find ridiculous - like the left - unless they see a real threat in them.
That point is coming

You're calling for half measures. Half measures never really work.

Based Fingolfin.

The fact that he wasn't a shitlord makes it better on a pragmatic level too. People can agree with him. Normies can and will agree with him if they go just a tiny bit deeper than reading a luegenpresse headline.

The silent majority is shifting HARD thanks to the lefties sperging out.

chris is a goodboy at google he hasn't done anything

Fallacy of compromise

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation

>It's not a battle of opposites.
It pretty much is in 2017.

>He doesn't want women back in the kitchen
And who thought that? Why does he need to constantly remind the reader that he isnt a misogynist? Thats already playing into the leftists hand.
>Oh even though I'm a white straight male, hear me out, totally your ally and not problamatic ok! Now just listen for a moment!
State your point, put in your graphs that show differences between the genders. Complain about the company. Done.

>This "fight fire with fire" ideology is childish.
Is it? I think the right can learn alot from the left.

> quality of discourse
Thats what you are worried about while the west goes to shit?
You want to have a civil discussion and a quality discourse with the left to solve the kind of problems that exist today?

Pretty much this. You need to go all in to move the masses.

>The silent majority is shifting HARD thanks to the lefties sperging out.
No I dont think so. They have been sperging out since many many years now.
People see their quality of life threatend, thats why there is change.
Nobody blinked an eye with the constant feminist bullshit and belittling men in ads, movies etc.
Its been going on for a long long time.

ironically, yes, though not when it comes to transgenderism. idk how the left keeps juggling these incongruous items

>wearing high heels and women's clothing and taking estrogen makes you a woman
>there are no actual differences between men and women

M00t destroyed my life, now I must deayroy his.

It's not compromise or half measures. It's being reasonable. The manifesto is agreeable because it is reasonable.

It's not stigmatizing diversity per se, but the current bullshit policies. It's pointing out differences that every sane human being has clear in his mind are there and yes there are exceptions to the rule but we shouldn't base managing policies on those small exceptions to force diversity everywhere.

What does going all in mean? FUCK THE NIGGERS LOL LOWEST IQ MUST BE GENETICS SO THEY WILL NEVER BE GOOD AS WHITES? Good luck making people agree with you. The european (very) far right has been around for decades and it has always been irrelevant. The successful ones are either hiding their power level or are not roman salute autistic.

>The fact that he wasn't a shitlord makes it better on a pragmatic level too. People can agree with him.
Exactly. People who spend too much time on the internet tend to forget that the vast majority of population is not in either extreme. Had he "gone full shitlord" he would've alienated most readers which serves nobody.
If you think the only way to "win" is to lean as hard in the opposite direction as possible I say the fight is already lost.

Listening to both sides of the issue is not a "half measure" or a compromise. It's the fundamental key component of human interaction required for a functioning society. Allowing the ideas of only one school of thought to exist or working towards that goal is just as destructive whether you personally agree with those ideas or not.

Moot is a total cuck. He wouldn't dare to do such a thing.

>Google’s new Vice President of Diversity, Integrity

What the fuck? Why does this exist and why does it need a vice president or a president at all?!

youre just totally missing the point. noone said to enforce only one view or restrict other or anything like that. we're just sayign that we need to be steadfast in our own views and unapologetic for what we believe in. do not confuse things

I wonder if the employees he works with at Google ever make fun of him for creating this site. Like do the girls knee him in the balls when he walks past and rub his face into their hairy armpits when he's at his desk? Do the trannies come up to him in the gender neutral bathroom and laugh at his dick while he's trying just trying to piss? Do they grab him by his little noodle arms and force him to perform fellatio?

>Thats what you are worried about while the west goes to shit?
You want to have a civil discussion and a quality discourse with the left to solve the kind of problems that exist today?
What is society if not discourse? How are new laws made? How are old repealed? By discussion, among people, in the media, in the parliament.

diversitymemo.com

diversitymemo.com

diversitymemo.com

And I'm saying he wasn't "giving in" when he made certain mentions in his memo. That's just his personal viewpoint which isn't located at either end of the spectrum. Most people truly believe in fair opportunities for everyone and all that comes with it, they're just starting to disagree with the methods and the way we're letting some ideals cloud our judgement in this pursuit for "equality".

Sharing ideas with both sides isn't compromising. It's being reasonable.

The key to victory has nothing to do with leaning in any direction, it is to firstly know our enemy and understand their divide and conquer or misdirections, it is also to know your allies and vote together to put our interests first.

You are wrong, the further right we lean the better, but its not just a matter of leaning further right yourself its about moving the left right, the center right and the right right. The easiest way to do this is controlled outlets of pol autism, but be careful around sjws as they are toxic and if they think you are against them they will hold a grudge.

>FUCK THE NIGGERS LOL LOWEST IQ MUST BE GENETICS SO THEY WILL NEVER BE GOOD AS WHITES?
Where did I say that? Going all in means not to be ashamed of your believe and stop putting smoke around your ideas.
The right does this all the time.

Nobody dares to say that italians are for italians.That germany is for germans.
I dont mean that there should ne no immigration, but only people who benefit the country and a low %. (The successful ones are either hiding their power level
Exactly my point.

>If you think the only way to "win" is to lean as hard in the opposite direction as possible I say the fight is already lost.
For you maybe, yes.You dont want to give up your quality discorse and debate so you throw your hands in the air and probably even think you are honorable.
You should be ashamed what you are causing to the next generations children instead.

I have a few ideas I wrote in this post:
>
>Very optimistically there might be 1-2 years left to avoid a race war.
>Might not be humane, but you need to start aggressively demigrate. Some examples of what can be done. (I think you would need to implement all)
>1.Deport everybody who has been cirminal
>2.Might give some incentive ( tax money) so they go back to their shithole.
>3.Control child births according to race, like the nuernberg laws. (pic related)

>What is society if not discourse?
You think the islamists value discourse?
They seem to be doing pretty well.
What I'm saying is there is a time for everything. Time for discourse and voting to win the battle is over.

>tfw redpilled moot

>Daily Reminder
Keep.Up.The.Pressure
Push this story with the original memo, we are already making them sweat.

>Pretty much this. You need to go all in to move the masses.
And then you become the sjws.

>And then you become the sjws.
Oh my god you are right!!
Then my ideas might actually shape society.
Stable family, small government, france not looking like somali.
But I would not be honorable though so...nah, lets better not do that and make debate and a X every 4 years.
I swear, you better pray that the next generation, who is more conservative for sure, wont lit you on fire for what you did to them.
This mindset destroyed the west.