Is it true that mixed people are more likely to be mentally unstable? If so, what do you think why?

Is it true that mixed people are more likely to be mentally unstable? If so, what do you think why?

Is this one of those racist autist twin brothers?

Yo Elliot

fuck off elliott is /ourmutt/ he taught me to breathe in my balls and be the strongest version of myself

What happens when you mix Africa, with Europe, abomination.

Genetics. Niggers are dumb, and the kind of white person who would fuck a nigger is crazy. Dumb+crazy.

half nigger half traitor

>hodgetwins are racist

How?

dependz on who raised them and what they were mixed with

I know this really beautiful Italian-Cuban girl, she has white features but dark caramel skin, and crystal colored eyes. Unfortunately she's dating a Greek guy, but he's literally a millionaire.

That doesn't explain it.

Elliott is intelligent and well read, so no.

I saw vids of them insulting white people on Sup Forums somewhere

They just released a video of them where they called out black people for bitching and whining racism for no NFL team wanting to sign a black QB.

They get called race traitors all the time. They shit on literally everyone, not based on color, but based on intelligence.

they insult black people too as well

Nigger + white is still better than 100% nigger. So mixing can be beneficial.

Depends on the Father and mother.

Usually interracial cupples are:

white trash + black trash = fucking trash

Some mutts are awesome, like in dogs.

Blacks with an acceptable IQ are really a few.

You dumb Slav. Having a degree in exercise physiology from some state diploma mill doesn't make anyone well-read or intelligent. And his "Secrets of the Universe" shit is exactly the kind of stuff dumb people espouse and believe.

>mixing can be beneficial

Spic posting.

>a fucking ancap supprts racial intermixing

Why am i not suprised

Think about these mixes.

Will they find their ecosystem? They are not really neither of both species, and probably will be rejected everywhere.

why do these guys look mix race when both of their parents are black?

Me and siblings turned out fine but my black dad and white mom are both college educated middle class people. My dad is a computer programmer.

Alleles (genes) have coevolved. So hypothetically, a mixed person would have half the blueprints from a truck and the other half from a station wagon. The body works around it, since the genes are not very important, nor are they the majority of the inherited information.

both parets probably mix, and the genes expresses sometimes "on" sometimes "off"

Think about it like, they look like one of their Grandpas

No I like Elliot, top lad.

Yes, because white people are the least likely to be mentally unstable. Thus, any admixture changes the statistic. The same phenomenon is observed in those without white admixture.

So people who believe in god are stupid too? Intelligence and being in touch with reality are two different things and Elliot lacks the latter.

Blue eyes and light skin. Someones momma had a taste for pink dick.

Yet another negro getting cucked by BWC

partially right but incomplete

genes are at scale scalar in function but at the level of individual base pairs depend on functional links

Those links are broken in recombination with an incompatible race

these add up, specifically on sex linked and metabolic chromosomes related to fetal maturation

the result is that fetal dynamics, metabolism, and maturation, and brain development arr all net adversely affected

the most famous example is that females of advanced races suffer in health such as bone leaching when mixing with a primal race. when the mother is a primal race, the children have on average SEVEN PERCENT lower body weight, as the mothers body is primed to fight predatory genes in primal fetuses

primal mothers do not sacrifice health for their children, theyvget pregnant yearly and hopes not all of them die

Supreme weightlifter.