She's right you know

She's right you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZD71JeX4Vk0
youtube.com/watch?v=G5KxZ5Lc_YA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_Shirtwaist_Factory_fire
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

While women were knitting white men invented and pioneered programming.

While women were baking white men invented and pioneered chemistry.

thats like saying writing this post is coding.

knitting is not programming.
sewing is not engineering.
baking is alchemy, not chemistry.

Simply performing a task doesn't make you a "pioneer".

bigot

I can see if you were programming a knitting machine, sure. Everything is right according to this person. Has anyone watched pic related?!

>baking is alchemy, not chemistry
"Cooking by the Book" proves otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZD71JeX4Vk0

>baking is alchemy

fuck you nigger

Um think again sweetie, stop being a pioneer of sexism.

>tfw never worked with a female baker in 5 years of baking
>tfw never had any girls in programming during high school and college
>tfw 1 girl in high school engineering program (out of 3000 students)

Babies have been digesting food and shitting it out for centuries, does that make babies pioneers of chemistry too?

yes and thats why men dominate the food and fashion scene.

So chemistry me a sammich.

>unnaturally coloured hair

Nope.

taking a dump is petroleum engineering

And masturbation is murder.

Is getting baked chemistry?

She can't really be this dumb.
This attitude is dangerous, incudling for women, becuase it lets people slide into fields that aren't right for them till they get to upper level engineer or cem or math classes and realize you can't fake your way through them. when people were told how much math was involved in a real degree (back in the late 60s] they actully worked hard in highschool to be ready.

didn't men invent all this shit?

>not posting the good version
for shame user
youtube.com/watch?v=G5KxZ5Lc_YA

she's right you know (dont worry, i know you are a man)

So women can stay at home knitting and baking and still be part of the STEM meme.

There's tons of diversity in STEM now!

Perfect.

Only women knit, sew, and bake? That's a harmful gender stereotype.

>i can knit and bake blueberry cupcakes
>therefore i know how to rebuild a carboreitor, write code for an android app and build a skyscraper

>try to make some bread
>end up with gold
How do I fix this?
pic related was the formula I used

>carboreitor
Jesus Christ you dumbfuck

Biology.

dear diary: Today I picked a booger, a really big booger. I am now a qualified mining engineer.

jesus fucking christ

>so why should we accept you for this web dev position?

uuuuuuuuuh I'm really good at knitting.

Way to lower the bar, sunshine.

Knitting shares nothing in common with programming. Knitting is repetitive assembly.

Things that men invented before giving them to women to occupy themselves.

One of the first real compilers was written by a woman, grace hopper. Why is it that turd wave feminist can never be bothered to actually know or praise a woman who actually did something.

Knitting isn't programming.

Your thinking of punch card looms.

Kitchen is laboratory.

Get back in it.

She's right, women seem to big good at this lower levels of these skills.

The programming field was full of women when it started.

But then men take knitting/sewing to the level of textile mills and lace works.
And baking to the level of thousands of loaves per day in industrial bakeries.

in the same way that piling rocks is construction or fapping is lovemaking sure

>Why is it that turd wave feminist can never be bothered to actually know or praise a woman who actually did something.

If there's one thing third wave feminists are pretty confident about, it's that women have never accomplished anything of any consequence. Lucky then that they showed up.

She makes women look more dumb than they really are.

>abolish domestic science lessons because it's sexist
>suddenly claim that domestic science is totally real science forty years later

And it's always the fucking wog feminists that come up with shit this fucking stupid and myopic.

An awful lot of early computer science was done by women you know.

>greetings, a computer scientist that lives in reality

Yeah. What did men do? Drink and raper the women? How many women died while building the hoover dam?

Is that why the best chefs are men, a man had to invent the spinning jenny and other clothes manufacturing machines, and why men had to construct the sewing machine.

Only reasonable response.

>bringing up specifically the construction of the Hoover Dam
Horrible argument..see link related

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_Shirtwaist_Factory_fire

Try relating older, non American construction deaths for maximum effect

>This account's Tweets are protected.
what did you do guys

For men it is more mass production and more advanced shit.

We just do it better and refined the original techniques.

Bullshit. Secretaries aren't engineers. LMFAO. Women are the reason the world is polluted and destroyed. Men dont need all this comfy crap.

Because of that one photograph of a woman typist on the Apollo project? No, everything else was done by men.

>muh ada Lovelace
lol

Pull your head back out of your vagina. Realize this world was built by both men and women. No its not a horrible argument. More men die while working than women. Always have, but you go on thinking women built the railroads, highways, skyscrapers, dams, or the panama canal.

So why they complaining they aren't then?
They solved the crisis

it wasn't full of women just a few, ada lovelace is overrated and margaret hamilton coined the software "engineering" meme only one of note is grace hopper

>baking is alchemy, not chemistry.

Spotted the retarded nigger

With a hint of Botany.

Follow the protocol
>ignore bait thread
>sage bait thread
>report bait thread
also
>1-post-by-this ID
>inb4 2, look at 2nd post

>knitting is programming
unless your scarf is a Turing machine, no it fucking isn't

>OH MY GOD, HE'S PRESENTING A TOPIC OF DISCUSSION IN A NUANCED FASHION (and with irony that you are apparently too retarded to catch) THEREFORE IT IS AN EVIL SLIDE THREAD
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
etc.
Go fuck yourself.

Take a look at the history of midwifery. For hundreds of years, one of the biggest problems was babies that got stuck in the birth canal and had to be somehow extracted. The traditional method was to either tie a slipknot around the babies neck and yank it out, thereby killing it or to use a sharpened hook like device to dismember the child and bring it out piece by piece. The baby died 100% of the time in the most ghastly fashion imaginable and I'm guessing that the mothers had a high mortality as well.

Then in the 1500s a man got involved and quickly invented the obstetric forceps in order to grasp the child by each side of his head and get him out that way with a survival rate for mother and child now approaching 100%. This method is still in use today. His inspiration for the device came from salad forks and he basically pinned two together in the middle.

So for a thousand years women never found a solution that was in the kitchen they spent most of their time in.

Perhaps, but women can't even do those things anymore.

Oh yes, applying heat to meat and sprinkling spices on it is definitely the same thing as developing pharmaceuticals and refining uranium and oil.

Lol
just slit your wrists, useless leaf shill
intellectual vermin

She could have lead with baking is chemistry, that's at least partly true. But knitting is programming? I can't imagine the deranged fever dream that made that seem like a logical analogy.

Most of the people I know that are good at science and what not also do their own clothing repairs and can bake just fine. More examples of women thinking we should worship them for being half as good as men at life and having some slimy recess between their legs.

What am I shilling? Where is my paycheck?

If traditional housewife roles are stem then why do they hate them so much? i though they all wanted into stem.

wtf women are overrepresented, we need more men in STEM.

Why are asians in the west so fucking bluepilled.
I cant stand that asians are the most racist people, act oppressed while literally viewed as white by society.
Turbojews

underrated

I'm currently a student in computer science and involved in a student org which focuses machine learning. My last programming class was about 18 students with 5 of them being females. My student org is comprised on 3 females and 5 males. Never heard them complain about inequality or a bias.

You're shilling slide threads. Don't start biting my ankle and go back to whatever hellhole you crawled out of will ya

How is this a slide thread? People obviously want to discuss this topic. What is it sliding? Like what is so important that it requires 100 threads of the same topic in the catalog?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA
-breathes in-
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>ms paint is fine art

>grace hopper invented the first compiler
>coined the term bug
you guys are literally living in a bubble where men supposedly invented everything

Even if men did in fact do the majority of inventions of computer science, women did do a fair bit, especially in the early years

It's an effective way to get alpha chads to call them dumb sluts, before impaling them on white cock

Basically - it's seen as a modern courtship avenue. A completely fucking stupid one, but it does get them attention, and it does get them fucked.

Looks a little cropped. Did you use a philosopher's stone? You're not supposed to use a philosopher's stone.

>Always have, but you go on thinking women built the railroads, highways, skyscrapers, dams, or the panama canal.
I literally said none of that. I understand where you're coming from, but simply giving the Hoover Dam argument can be refuted by the link I posted, and I'm trying to help you in case you get a person who remembers that.

I'm not debating you, I'm mock debating you because I actually agree with you.

sage in all dishes.
sage in all homes.
sage in all fields.

Im computer science at a smaller private school. When i started there were 3 girls in my class, now there are none (year 3)

Everything is chemistry ya dingus dangus felangus

they're in interneships, earning 85k/ yr

>men invented and pioneered programming.

Ada Lovelace was the first programmer, she was a woman.

To be fair... I am sure that men invented knitting, sewing and baking tho.

Knitting is NOT programming.
Sewing is NOT engineering.
Baking is actually very basic chemistry.

33.33‾% see me after class.

they aren't though. i know where they are, one dropped out, one does graphic design, and one does nursing

Kek at that pic.

What they did wasnt computer science or programming.
They were literally human calculators, because men were too busy with pioneering in the fields.

He's talking about the box tickers. Essentially the few women engineers that actually cheat/work their way through get handout jobs.

Large corps have diversity quotas. Since there are so few girls they compete paying under qualified bimbos way more to do low quality work, because it's cheaper than lawsuits and penalties and the supply is so low.

Even my girlfriend admits that men Are better professional chefs because they Are not indecisive om what spices to add a meal. Where a female chef in same situation would not be able to decide which spices to add.

But that's professional chefs. My girlfriend makes me food everyday and gives the succ every morning. I barely do anything beside work.

My mom has gotten shittier at cooking every year. She's forgotten how to make stuff that was good. Sad! Feel bad for my father but thankfully I don't have to eat it anymore.

I am sorry to hear that user, but I think you should get your mother to a doctor, it may be some sort of dementia
stay safe user

Most western women these days can't sew, knit or cook worth a damn.

top kek

so one the one hand, women contributed much to science, technology, and mathematics.

on the other, they were oppressed and not allowed to work outside the home...

>Implying men don't knit and sew
Check your priviledge you cis whore.

imagine playing video games on a sweater

quantum physics ain't chemisty, homo