Americans crossing into Canada carrying guns with ‘alarming frequency’

Stop bringing guns to Canada you trigger-happy burgers.

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/americans-crossing-into-canada-carrying-guns-with-alarming-frequency/article35899459/

Six Americans have been charged with bringing handguns across the New Brunswick border so far this summer, as a Canadian prosecutor says it’s proving difficult to let otherwise law-abiding people know they can’t bring firearms on vacation.

“The offences continue to occur with alarming frequency during the summer months,” federal prosecutor Peter Thorn said from Hampton, N.B.

Five men – three from Florida, two from New England – pleaded guilty and were fined between $1,500 and $2,000, he said.

Thorn, who has prosecuted these cases for years, said most of the people caught are “respectful and law abiding citizens of the U.S.A.” who are unaware handguns are prohibited in Canada.

He said many don’t realize they can legally declare firearms and leave them behind as they enter the country. Many of the tourists are 60 and older, and from the South.

The Canadian government has issued travel advisories, and there is signage at the border, but some Americans keep bringing their guns and lying about it, he said.

Thorn said each time he handles a case, he asks the judge for a sentence that will deter others from travelling armed, but word doesn’t seem to filter back to the U.S.

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/2017/08/07/trudeaus-lost-all-control-of-our-border-crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop disarming your populace

People don't understand Canada doesn't allow it's slaves to be armed.

>Stop bringing guns to Canada
no you fucking idiot!!
you fucking syrup niggers need to be armed to the teeth for when trudeau converts to islam and instills sharia.

>Burgers can't fight without firearms.
I could cause more damage with legal stuff than firearms here.

>you fucking syrup niggers need to be armed to the teeth for when trudeau converts to islam and instills sharia.
We're not really that unarmed, we just don't have more guns than people like you do

>not in the top 10

You pathetic faggots!

>Burger enters Canada, gets fined $2,000 gets kicked out
>Somali enters Canada, gets $1 million, gets to stay

>why won't americans stop bringing guns after we've fined them
Because we don't hang on the word of your court cases. Do Canadians really believe that someone in the South or hell anywhere in the states tunes in to hear what's happening in Canada?

>implying Americans will ever obey Canadian (((laws)))

how do you win a fight with nogun when your opponent has gun?

>French revolution didn't happen

Thanks guy who has obviously never shot a gun.

You sit there and get fucked in the ass

>how do you win a fight with nogun when your opponent has gun?
recreational nukes

>The revolutionaries didn't use guns ever, mkay

If you fight your oponent, they win.

We're testing your defenses for when we annex you.

>The leaf thinks the purpose of firearms are to cause the most damage

Firearms are meant to neutralize a threat almost immediately; it's not about "damaging" the opponent, it's about ending them.

I'd rather get shot to death than stabbed to death any day of the week.

I forgive you though because your knowledge on firearms probably on stems from TV and movies.

Don't blame them to be honest desu. We don't even know know what kind of 3rd world scum we have slinking around here now.

checked.

Americans can read the news, we know what your game is.

>Before the Canadian government has determined if a person poses a national security risk to Canada – if they’re a terrorist, a war criminal, a fugitive or a drug dealer – they’re sent to live freely in Montreal.

>Before we know if they’re even eligible for refugee status in Canada, if they have health problems that would make them inadmissible or if they’re had a previous history in Canada, we release them and hope for the best.

torontosun.com/2017/08/07/trudeaus-lost-all-control-of-our-border-crisis

>Don't blame them to be honest desu. We don't even know know what kind of 3rd world scum we have slinking around here now.

This. CBSA should just put the gun in a lockbox at the border and they can pick it up on their way back.

Re: the illegals, those border guards/mounties are getting exposed to all manner of turd-world virus, etc. I can only imagine how many have tuberculosis, respiratory infections, AIDS, etc.

>Stop bringing guns to Canada you trigger-happy burgers.
Well, someone has to defend you faggots from the dark horde you've been importing. Sure as hell isn't going to be you.

YES !!!1
Bring me a gun, will buy ameri-bro.

>for when trudeau converts to islam and instills sharia.
You has a nigger mudslime prez, did he turned your country to a caliph?
Stop bringing drugs, Stop bringing guns, you fucking no good murilards.

>we just don't have more guns than people like you do

And that is why you are faggots.

>the French revolutionaries weren't armed
Wew lads looks like we got a retard

I feel bad for those guys. One day we will see one sick and die from something terrible.
Won't stop the flow however, the faggots running this place will just send platitudes to the family.

I cOuLd cAuSe mOrE daMagE wiTh leGaL sTufF thAN fIreArMs heRe