IT'S HAPPENING: CAR SLAMS INTO PEOPLE IN STOCKHOLM

Car slammed into a group of persons in Högdalen, south Stockholm. Several injured
Religion of pieces again?
> aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/WVpKL/personbil-har-kort-pa-manniskor
> archive.is/rtEeX
> svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/bil-har-kort-in-i-flera-personer-i-hogdalen
> archive.is/LAWwu
> expressen.se/nyheter/en-bil-har-kort-in-i-flera-personer-utanfor-hogdalens-vardcentral/
> archive.is/M4Opa

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rtEeX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any posts on Swedish twitter?

>Religion of pieces again?
checked and confirmed

forgot to check those too lol

OK, not happening, it was just a radicalized granny again who snackbared the wrong pedal
> Enligt polisen rör det sig om en äldre kvinna som trampat på fel pedal.

Volvo driver most likely.

no fucking happening

accident by an 80 year old woman driving.

australian shitposting still top tier

ayy

y-yeah it was also a gas leak

When will it end bros?

And as always Sup Forums will jump to conclusions about how somehow it's a muslim (before any evidence is released) even though Scandinavia has a history of right wing white guys like Breivik mass murdering innocent people.

>snackbared the wrong pedal

Anybody died, who was the driver? Thx OP for not telling us anything, but at least you have links. Quote text in links or don't post links.

A scandi killing spree would've been more effective than this. Of course its a muslim

I seriously don't care anymore.

Not news

Stockholm drivers are so bad that I believe it was shit driving over a Muhammad

Don't even care about Europe besides Russia and Poland
We are savors of the White Race

The religion of peace murdering dozens of people in Europe isnt really news anymore when it happens all the time.

IT'S HAPPENING

Volvo does make peaceful tolerant trucks

but m8 sunni shitskins are absolutely subhuman. two realistic option with the vans of peace. 1) drunk driver (unlikely) or 2) islamic subhuman

brevik was a man bites dog situation. do yourself a favor and pull your head out of your ass

From what I can tell, 80 year old woman ran over 3 ppl becouse she hit the wrong pedal. No happening!

I was there it was just a drunk white driver (like last time with the car driving into the shopping mall). Nothing to bother with.

kys we already have a problem of OP´s NEVER posting links, probably to get more (You)´s and people into the threads. Snippet of info

>archive.is/rtEeX

Wow three injured zero killed. Such happening!

If an old lady did this in Högdalen there's a chance of accidental reverse-terrorism