Why do women over 30 cut their hair short/boyish?

Why do women over 30 cut their hair short/boyish?

IT'S NOT A PHASE MOM>> THIS IS ME NOW

Jews

ever have long hair?
30 years of shampooing and styling prob gets annoying.

also, if they have toddlers, it's less for the toddler yank on and it means quicker showers while the kid is asleep for the 5 minutes they are every 48 hours.

i dunno, maybe she did it for a role.

midlife crisis of decreasing sexual value

They want to trick men into marrying them. Hear me out. A woman over her 30s hits the wall and is not a viable option for men. However a 30 year old male buddy is perfect. They hang out away from the constant nagging of women they go to see or do sports ect ect. So women over their 30s take a boyish look to subconciously look like a 30 year old male and get a companion

They do it sooner, when they are married / have a child. They don't need to seduce a man for money and safety so they know they can be ugly. If the guy left or fuck another woman, they know they can win a lot of gibs anyway. It is very prevalent in asia.

Yes. More specifically, lack of sex. Lack of feeling sexy.

Easier to take care off and they know it makes the men they're cheating with rock hard.

Bingo.

It's the closest they'll get to having a penis.

I feel like for older women (55-60+) its practically mandatory it makes them look nice and sweet as compared to manish. However women who are under that bracket do it for attention and "power" because they feel like they don't need men however after a year of no relationships or flirting they refuse to admit they're wrong and the hair style makes them look like a dyke.

Because it's cute

>brown eyes
Why are brown eyed white women so hot.

In some countries it's the norm

because they're done trying to look attractive.

because it's my fetish

because that's when most of them have children and two things happen: 1) they don't have time, 2)women don't lose as much hair durring pregnancy as they do normally. Then they have the kid and it all falls out at once. Short hair gives the illusion of being thicker.

You would know this if you ever experience the loving touch of a woman who wasn't your mother.

Because it's CUUUUUUUUUTE

I think it's cute on younger chicks

This haircut is the horseman of the apocalypse though

it's externalizing penis envy

Very possibly. They do lots of mimicking of men's virtues in the hopes a weak man will mirror her mood.

If it makes you ask 'ok but why' then it is doing the job of drawing attention very well. Highly fluctuating fashion trends make women appear sentient and impossible to predict - emulating the worthiness of being understood by an experienced pattern-spotting man. There is also beauty status associated with having a face able to pull it off.

Not sure if its true of countries outside of germany, i know it doesnt apply in the uk, but married women with kids in germany tend to have short hair. Its normally a sign that she doesnt want attention. Its when they start growing the hair againt hat you know they want to stray.

Wrong. A true qt will be a qt no matter what hair cut she has. However, a pixi cut is a default hair style for low energy dykes and uggos.

They get more mannish haircuts as their hormones begin to wane. They change unconsciously from choices that attract a man sexually -- hair being a big factor in signalling that -- to choices that send the message to stay away.

Bear in mind that this activity will be completely at odds with her continuing desire for companionship.

Many women by the age of 50 or so, and despite having previously healthy sex lives, develop a full on penis phobia.

they make haircut like a boy to propose people to assfuck their boipussy

it is public offer

That thing is very ugly

Why don't more young girls do it?

I love the pixie cut. ts hard to do for the majority of girls, but the truly beautiful ones it will always work on. Think of it like a sort of obstacle course... but for good genetics.

The "neo-skunk dye job" on that haircut is the official roastie mom hair-do.

Why do I have to read your silly question twice? Why do I have to read your silly question twice?

They are the hottest kind of white women, I agree

Because most women have shitty hair from years of dousing it in "product" to keep up to the dance of being a vapid materialist cunt and by their 30s and it's easier to do a comb-over with short hair.

> hair being a big factor in signalling that -- to choices that send the message to stay away

I guess multi-coloured hair is apart of this too

Especially the ginger ones.

It's twofold: (1) They're hitting the wall and discover high value men don't want to commit to them, and (2) why take care of yourself when desperate betas wife up anything with a wet hole.

Also this. But what I said earlier is still true. Lots of women have shitty hair by the time they get to their 30s and if they just let it grow they'll look like some mentally retarded child who attempted to give themselves a haircut. So for a lot of women it's a choice between continuing the daily hair grind or just cutting it short and pretending they like it that way.

They cut it because men are so thirsty for pussy they'll pretend to find it sexy just to get a sniff.

Truth is, no woman looks better with short hair. Sure they can still be hot, but short hair is always a hit against their potential

they old and dont get attention anymore that they are used to.
>Women gunna Women

Because they've also recently been diagnosed with herpes or HPV.

Look up the stats of women 30+, it's shocking

Youre very ugly!

An attempt to stay young. Kind of like middle aged men buying Corvettes and shit.

Ohhhh Neptune....

Hnnnnnggggg!!!

This thread is fucking degenerate. Short hair shows that she has more important things to worry about than her fucking hair. If anything that could be a good sign for a healthier mind.

Androgynous women still get automatically respected, have feminism and chivalry working for them, and get access too all sorts of cock. The only issue they have is that Chad doesn't always go for them, and so they think that means they are oppressed. This is a rule of thumb that can be applied to all women and their various sub sets.

Older woman with long hair get a little witchy looking.

>not having a fetish for cute, petite, short haired, lesbian, virgin tomboys sucking your cock

A study once said that women who have something bad happen in their lives are very likely to chop their hair off.

My dick is confused but I like it

Because it's cute.

this is better than that dog you posted earlier

Because they no longer need to charm the boys with their long and beautiful hair that is a pain to live with.

beautiful.
it sucks because I have light eyes and I want my kids to also have nice eyes. but I always find myself so attracted to brown eyed white girls. probably because they're more rare.

The window for having more children is closing. Time to pretend to be a man now.

brown eyed white girls
not normal

you need to come southern europe burguer

I should. But I mean they're more rare here for sure.
here brown eyes = spic or nigger.

Two contradictory reasons:

>1. Wanting to fit in with the other normies who've had androgyny foisted upon them by the (((media))).

>2. Wanting to appear unique by rejecting traditional beauty, in place of having a personality.

This sucks for me because I've always preferred tomboys and Jewish girls, but now every normie cunt looks like a dyke. So the signals I looked for are now useless.

Pretty sure it's a western thing, never see it around here. Worst I've seen was that stupid trend from a few years ago where they'd shave off a small part of the side of their heads. My mom and all my female relatives, old and young, have long hair. My hair is half of my total height. I only ever see short hair on women above 60 who start to get thinner hair.

>My hair is half of my total height.
tits or gtfo

I wouldn't call them rare, I think around 25% of (actual) white Americans have brown eyes. It's only somewhat rare in Scandinavia (5-10%)

Most women over 30 cut their hair short simply because it's far easier to manage.

Why do the majority of men wear short hair? Same reason.

You're a dog!

Yeah you get it. It's like a self-handicapping thing where your eyes see the short hair and then the femininity "pops" more so to speak

We need more short hair in society.

i want her to tongue my anus
no homo

>it's far easier to manage
they should care about their appearance

Sophistication

But Hathaway always looked like a 17 year old dude.

Who is that btw I see her pic everywhere

yeah something around that percentage. before they opened the borders to non white immigration, america had one of the highest percentage of light eyes in the world.

dried up wombs
next thread

Thats gay like this trap, bro

Best post

she would also like to speak to the manager

Dumped my gf because she cut her hair shorter than shoulder-length

Yup
You'll find women who cut their hair off have recently experienced extreme emotional stress. E.g. Megyn Kelly

I knew my relationship was over when I told my GF I didn't like short hair and she cut it above her shoulders anyway.

She had no regard for my feelings.

Who cares if it looks good?

But it doesn't. That's the problem.

iktf my gf told me she wanted really short hair and I told her if she wants to look like a boy im going to dump her. She did it -- she got dumped 3 years in too

I'm glad you held your ground, user.

They get tired of holding it back when giving head.

Short hair > Long hair
Pic related is the best possible hair a woman can have.

For women over 30 cutting hair makes them look younger.

Also once their over 30 they probably settled down and got married by then so they don't really need to have long hair to attract men anymore.

>Stop thinking with your brain and start thinking with your dick, gosh!
Obvious child molestation victim aka lesbian poster

They realise that it is more functional to have short hair.

Petite 5'0ft girls with short hair is my fetish.

junior is cute as hell, probably insufferable though.

small asians with big asses >

They're usually fucked in the head.

so, boys?

pretty much yea

Most women live their whole lives with medium or long hair, it's nice to have change.

I'm going to sound like an insufferable centrist, but I really like medium hair.

Also since they probably settled down by their 30's why have long hair that takes time to manage/dry after shower/etc when you could just cut it.

>Women know that long hair is beautiful
>Women also know that only a small number of people look "cute" with short hair
>Women think 'If I can pull off short hair then that means I am totally hot because with long hair I am a goddess"
>This is just a way to show other women "even with short hair - which makes me ugly - I am STILL hotter then you"

POST MORE SHORT-HAIRED GIRLS