Why does Sup Forums shill for AOC lowering?

AOC is fucking stupid. It encourages premarital sex aka fornication.

AOC is bluepilled. Age of Marriage aka AOM is redpilled.

AOM should be 14 or so, AOC should be 18 but ideally it shouldnt exist or be higher.

Let me hit you with some redpills:

-This bullshit about brain maturing at 25 is retarded. Wouldn't you want a girls brain to "mature" around her husbands presence and ideals?
-Girls start puberty at 10-11-12. Should you fuck them at this age? no. Marriage is a MAYBE if shes attracted and the father is in agreement.
-This plan is almost impossible in a degenerate society with niggers and shitskins around.

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/files/28402/28402-h/28402-h.htm#Page_256
twitter.com/AnonBabble

14 for marraige
21 for casual sex

There shouldn't even be a minimum age at marriage. It's up to the girl's father to decide when and to who his daughter is to be married. No one else has any say.
>-Girls start puberty at 10-11-12. Should you fuck them at this age? no.
What? Why?

>AOM should be 14 or so

Should not be any such Age of marriage as long as the parents agree to it. If AOM happens without parent consent then it spells more disasters than lowering the age of consent.

AoC/AoM are still retarded because they criminalize valuable pedophilic relationships, with respect to the original meaning of pedophilia.

AoM is for pedos trying to slither their way to acceptance from the Alt-Right.

The fucked up people who created the system of law are also the same people fuck around with children in almost any manor you could imagine.

There's definitely some odd connection going on there.

AOC is needed, bc kids are dumb as fuck!

>bc kids are dumb as fuck
your flag proves it.

>tfw legal age of consent on my country was at 13, but the fuckers rcently changed it to 15or16

motherfuckers

Fornication is not pre martial sex you ignoramus

Why would a grown man marry a child?
What kind of relationship is that?

It should be up to the father

Some people are crazy about girls. Marriage is neither essential nor would it be uncommon in these relationships.

>he wants high AOC
Enjoy your beat-up high-mileage roast beef.

>he doesn't get sex so he gets made at women that do

this

Daily reminder that pedophiles are men that wish to "roll back" time to when girls had not yet undergone puberty and started selectively rejecting them for their weak personality/genetics

>w-when i get a 10 year old waifu she will finally love me for who I am.. Ahhh.. I love the innocence of youth.. also I am going to sodomize her to near death because I love innocence >:)

You are true. Girls should be married at 14 and if they have sex with a different man than her husband she must be stoned to death.

I don't shill for higher AOC. I shill for lower AOM.

AOC is bullshit designed to let shitskins and niggers access to our women.

Inshallah it will be removed soon brother.

I don't hate them, I'm just disgusted by them. I don't mind talking to them or even being friends with them, but anything that goes beyond that: No thank you.

>Why would a grown man marry a child?
Yes, why would a man want the best kind of wife?
>What kind of relationship is that?
The ideal.
>Marriage is neither essential
Yes, it is essential, you piece of shit.

I came OP

thanks

>flag
>valuable pedophilic relationships

>Yes, it is essential, you piece of shit.

No, this is pedophilia, with an age cutoff of about 12, where sex is socializing and the reproductive element is absent.

You aren't taking a realistic account of variations in human relationships and the dimensions of sex beyond reproduction.

Some man-girl relationships will end after a few bouts of sexual contact.
Some will wane after the girl begins courting and finds another man. Often the pedo will become a lifelong friend.
Some relationships will be intensely heterosexual and culminate in marriage.

Whether or not a woman is married or a single mother is a function of genes, and policy has minimal say.

>AOM should be 14
>AOC should be 18
They both violate the NAP so they should both be gotten rid of.

>where sex is socializing
>Some man-girl relationships will end after a few bouts of sexual contact.
Kill yourself, you human garbage.
All sex outside marriage is rape. A girl belongs to her father until he has her married. Anyone else sexing her is rape.

The youngest mother was 5. That means girls can have babies as young as 5. Ergo, the age of consent should be 5. Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: You literally can't.

>implying your not a muslim shill
I hate this meme flag bullshit

Age of Consent only exists because parents want to keep their child from doing adult things and being independent as long as possible.

12 year olds are perfect desu

That's a fake idea for slavic peasants, Volodia.

Girls are good for sex even younger. Sexual activity is not just for reproduction.
And Line Medina was an extraordinary case of extremely precocious puberty, not nearly normal situation.
You've already made it clear you just want to rape girls. Go die.

> Be me; age 28
> 4 niece's all have the crush on me
> Babysitting them all one day
> The 6 year old takes my hand
> Leads me to my bedroom
> Actually admits to being in love with me
> I ask if it's like a friend love or like her mommy/daddy kind of love
> It's the latter
>Then asks what we do next
> I let her down easy
> Tell her that I love and care about her as my niece
> That my role is like a backup daddy
> And to save her in love feels for guys her age, when she's much older
> We leave the bedroom
> I inform her parents
> They have a long talk with her
> Other niece's grow up, grow out of the crush
> I stay clean for my wife - no pedo
> Still married, coming up on 20th anniversary
> Niece's are mentally and emotionally sound - unharmed

Now, treat girls like girls.

you fucked up.

Trips of truth!

You would have had something to offer her though had you chosen to be intimate with her.

Why ought you miss out on what could have been an important relationship?

Because they're related

And he could still teach her about relationships without being in one with her

No, I didn't.

I still have a close relationship with all of them - as their uncle. It's a proper relationship. They're all succeeding in school, are sociable, few emotional problems, and I'm glad I had a hand in ensuring these results came to be.

And someday, I will get to witness them all get married and and celebrate it! Shall be glorious!!

>They're all succeeding in school, are sociable, few emotional problems, and I'm glad I had a hand in ensuring these results came to be.

These are largely genetically determined.

bump

>Oz flag
Of course.

That is nonsense. Genetics can only go so far, the rest is up to the adults tasked with their care to teach them how to do it all properly.

It's how our forefathers used to do it. The marriage was not consumed until she was all grown though.

>The marriage was not consumed until she was all grown though.
That's bullshit. You have to consummate it or it isn'ta real marriage.

Parenting is a minor factor in developmental outcome.

I've been found out

Sauce of image?

Just some instagram whores

Why does Sup Forums support the feminist AOC bullshit? You know the current AOC was introduced to empower old ugly bitches mind? The redpill that Sup Forums is too pussy to swallow.

Link to their insta?

THE KIKES ARE TRYING TO NORMALIZE PEDOPHILIA ON KEKCHAN

AOC/AOM is destroying the white race because it burns through most fertile years a female has, only white people follow the bullshit AOC/AOM arbitrary rules. Then old white cunts that are drying up in their late 20s and early thirties are depressed about not being able to become pregnant.

Dont you know? Real traditionalists think girls should be sluts and be in school. Girls being married young and being good wives is bad.
>pedophilia on Sup Forums?
>ITS A CONSPIRACY
Oh, sweet summerchild.

Feminism has adapted it, but the original evil is in Christianity:

gutenberg.org/files/28402/28402-h/28402-h.htm#Page_256

>All these considerations combine to show how important it is that proper care should be taken to promote in the child the proper development of the sentiments of shame and disgust, and also of the moral ideas. It need hardly be said, that the sentiments of shame and disgust are not the only psychical aids in the sexual education of children. There are others, such as the fear of disagreeable consequences, which deters human beings from many immoral actions, and often enough at the outset greatly furthers the development of moral ideas; also there is direct instruction, the influence of which will be considered later.

Circa 1920. No wonder feminism took off.

Case 17.—X., a boy eleven years of age, was diligent at school. For some time past he had withdrawn from the companionship of all his school-fellows, and his parents had noticed that he was continually in the company of a schoolgirl two years older than himself. He availed himself of every opportunity to play with this girl. When they sat together at table, it was noticed that they endeavoured to secure physical contact by bringing their knees together. In addition, they were often seen kissing one another. It was obvious that the two had a mutual inclination each for the other. If anyone gave the boy a present of money, he shared it with the girl. The two wrote letters to one another, and some of these letters fell into the parents' hands. Thereafter the two were watched, so that this exchange of letters became impossible. At first, the matter was not regarded seriously; on the contrary, the two were teased about it, especially the boy. The latter became very unhappy, and for a time it was believed that the intimacy had been broken off. In reality, the rupture was apparent merely, and was simulated to escape the teasing. In secret, they continued to meet. CONTD

Whereas regarding the girl few details were at my disposal, I had a good deal of information about the boy. It was astonishing how many excuses he made to deceive his relatives. Sometimes he was supposed to be writing his home-lessons, sometimes to be at a gymnastic lesson or at church, when in reality he was with his girl friend. It had been observed before that the boy occasionally played with his genital organs. Since a complete separation from the girl gave rise in the boy to a state of profound depression, followed by his paying attentions to a somewhat older girl living in his house, his parents now sought my advice. The boy proved to be extremely susceptible to hypnotism and to hypnotic suggestion, and it was remarkable how rapidly a complete change in his demeanour was effected. Since then I have seen the boy occasionally, the last time being when he was about fifteen and a half years of age. There had been no return of the sexual tendencies previously observed. Quite recently, indeed, he had been known to masturbate occasionally; and it was for this reason that he was again brought to consult me. But for four years previously, notwithstanding the fact that he had been very carefully watched, no improper conduct had been detected. Undoubtedly, the recent practice of masturbation would have escaped notice, had not the parents been made very anxious by the earlier experiences. No special treatment was now undertaken, since it appeared that there was nothing more amiss than is observed in average boys of his age; symptoms which in most cases disappear spontaneously, and without treatment.

Reminder that arranged marriages are white and based

Arranged marriafe is the only moral form of marriage.

Early sexual activity results in lower probability of marital stability

Maliciously false causation.

No, sex outside a proper relationship does.
Young girl having sex with her husnand isn't bad. It just lookd like early sexual activity is bad because girls can't be married young like they're supposed to so they fuck around and be sluts. That's the problem.

I think that is related to pre/extra-marital sexual relations.

You know it's true

Genes promoting higher intelligence and temperament cause fewer partners and greater marital stability.

So much of the Alt-Right is false redpill.

Again, this is just because girls can't be married good and young. Sex within marriage isn't bad. You're missing the point here.

15 years is a perfectly good age and you can't prove me wrong. at 15 a girl is basically fully developed.

I'll stick to these studies unless you prove your claims lmfao. It was also shown that early sexual activity lead to depression

t. Muhammed

>It was also shown that early sexual activity lead to depression
Yes, sluttery leads to emotional problems. Sex within a proper relationship does not.

AOC is unnatural.

It has been scientifically proven in multiple studies over the course of decades, over and over again that men are most attracted to girls aged 13 to 19.
(inb4 source. I'm not your daddy.)

Of course this is kept in denial since AOC is 18 in most of the world.

Being attracted to these girls does not fall under the demonizing term of 'pedophilia' either, yet it is received as such in the US. Literally trying to go on a coffee date with a girl aged 17 years & 364 days can end you up with a criminal charge.

AOC is unnatural.

People aged 13 and older consent to fighting in war zones, to working in businesses, to raising their siblings, to part take in science. These are all actions under legal consent of their individual jurisdiction. They consent to smoking, drinking and doing drugs too.

So how is it possible they can not consent to having sex?

Additional FUN-FACTS: Teenage erotica with girls aged between 10 and 20 was sold legally in bookstores around the world until 1990 when America went on crusade. Movies like 'Pretty Baby', 'The Blue Lagoon' or even 'The Labyrinth' centralized young beauty in its narrative and was seen as artful iterations for a long time. In America, girls aged as young as 11 were being legally married to men in their mid 20s. They had a lifelong, harmonious marriage, had children of their own who went to universities, and they eventually died of old age.

So just because MUH LAWS proclaim a magical, arbitrary threshold of AOC, it is suddenly a crime worse than murder to feel mutual attraction towards someone under the age of 18 ???

America was a mistake.

Look at this, the results are different for "slutty" girls and girls that have sex early on. (Chance of being depressed after having sex at 12 or under is higher than any of the reports on promiscuity)

>Movies like 'Pretty Baby' centralized young beauty in its narrative
That movie is garbage.
>the results are different for "slutty" girls and girls that have sex early on
No, they aren't because under the current system they are the same. That's the problem. Girls should be married young so they won't be sluts. What is your problem with good healthy marriages?

This.

Not to mention it degrades the culture because children now minimally socialize with adults and so the new generation never learns advanced manners and communication skills, nor is their world concept expanded.

What i'm trying to tell you is that our current system won't change anything, females are happier having sex later on, and all your claims are just stupid and you have nothing to back them up with. I want a healthy marriage while you want your wife to be sad. You're probably muslim as well.

This place needs cleaning up.

This is actually a very important point in a general context, not necessarily in sexual terms.

The very basic concept of 'education' is founded upon the basis of passing on knowledge. Think about it, it would only take one single generation to completely eliminate all of humanities advancements forever. By secluding from adults, this effect gets perpetuated. Good point.

>females are happier having sex later o
You're falsely attrubuting the source of tge statistic. You think it is "later sex" when really it is "sex within marriage". If younger girls were married they wouldn't become sluts and have the negative outcomes thereof. But retards like you have guaranteed that they will fuc I around and be sluts by making it illegal for them to be married.

This

link

Fake and pedo, you pedo

pedo thread reported

aoc should be 16
aom should be 14

>it encourages premarital sex

Good.