i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg
>SE Sy Jul 24
i.imgur.com/kj4BF8O.jpg
>Palmyra Jul 8
imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul 8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg

Developments Aug 7
>US artillery (HIMARS) strikes Iraqi PMU on Iraq-Syria border with 40 dead and 30 wounded
>Sukhnah LIBERATED
>E Ghouta: SAA continues their push in Ayn Tarma & capture Sonbol Station, bomb Jobar trying to make rebels to surrender
>SAA liberates 2 villages in S Raqqa
>HTS attacks JaI group in E Idlib
>Video emerges of Lebanese army shelling IS positions, ground invasion SOON, they also ask US-coalition for aircover
>US envoy:SDF controls 45% of city, 2k IS fighters left in Raqqa, using civis as shields
>SyAF destroy ISIL drone factory in Homs Gov
>SAA attacks FSA positions in E CS of Al-Sweida Gov,capture 2 hills & Police Station 30
>Nasrallah: Hezbollah will participate in the Ras Ba’albak offensive from Syria
>IS claims 40SDF dead after SVBIED attack in Raqqa
>Photos emerge with IDF soldiers recovering wounded terrorists from Golan region
>Houthi forces retaliate against Saudi military in Jizan after recent coalition massacre in Saada
>Saudi bombs Saada in N Yemen, 9 killed, 6 kids among the dead

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.690363&lon=39.822274&z=16&m=b
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.648369&lon=39.756775&z=14&m=b&gz=0;397195672;356275121;390100;0;392246;202990;233459;258088;202560;258786;96988;267155;0;211359
archive.is/gKxEe
archive.is/ewSwk
archive.is/eFmjX
archive.is/zXNpO
archive.is/epHGE
archive.is/j09a3
archive.is/16pUd
archive.is/1VLBZ
archive.is/ngncr
archive.is/1v6Yv
hooktube.com/watch?v=8Tek1NWR0bg
i.imgur.com/hUn8KgU.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=8Tek1NWR0bg
youtube.com/watch?v=WwyEUyRj2EU
youtu.be/9OCRg4LuAlk
youtube.com/watch?v=cZ2Z6Gfy2ps
facefuck.com/radioshamfm/posts/1370005149719442
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/894917844848324608
rt.com/usa/398983-iran-drone-us-jet/
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/894921858025500672
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kulayb Hammah plateau

Maps would use some love, don't have time now, but after 2100 Syrian time I'll do it!

anyone got a picture of the mountain between Taqsees and Tal Qartal? Want to see if they are perhaps similar

KURDISTAN WILL EXIST

Hey guys, I think we can narrow it down to these areas.
The other part of N. Homs seems far too green and lush, whereas the areas I've highlighted are a similar colour to the video (dark brown / grey) and they're filled with patches of trees like we also see.
What do you guys think?

Look of Halabiye Fortress and the opposing side of the river.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.690363&lon=39.822274&z=16&m=b

that's a big plateau

Yeah, my thoughts exactly.

Indeed, and i think when SAA controls the road up to the plateu, ISIS won't remain in that valley.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.648369&lon=39.756775&z=14&m=b&gz=0;397195672;356275121;390100;0;392246;202990;233459;258088;202560;258786;96988;267155;0;211359
So it's a quick sweep of the few villages and Halabiye Fortress then straight on to Tibni. Once Hama/Homs is red. Of course

looking exactly at the same area

So when will all of this be over? how many more years until AsSaD takes power again?

yeah
the tigers alongside with the tribals should try to liberate mt bishri while they wait though
it would serve as a good defensive position
entirely open the road to Dez and also pressure ISIS even more in east hama/homs

Evening /sg/

>As sanctions are put in place, DPRK vows "thousand-fold revenge" and "physical action"[1]
>Tillerson says DPRK must drop only missile tests to begin talks with US[2]
>Japan upgrades DPRK threat level as annual Defense White Paper states that it is possible that DPRK has already achieved miniaturisation of nuclear warheads[3]
>China has said it is willing "to pay the price" to implement new DPRK sanctions in full[4]
>US spy satellites detect DPRK loading two anti-ship cruise missiles onto patrol boat on eastern coast of the DPRK.[5]
>Tillerson and Mattis will host Japanese counter-parts in Washington on August 17th for a security meeting[6]

***OLD NEWS***

>US preparing for 'preventative war' with DPRK - McMaster[7]
>New DPRK sanctions passed unanimously by UN. Possibly some of the toughest sanctions ever pushed onto another government.[8]
>>China conducts second maritime drills in the Yellow Sea one week after previous drills[9]
>>Ulchi-Freedom Guardian military exercises scheduled for August 21st of this month between ROK and US.[10]

[1]archive.is/gKxEe
[2]archive.is/ewSwk
[3]archive.is/eFmjX
[4]archive.is/zXNpO
[5]archive.is/epHGE
[6]archive.is/j09a3
[7]archive.is/16pUd
[8]archive.is/1VLBZ
[9]archive.is/ngncr
[10]archive.is/1v6Yv

Hey, I just got here. Remember to post the training video.
hooktube.com/watch?v=8Tek1NWR0bg

>BREAKING: #SAA & Tribes led by Tigers Liberate Numaysah, Jabir & Khamisiyah (~50 km2) >East #Raqqa CS UHD: i.imgur.com/hUn8KgU.jpg

They've been stuck there for ages.

IS THAT REAL????!!!!

>mfw

L A T E
A
T
E

Actually, I'm unsure if the Tigers/Tribals will even bother with Bishri.
The elevation starts too far away from the Sukhnah-DeZ road for any kind of ATGM ambush action (6-7km) to happen and any approach towards the road should be easy to spot.
I dunno, seems to me like it's too much of a hazzle for both sides and not of much strategic importance except for ISIS to dig into it and be annoying.

Rather, i think they'll help with capturing Hama/Homs.
That said, it would make a fine addition to the Tigers collection.

wut?

made a very basic plan to help you people

These gains were confirmed like yesterday.

Currently searching for their rebel hideout. Will report if I find anything.

you are right i guess
i just thought such an operation would be important because it would stop the weekly attacks of ISIS near resafa
but consideing that it would cause many casualties it would be better if they dont take the risk

Aw fuck, what FSA base are you faggots looking for this tiem?
>Quick rundown please

>These gains were confirmed like yesterday.
No. This was yesterday.

>entire 4th division annihilated in Jobar, E Damascus
HAHAHAHA
GHOUTA SOON AMIRITE ASSADISTS?

Are you sure it's water? Might be a light pavement or ground.
Here is the video. Best we can do is to get the location of mountain in OP pic.
>youtube.com/watch?v=8Tek1NWR0bg

>youtube.com/watch?v=WwyEUyRj2EU

i just posted the new map of resistance axis along with its context

Army of Pride, a presumably homosexual rebel group which is operating in the eastern Rastan pocket. Good luck finding the rebel scum. We've pretty much posted most of the info you need on this topic so far.

>tfw Antioch homeland of Christianity belongs to dirty t*rks

>entire 4th division

Yeah, I know. He's slow lately.

youtu.be/9OCRg4LuAlk
lol, my brother contacted the owner of the channel and told him to use my Assadwave OC in his upcoming video, so he made a thumbnail out of it

oh shit I think I saw that village on a map, is it Deir Foul?

that's why they keep advancing, huh?

>Scenes from the control of the Syrian army and allies on the hills sound and sound valley (sound=sawt) near the Jordanian-Syrian border southeast of Swaida.
youtube.com/watch?v=cZ2Z6Gfy2ps

lad, i'm not sure if that was water... i thought it might be light sand

>Are you sure it's water?
yes
very flat not a single bump not a single rock not a single tree not a single bush
plus pic related

I'm not useful for this kind of staff, sorry.
Did Turkey disown FSA yet?
I need to know for ethic issues.

Halfway, yeah. Army of Pride isn't part of the Turkish FSA.

nah

I'm looking at Deir Foul now.
Sure, it looked promising at first, but I'm not really seeing the trees, hills and buildings in the right positions - relative to each other.

>advancing
>in e. ghouta
lol jobar has been nothing but an unmitigated disaster for the assadists
They haven't made any progress at all in the last 7 months
Ghouta is a fortress and the regime's sectarian militia are dashing their heads against the walls

Damn.
>Halfway, yeah. Army of Pride isn't part of the Turkish FSA.
That is the problem. Fucking dumbasses keep switching sides, and turn on each other.
Then you have no idea who is your goy, not your goy, and might turn on you the next day or join your ranks the other day.
>Be FSA

I think I'm probably wrong, because there seems to be a body of water -- and if that's true, then Deir Foul definitely is not it. That river seems to be a trench or something, and not an actual body of water.

But it could be dried out.

OK, check pic rel. They have sun in their faces, so it's about high noon.

worldonalert is that you?

Duuuh..

STOP LOOKING I'LL REPORT YOU

daily reminder

>That river seems to be a trench or something, and not an actual body of water.
Depends on the season and if Rastan dam is open or not.

Did you bring your fwiends today?

yes this is the training base with the tower
the pic is looking toward west with the sun behind camera (east)
behind the tower there is the small hill with sparse trees
to the right there is the houses with blue roof
to the left there's the brown field

i don't have friends, but heres another proud swedish american spreading love

doing second round of pic screening

And here is the plan of terrain then. North is set right?

yes north is right

>open thread
>the scavenger hunt is back on
gridmap autism when?

>be the capital of degeneracy. Jewnited states burgerica
>waaahhh, it's the sweeedeeees
cute

This is a massive long shot.
There is another hill behind "B" which may be a better designation, because it has some buildings in front of it, and that may explain the large building behind the trees in the bottom picture. I still think it is unlikely to be it but thought I'd ask what you guys think.
34'54'21.08"N 36'51'57.28"E

>capital of degeneracy
The average swedish male. Actually is trying to be cute like his female counter part.

All villages around Ma'adan liberated:
>facefuck.com/radioshamfm/posts/1370005149719442
>twitter.com/C_Military1/status/894917844848324608

I came in here, night and day, and your always here. Its impressive.

>it's another Burgers get BTFO day again
rt.com/usa/398983-iran-drone-us-jet/

lots of people here. Also barely existant social life helps

bwahahaha, saved pic

ARRRGGHHH IM SO TRIGGERED BY THIS ANECDOTE

Indeed. That's why I noted it could have dried out. It could also be a "lake" that was created by recent rain, and dried easily -- currently watching the video to figure out if the body of water is a river or a lake.

>mfw even maghrebi has more of a life than this guy

>facefuck.com
just shorten to fb.com pls

China and India are about to fight over the Siliguri Corridor and you're basically fucking stupid.

Sorry, it makes me laugh everytime.

>swedenopenandreadyforrefugees.jpg

Unlikely, the Indians would be retarded to try it
The Chinese would proceed to kick their asses impossibly hard, and in the long run isolate India from the One Belt project, leading to economic decline and isolation

but then again, Indians aren't too bright

And what is the direction (near some provinces or towns)?

The morning harvest.

one belt road is fucking stupid. Watch how hard its going to bomb. Even though Xi is smart the rest of the communist party is still retarded.

>one belt road is fucking stupid
>secure control of the Eurasian landmass
>completely neuter US control of sea lanes
It's brilliant desu and it's moving faster and faster

Yeah, it's in a fairly rural area (North is up in the pic). One of the big problems we are having is that many images in these areas were taken in 2003 (for Google Earth at least). So I have no idea how much things have changed since then.

>Its literally going to be a cheap one way bus that has tons of people speaking different languages without showers or real places to sleep for days on end and even goes through parts of afganistan which are controlled by terrorists
>"What could go wrong?"
Yes, its a good way to get more chinese soldiers on the ground in afganistan and make laos a vassal but its going to be a literal joke. Look into it more. And there's no doubt its going to be cheap as shit.

Unfortunately, all those countries will not give up that land, and they will be backed by the UN.

This, plus camp looks like newly constructed.

>get banned so I take s rest from /sg/ for a while and you fuckers are geo locating a rebell training camp.
wew

If christianity did not cuck the Roman empire, how great would it not have become?

Christianity didn't cuck the empire, germanic savages did

>heavy artillery against #ISIS in outskirts of #Sukhnah. Man portable radar spotted.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/894921858025500672

>open up ass for everyone
>surprised when enemies take advantage
>MUHHH SAVAGESSSSSS

Hes right though. Germans ruined the british empire which was the only empire on par with rome. tl;dr if germans weren't so autistic with having to setup their own empire which just ended up being the EU and flooding europe with refugees the british empire would have never fell and we wouldn't have any of the troubles we do now. America would have just been byzantium if germany didn't start two world wars.

>germans ruined the british empire
>start two world wars

Brits are germanIC, fuck off you dumb american

>IF YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO THE JEWS AND LET HITLER WIN, HISTORY WOULD BE DIFFERENT
>HURR DURR
And now look at us, jews run everything and you blame germans.
Fuck off jew enabler.

They did.
That's not the point you dirty brown manlet

muh eternal anglo

That was MY point, germanic tribes that ruined Roman Empire were east germanic anyway so when your dumbass tries to accuse germans off ruining Europe, which mind you is a continent you've never even visited, makes no sense and only reveals the american brainwashing you've received in your shitty public school

They did neither. Ww1 was started by serbs, ww2 by poles, brits and french
british empire fucked themselves
>hurr durr