Gender is a social construct

>gender is a social construct
>You can be born the wrong gender

Humans do not have a gender, they have a sex. Spanish words have a gender.

>>gender is a social construct
>>You can be born the wrong gender
Are you high? You're not "born the wrong gender". It's more along the lines of "I was born a female but now I want to be a man". It doesn't mean that you were born "the wrong gender", they may have led a happy and satisfied life as that gender up until the moment they decide they want to be the opposite sex. It means they no longer want to be that gender and have decided to change gender. It's rather fluid and complex, user.

Psychology is a Jewish made up fantasy science with no correlation to reality other than to brainwash people into believing their bullshit.

>complex

>they may have led a happy and satisfied life as that gender up until the moment they decide they want to be the opposite sex

So it is in fact completely arbitrary.

Thanks.

>It's rather fluid and complex, user.
>uses an SJW flag

ot surprising, really. It actually is simple - you are just attention whoring piece of shit and nobody gives a shit how you dress or how you act. You are insignificant and far bellow the attention of anyone, because other people have actual issues they have to deal with in their everyday lives.
Upper class cocksuckers from bay areas are just using this as a way to get a feeling of power over others and it will come the day when we will tun up in your nice neighborhoods to redistribute the shit out of you.

>So it is in fact completely arbitrary.
I wouldn't call it arbitrary, user. Identity isn't something that is concrete or set in stone, it is fluid. If you identify with another gender you are simply shifting the posts a little bit based on one's idea of oneself and what they want to project to others. You can't have an "arbitrary gender identity", user.

Thanks for your armchair analysis.

If I'm not deserving of attention, then why are you giving me attention in spades? I'll let you figure that one out yourself, user.

>Upper class cocksuckers from bay areas are just using this as a way to get a feeling of power over others and it will come the day when we will tun up in your nice neighborhoods to redistribute the shit out of you.
So much hate, frustration and anger in one sentence. I'd highly recommend a psychologist, for your mental health of course.

>You can't have an "arbitrary gender identity", user.

ar·bi·trar·y
ˈärbəˌtrerē/Submit
adjective
based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.
"his mealtimes were entirely arbitrary"

>Identity isn't something that is concrete or set in stone, it is fluid. If you identify with another gender you are simply shifting the posts a little bit based on one's idea of oneself and what they want to project to others.

>they may have led a happy and satisfied life as that gender up until the moment they decide they want to be the opposite sex. It means they no longer want to be that gender and have decided to change gender. It's rather fluid and complex, user.

>Stupid cuck lingo
>Flag
Yep, checks out

Actually it's not as simple. Trannies and feminists are in a short and rather shaky alliance with one another. Same shit with fags for example. Until '70 most mainstream feminists absolutly despised gays.

You haven't yet given a proper rebuttal of my point.

Like I said, identity is fluid and can change. You're conflating the decision to undergo a transformative sex change with a decision based on a "whim" or a "random choice".

Anyway, why should your feelings get in the way of someone wanting to change gender? If they live a happier life because of it why does it make you so triggered and upset?

>Like I said, identity is fluid and can change.
who said this is true?
what is your definition of "identity"?

>who said this is true?
Well, user, maybe you can ask the millions of gender queers and gender fluid people in the world. They obviously attest to the fact that identity is fluid, just like how you many support a football team you can identify with another team if you so fit. Identity is not static, the Americans gave up their racist perspectives to embrace racial equality.

>what is your definition of "identity"?
Personally I don't have a definition, I simply see identity as something integral to humans needed to satisfy our needs for human belonging among the species that is socially constructed by our upbringing and is ever-changing.

>Well, user, maybe you can ask the millions of gender queers and gender fluid people in the world.
no. i'm trying to debate you here, not them.
>They obviously attest to the fact that identity is fluid
how does this makes it true?
>just like how you many support a football team you can identify with another team if you so fit
not the same thing as sex.
>Personally I don't have a definition
so how can you argue in favor of it's fluidity if you can't even define it?
>I simply see identity as something integral to humans needed to satisfy our needs for human belonging among the species that is socially constructed by our upbringing and is ever-changing.
i will take this as your definition then. how can sex be socially constructed by our upbringing and be ever-changing if sex is biologically determined?

Are you even reading my posts?

2/3

3/3

>We are all equal
>We need more diversity

Gas this cuck

>gender is not the same as sex
>i want a sex change because my gender is wrong