"W-w-what do you call a Muslim flying a plane" reads the poster. Does your country have anti racism posters?

"W-w-what do you call a Muslim flying a plane" reads the poster. Does your country have anti racism posters?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessforum.com/WSJ_Race-on-Campus-05-06-2016.pdf
archive.is/2017.08.08-135219/https://www.albawaba.com/news/muslim-female-pilot-creates-major-”turbulence”
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe

>what do you call a muslim woman flying a plane?
toots.

>A pilot
More like WAS a pilot am I right? But seriously I hate this country.

Where to?

I'm sorry, I think I'm on the wrong flight

Someone ready to get honor-killed

>They aren't allowed to drive cars.
>Somehow they are allowed to fly planes.

>Muslim woman

So Muslim men flying planes aren't pilots?

Why the fuck is a goddamn poster about racism referring to religion? Any race can become a Muslim, there's absolutely nothing specific about race in the goddamn question.

What do you call a a Muslim woman flying a plane?

A pilot...episode of BBCs newest propaganda series, starring the brave and stunning Saffiyah Khan in the lead diverse role.

I suppose being woman it was guaranteed to crash anyway.

>Islam is a race
>We will defend this race with your tax dollars
>Wrongthink punishable by jailtime

1984 when

One World Trade Center

Weren't the guys who flew the planes during 9/11 trained pilots?

A Tango.

I have never been on a plane with a female pilot. (Not by a choice of mine) let alone a Muslim woman.
And it is all well and good, until some other slimes get wind of it and decide to blow up the plane I'm on in retaliation for the airline allowing their women to fly.

i don't know but i'd call 911

Man that joke is seriously like 15 years old. Are you leaves also still playing Sandstorm at your high school dances?

HARAM

a shitskin

>marxist humor

Goddamn

I've been on a few flights with a woman pilot. It doesn't really matter much any more. 99.5% of the flight is automated with the meat-in-the-seat just there to keep the cargo calm.

They know how to fly but the chances of having an old pilot with actual seat-of-the-pants experience to pull a jetliner out of a spin or perform a safe touchdown after one of the lading gear fell off is practically nil anyway.

a pilot can also crash

A fantasy is what it's called. No muslim women fly planes.

>Islam is a race

Seriously, fuck this blatant kikery.

All you need to do is write "miracle" over pilot

KEK

This
I'm pretty sure a Muslim woman flying a plane is all kinds of levels of haram.

This poster is racist of itself. If that was any other religion the contextual absurdity would rip space and time.

>Yank who believes 9/11 was Al Qaeda

someone shop a tower in front of that plane

chinky_obama.jpg

how can they navigate through those big black nappies they wear?

>If that was any other religion the contextual absurdity would rip space and time.
Which tells a lot about islam, doesn't it?

Campaigns like this are going to backfire and thus prove to be a colossal waste of money.

Presumably, the campaign has at least two stated goals:

1) To make muslims feel more welcome and included in Western society.

2) To make white people be less discriminatory.

However, studies have shown that the more you highlight race, and the more you categorize people on the basis of race, the more divided and less integrated a population group feels.

Here's an interested article about it by some social scientists, in the context of "diversity" programs on college campuses:

businessforum.com/WSJ_Race-on-Campus-05-06-2016.pdf

Saudi Arabia so they can arrest you whores for flying a plane

>No muslim women fly planes.
archive.is/2017.08.08-135219/https://www.albawaba.com/news/muslim-female-pilot-creates-major-”turbulence”

There was a grafitti with a rainbow nearby, somebody painted a big red swastika over it and wrote "SSkitles: gas the rainbow". Neighbourhood administration took it down pretty quick though, it didn't get the chance to get famous.

Haram. women cannot have jobs.

Witty. Now plaster it everywhere in departure terminals.

Yes. There's a diversity hiring one in Boston right now. "In looking for the perfect resume, you overlooked the ideal candidate" with a pic of a poo, nig, muzzie..

That explains 9/11

The real answer is, "A filthy apostate whore."

hijacker

>What do you call a muslim woman flying a plaine?

A sand nigger

Big white isis sticker will fix that right up

I think you mean 9/11

Absolute state of csnuckistan

BOOM!

only place we see this is on the internet
otherwise we dont have that much propaganda

the malaysia air nigger was also a pilot so im not really sure what theyre after here

I've personally never seen posters like those, but we did have Orwellian anti-racism assemblies in school.

It's feelings trumping reality.
Most Muslim states don't allow women to operate any machinery, including cars. They would find the poster absurd, and highlights the cuck mentality of the country they're landing in.

Like fuck you see "What do you call a Christian on a Camel?" posters in Saudi.

Also Burkas obstruct field of vision and maneuverability
>100's die because your religious rag caught on a lever

i would have called it a poor mans cruise missile lel

>"What do you call a Muslim flying a plane
Bane?

>What do you call a Muslim woman flying a plane?

An Unguided missile

Allah Akbar!

This is clever.

Nobody tells you you should think a muslim is a terrorist, but with these posters they remind you that a muslim IS NOT a terrorist, but something else, subconsciously reminding everyone that muslims ARE terrorists

I was thinking this same thing before I even saw this. All someone would need is two strips of white Scotch tape and they could trigger the whole lot of em

kek

> What do you call a Muslim woman flying a plane?

Fire and never forget.

>What do you call a muslim woman flying a plane?

A terrorist trashbag

>needing posters

the fact you need this brainwashing shit tells you everything you need to know about sand niggers in your country

>propaganda telling employers not to hire competent people