Jordan Peterson interviewing the fired Google employee

later today.

Can't wait because Jordan is an actual authority on the psychometric arguments made in the original memo.

Actually might go viral and redpill hundreds of thousands.

FACT: The time arguing with these retards is over and he found out first hand. You can NEVER EVER argue with the enemy they want you fired gone dead and alone. Don't you fucking idiots get this? These people cannot be reasoned with, they act like they want a discussion but they fucking DON'T. THIS HAS HAPPENED A MILLION TIMES ALREADY. Get it THROUGH YOUR FUCKING SKULLS ALREADY.

YOU
WILL
NEVER
COME
TO
AN
AGREEMENT
OR
REASONABLE
UNDERSTANDING
WITH
SOMEONE
WHO
WANTS
YOU
DEAD

STOP WHINING

> YouTube
It'll probably get taken down.

>will be posted on YouTube
Sure it will be

We need a different strategy like not straight up telling them they are wrong and try to make them question their own stance.

This. At some point one side is going to start trying to kill the other.

>Can't wait because Jordan is an actual authority on the psychometric arguments

AHAHA this is the same guy who rants about post-modernism, which he doesn't understand, and then advances post-modern arguments.

The purpose of these threads are not to win over the mindless zombies it is to win over that huge swatch of America that are effectively enablers. These are the people that think of themselves as good and kind and don't want to cause harm so they go along with the far lefts crazy agenda because they don't understand the destination is gulags and prison camps.

People like Peterson need to be encouraged.

not an argument

Why is Jordan Peterson randomly injecting himself in the middle of this, isn't his million dollars a year enough already? Fuck off

We don't need to convince leftiests. We need to convinc the common man.

I want reviewbrah to start doing in-depth 4 hour long interviews

It's called being a productive member of society, you should try it sometime.

Okay, I'll bite. I'm an SJW, make me question my own stance without telling me I'm wrong.

looks like Kermit the hack has found his next vector for self-promotion

personally i hope he gets hit by a fucking bus

because hes realizes the google guy os in the situation that he himself was in not too long ago

Your post is useless
>words are useless hurr
So you're therefore telling us the choices are to use violence or do nothing.

Doing nothing obviously will allow things to get worse for us, and using violence will also make us the bad guys and cause society to clamp down on us and feel more sympathy with the lefties.

your post is a useless worldview

He's against the Marxist post modernists, there isn't anything inherently wrong with post modernism in itself.

Our new strategy should be getting Trump to open up the FEMA camps.

Uhh because male-female psychometry is his bread and butter. Also he wants to boost the guy's signal and back up his claims.
This.

>So you're therefore telling us the choices are to use violence or do nothing.
no, it's to stop trying to think leftists are debating us in good faith. Their political aims of eradicating us underpin their slimy beliefs. What we need to focus is on the common man. Leftists are oven material only now.

yeah , he obviously isn't talkingabout architecture when he criticises post-modernism. he's criticising the parts of post modernism that include critical theory (especially as applied to politics , sociology , psychology and biology and sometimes even more physical sciences) anti positivism applied to those same fieds, post-structuralism and cultural marxism.

At the very least he's trying to shine some light on the issue. I don't like him either but that's too fucking bad, he has a massive amount of subscribers who will then spread the story onward and likely contaminate their own family members, relatives and friends.

We don't give a shit about the left. We only want to convince the common man.
Besides, using reasonable arguments keeps our reputation in a good shape. The days which violence wins you ideological wars are dead in the western world.

political opnions are a continuum.
there will be dogmatic, insincere irrational leftists and those who think of themselves as left of centre but find themselves in opposition to far leftists and sjws.

The goal isn't to convince the other side. The goal is to get as much of the middle on our side as possible. You are correct though, the time for talking (with them) is done. Both sides want to physically fight. Right now it's the warm-up while everyone scrambles to grab as much middle ground as possible before things the dying starts.

should be entertaining

FPBP

treat them like a toxin. all situations you will encounter them in are toxic.

>that schnoz

>Marxist post modernism
is an oxymoron, you fucking pleb

agreed, we need to set up safe spaces and do a better job of policing rhetoric. hate speech is NOT free speech!

your not from around here

you're being toxic right now

>E-celeb changing anything
Better donate another 50 per month! Then he can make more buzz word content!

i can smell your vagina

TOXINS
TOXIN
YOURE A TOXIN

Facts or arguments don't really matter. To Google the only thing that matters is that as an employee you exclusively agree to the dogma of the managers. They have a huge power-boner for forcing people to fall in line out of sheer fear of their job.

They already are, and it ain't us!

I agree with this.

The most extreme SJW leftists don't have any morals. They're hungry for validation. They put social opportunism before individualism.

The silver lining to this blackpill is that, if we redpill the moderate masses, these people will 100% drift right because there will be nobody left to validate them.

This.
The time for arguments is over.
We must put down the pens, and take up swords, because our enemies do not wish to engage in any form of dialog. They wish to subjugate and eradicate us and no amount of pleading or attempts at reasoning will change their course. They will only understand one thing, and that is violence.

If i have to hear about the faggot tranny's one more fuckin' time I'ma start sewing dicks on their foreheads...

>inbred redditor on philosophy

You're an idiot. This guy martyred his career to make SJWs look like uneducated ideologues afraid of opposing viewpoints and your proposed next steps include violence?

The war for hearts and minds has already tipped in the red pill direction as evidenced by Trump's election. I cannot think of a better way to reverse that trend than violent retaliation.

Not yet, of course.
But it is clear, that we need to physically remove these fucking subversive cunts in time. They will double down on their bs and eventually, the public will cheer as we drop them one by one from helicopters.

You're delusional, that's never been sustainable because the people being dropped from copters are the public. Just because you label them otherwise doesn't change the fact.

Do you think that the people in germany hated the Nazis when the nazis began to round up the communists and jews that had been terrorizing the german people for years?

>Google
>Youtube
>Viral

This, absolutely this. Commander Rockwell already knew that politics are a spectators' sport.

>literally a psychiatrist
>why is peterson always talking about psychological issues, doesn't he have better things to do?

My family were burgermeisters in southern Germany and forest knights, will I be safe during the next Reich

The committed lefties arent going to change. But there's a massive amount of people who arent actually committed to this nonsense and just go along with it because theyre regular folk keeping their heads down and trying to get through life. We can and should recruit from those people.
But I do agree, at some point the progressive institutions just need to be burned

The female traits he ascribed to being worse at engineering actually help after you get off the ground floor, due to the necessity cooperation and teamwork. Guy literally didn't know what he was talking about, in terms of professional engineering itself.

We don't need to convince them, they are no different from ardent supporters of a religion so of course they won't be 'converted' by facts and evidence.

We need to convince the vast majority of people who have no stakes in their ideology that it is bad. Even in a leftist organization like Google I guarantee you most of them don't care that much about the postmodern progressive agenda, they just give lip support to it for their job.

This guy was a martyr to the cause of rationality. He knew he would be fired, he even wrote in the memo itself that it was wrong-think to say the things he was going to say.

So you are correct that these people don't want an argument or a debate, but they actually aren't they majority, they just control all the power currently.

HYPE

Some of them did,that's my whole point you mongol.

You aren't some arbiter of everyone's desire and never will be. You represent yourself and yourself alone.

Its pretty clear if you read the memo that this guy watches Peterson, he basically just repeated a distilled version of the basic go-to arguments Peterson uses.

This is something a lot of people don't seem to understand.
He's not trying to say that women make worse engineers but to explain why they don't choose to become ones.

Women are not doing CS because they ain't interested, the fact that they may be good at it if they tried isn't relevant to quotas being a stupid approach.

Because JP is a total shill.

He doesn't have to watch JBP because his goto argument is just the scientific consensus.
Dude is just using his biology PhD as intended.

Exactly. Is this hard to understand? We're not asking for the extremists in power to restrain themselves, we're forcing their hand, exposing them for the abusive, unreasonable, illogical, a-scientific, power tripping tyrants that they are.

>using your clout and status to advance the worldview you believe will save the West
>interview a guy who was very obviously quoting you at some points
>anons (tiny brains) complain about it on 4ching

This but it´s still far too early for the RWDS.
Also this is exactly the motive behind the brainwashing, behind the whole cultural marxism. This IS divide et impera, so successful that we would not want them back even if they denounced. So amazingly well done over decades that even if they are our siblings, we will GLADLY rope them come DOTR for their transgressions against the West.

One thing the globalists forget. If they force us to renounce or compassion, consequences will never be the same.

Good point. This whole firing will go viral and his manifesto is fairly normie safe. Many normies will agree with the manifesto and their will be a backlash against google. Isn't it about time Alphabet was broken up as a monopoly. I am pretty sure Trump has mentioned this.

The reason they don't go for it as much is they aren't encouraged to, not taught to believe in doing so. Quotas is a hackjob to correct the numbers, it has some benefit to encourage girls considering the path but maybe some aren't quite as good at it as they should be.

It's a tough situation, but I feel doing something is better than not. Being in the field means more will follow. In the end, I have to support it.

Fact is.If you have to be redpilled about this,you are imbecile.Period.

We are supposed to believe in transgender male vs female brains, but simultaneously believe that there are no differences between the sexes. Time to pull out the two buttons superhero meme.

>It's a tough situation, but I feel doing something is better than not.
That's lunacy.
Quotas are literally creating more tension between sexes and encouraging people to doubt themselves while being morally reprehensible.

There's a difference in what we're inclined to do, but we all have similar potential when we try. Those things get confused a lot.

Most people just don't realize this is happening or have a very surface level understanding of it. They hear about the evil, sexist, misogynist google employee that hates women getting fired and that's it.

Then maybe it'll lead to a better idea. I'm just saying doing nothing and being OK with that is unacceptable.

This, should sticky this post and close down Sup Forums until all you faggot magapedes actually go out, gas the kikes and put women back in the kitchen.
Fucking mouthbreathing redditards, all you morons are good for is pressing an upvote button

Well he might also be talking to Tucker Carlson. He's open to it at least, as this person seems to know him.

Not wanting to be aware of ones surroundings and leadership means they are imbecile.

Wrong. Doing nothing is better than making things worse.

Well you're a moron then.

As is the guy who wrote it, who has a biology phd from harvard

This

>being OK with not every occupation having a perfect 50/50 gender split is unacceptable

He has said multiple times he does not disagree with the premise, only the conclusion.