IT'S HAPPENING!! Sup Forums BEING SUED BY JK ROWLING

Sup Forums is being sued by none other than JK Rowling. The talented author is quoted as saying "Sup Forums ( website) is a snakes nest of liable defamation".

youtu.be/BbtldrHkHQg

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/BbtldrHkHQg
youtu.be/IhaXMY5covY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>direct link to Wayne Lambright youtube
Hooktube that shit to prevent views

hooktube.com/BbtldrHkHQg

i wanna suckle mommy's teats

post moar

thank you

fuck off wayne

Fuck off you retard.

SHE JUST CONFIRMED THE LAWSUIT ON CNN!!!!

youtu.be/IhaXMY5covY

>Sup Forums is being sued
that's not possible.
welcome to yotsuba.

stop trying to get clicks you fucking faggot!

post her tits, reddit flag faggots

Holy shit!

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Anyone can explain how you can sue a platform because someone who uses it did something? Twitter and Faebook would be bankrupt if they had to take reponsibility for every content that went unmoderated. Gun maker would all be behind the bars if they were responsible for every time someone murdered with their weapons. I can't think of a single context where that logic makes sense. This lawsuit seems like a waste of time and money.

i think i found a new mummeh

mummy... wanna sucky on boobies mummy please

HAPPENING REEEEEE!!!!

>Anyone can explain how you can sue a platform because someone who uses it did something?
you can't she's a dumb bitch and her kike lawyer is going to milk her for all the money he can while fighting a case he knows he's going to lose

MUMMEH

use hooktube

>extreme free speech
reminds me of this cnn chart about the alt right radicalization

top lmao

post more i'm gonna jack off to these when i get enough pics

Eat shit Wayne, you attentionwhore.

how many duded got to cummy on mummy's tits as payment for ghostwriting harry potter for her

fuck she's so fucking hot. something about her stirs the loins

needs to be embeded tb h

fuck off you fat bag of shit

sage this cancer thread

>and her kike lawyer is going to milk her for all the money he can while fighting a case he knows he's going to lose
this makes me feel good

alt-right
gaslight

She is such a milf though. She would take you to her room and not let you cum until you've learned some gender pronouns.

>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
Will the real user please stand up?

Dude is truly pathetic. Mid life crisis meet gay man living with his Mother while claiming he owned a data center.

It's embarrassing.

it's so obvious but there are attention whore e-celebs and their vicious beta orbiters who call themselves alt right. it's sad.

i hope she gets raped by a nigger

>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

"All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster."

we don't give a fuck.....is this the same thread as yesterday or do the shills keep fucking with us? ah well MAGA

I hope she gets raped by a car

It was confirmed that the dox of Anon5 was a false flag.

It's obviously him starting these posts. Pretty funny when you consider he is some 50 year old fat guy trying to get attention on the net.

Poor guy, maybe we should start a GoFundMe to get him a hamster or something.

Somebody remind this whore that this ain't the UK

So can we rebuttal with a class action suite for her using her position of power to slander Trump just for the lulz?

It doesn't work like that.

You can't get Sup Forums shut down for libel because it's a message board: it's not controlled and managed by one person.

It's like trying to arrest Zuckerberg for hate speech because some kraut was racist on his site. You just can't do that.

The good thing is it might expose normies to the fact Sup Forums isnt just one person

if get her money will get robbed the fuck out

Source: Some fat autist on youtube

Normies aren't intelligent enough to understand abstract concepts like that.

They assume 1 group = 1 person, which is why they think that if there's one good black man out there that means all blacks are good, despite the opposite - on average - being true.