JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT GREEKS WERE "WHITE"

WE WUZ ACHILLES AND TROY AND SHIEET
imdb.com/title/tt5103758/

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2017/08/dna-testing-solves-mystery-ancient-greeks-origins/
youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit, they have completely lost it.

I literally can't imagine what's next.

Reminder

zeus

>Hakeem Kae-Kazim as Zeus
I mean.

>Zeus' daughter

BLEACHED

Top kek. This shit is too funny. Next on bbc: eddie murphy in a fat suit as winston churchill.

it's only funny for a moment, entire generations are being raised with this nonsense

Yeah, saw that.

I also noticed how all the Trojans are white. (((They))) aren't even trying to be subtle anymore.

>BBC

Is worst

The irony here is that modern greeks are just larping albanians and arent any closer to ancient greeks than blacks are.

Modern genetic research disproves that
Check the report that came some weeks ago

We wuz Lord of the Rings mudafuga

Modern genetic research doesnt disprove shit. Theres no ancient DNA to compare with, just comparisons between different modern populations and lots of assumptions to make that fit an ancient narrative. Theres a reason anthropology is considered barely a science now.

>BBC

This is GB's revenge for losing the war, isn't it?

So you have nothing...
observer.com/2017/08/dna-testing-solves-mystery-ancient-greeks-origins/
At least I have something more than simple assumptions like you Nordicists

Why is this anti-nordic thing so prevalent with some people from latin speaking countries? Is it because you're a wog?

It's because Vargites keep we wuzzing the unwewuzzable

You know the irony is nordic theories about ancient Greece come from Mediterranean academics.
i know what you are.

>Latin
>Speaking

Latin languages. The people descendant from latin speakers. From South America to Greece.

Yeah, I'm sure Varg is secretly a Cypriot...

wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer%27s_Epic_Tales
>The Baltic Origins of Homer's Epic Tales is an essay written by Felice Vinci, a nuclear engineer and amateur historian, published for the first time in 1995. The book, translated into several languages, submits a revolutionary idea about the geographical setting of the Iliad and Odyssey. Felice Vinci started reading Greek classics and learned about a passage from the De facie quae in orbe lunae apparet, by Plutarch, which points out the location of Ogygia. This island became the point of departure of Vinci's theory.

The Baltic Origins of Homer's Epic Tales
Author Felice Vinci
Country Italy
Language Italian
Genre Historical essay
Publication date
According to his assumptions, the events told by Homer did not take place in the Mediterranean area, as the tradition asserts, but rather in the seas of Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea and the Northern Atlantic.

I didn't know we are all named Felice Vinci!

I said mediterranean you cocksucker

What about Cypriots? My gf is Greek Cypriot, should I be concerned?

And? Is every Mediterranean named Felice Vinci? Is every Nordic Anders Breivik?

>according to a retard
into the trash you subhuman

your mother sucks cocks

she is not Greek

>Patrokuls and Zeus are the same

So what is she? She has the typical Greek/Mediterranean look

she touched an anglo subhuman
so she is a subhuman too

It's an Anglo world. You're just living in it.

At this point, Fucking Fate/GO does a better job as history than the west.
And King Arthur is a women there.

deng mam

>JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT GREEKS WERE "WHITE"
And when the fuck did ANYONE ever think that?

you all retarded here right?

Why yes sir.

erasing history works both ways

ask bill clinton jr

The REAL question is whether or not the modern day greeks are truly descended from the ancient greeks of the hellenistic period.

You know where you are, right?

Please tell me Aeneas is white

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEE
LEAVE US ALONE YOU FUCKING JEWISH SUBHUMANS MOTHERFUCKERS. I AM NOT THE DESCENTANT OF A FUCKING RETARDED NEGRO PIECE OF AIDS INFECTEDHUMAN SHIT RETARDED ASS FUCKERS

>hellenistic period

During this period the greek as racial term was lost after macedonian conquest. All the middle east was hellenized and become bilingual while many new greek cities were founded in syria till pakistan. Jews were btfo by the presence of greeks and imminent hellenization in their lands and they initiated many revolutions (maccabean revolt). Two fractions were formed in Israel, the pro-greek of hellenistic judaists and the anti-greek of orthodox jew who despised all the greek traditions like philosophy, materialism, nudity, theater, body training etc. like muslims do today with Western civilization. From now "greek" was considered anyone who adopted the greek way of life and education, greek identity became so widespread that most of hellenestic intellectuals were born in places like egypt, palestine, syria and racial background was dubious. That's why early christians viewed greeks as their main competitors and greek became synonymous to pagan in byzantine empire.

NO HOPE

WE WUZ PHILOSOPHERS N SPARTANS N SHEET

its a world full of subhumans like you

Greeks were always white you slavic subhuman

Greeks are direct descendants of Greeks you useless irish subhuman

Varg is right, though they were only partly european but without this european part they wouldn't achieved what they achieved.

he isnt
he is a retard

Why haven't we nuked ourselves to death yet? This is intolerable.

youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
fuck this shit

nuke israel instead

Hitler said the same, you're just a cuck.

hitler was a retard too

That actually might be the most accurate portrayal of a black man with a job ever.
Works for minimum wage and can't even get through the day without sustaining a head injury and getting delusions of grandeur about being knights and shiet.
Cinematic masterpiece if you ask me.
You should see the sequel about the guy who gets hit on the head by falling construction debris on the way to the welfare office.
Black Knight 2: King Jigaboo

>don't own a TV
>will never own one again
>will never buy one
>will never pay a fucking TV licence

FĂșck the BBC and their obsession with stupid nonsense.

I ask all Brits to chuck their televisions. The only decent show is "can't pay we'll take it away" anyway.