The symbolism of the government

ITT we gather the symbols the government uses, and try to find out their meaning.

I start with the Washington Monument
The Washington Monument depicts a giant dick, and thus symbolizes male energy. It stands in a vescica pisces, which symbolizes female energy.Tthe unification of polar opposites like good an evil or male and female is where its believed that magic springs into existence. In case of the unification of male and female for example its the magic of life that happens as a new child is made. The washington monument also gets mirrored by the Pond. As above so Below.
also the washington monument is 555 feet high. usually an obelisk has 20% of it underground to make it stable making the total height 666 feet.
555 feet are also 6660 inches
6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

Other urls found in this thread:

instawidget.net/v/in/1558821222895267573
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_New_York_City_plane_crash
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Lucia_and_Leo_Krim
youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE
youtube.com/watch?v=3l4gcVSIbB0
youtube.com/watch?v=finIhV70ulY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try getting your facts right first scizo.

go back to x

>im not going to tell you what is wrong though
k faggot

This is in front of the IRS headquarter. you see for once he 2 pillars boaz and jachin, symbolizing the sun and the moon, famous freemason imagery. also probably representing the 2 temples (like the twintowers were too)that got destroyed on tisha bav, a jewish holiday associated with destruction of their 2 temples and other misfortunes. the 2 pillars are seperated in 13 parts, 13, always associated with bad luck. valley of Hinnom is mentioned 13 times in the bible, this is where the place was for important rituals to moloch. nimrod, the great hunter, founder of what later became known of babylon, our first civilization where he ruled as king. nimrod was 13th in line of ham, son of noah who survived the flood. nimrod was said to stood before god, as in being on the same level of him or taking his place (hence why all governments are satanic. the pillars are black and white, symbolizing the duality of good and evil, as above so below etc. with the hands doing the as above so below gesture even.

about the pyramid. in ancient times it was believed gods lived on mountains, so they build their own mountain, a zyggurath like the tower of babylon was, on which the man that became god resides on top and oversees his realm with his allseeing eye symbolized by the capstone. it also symbolizes hierachy.
on this pyramid there is written on the black part "we the people" together with the rest of the constitution. above it, the capstone completely seperated from the normal plebs, and the rules of the constitution the elite, the men who think of them as god.

the symbolism behind 9/11.
additionally:
1968 the first tower was started being build same year they created the 911 emergency hotline. 33 years before the "attack", 33, the masons favorite number

regarding the black cube
satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons, the 6 directions in the 3dimensional realm, north, east, south, west, up and down). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

this is what i believe is the origin of the freemasons symbol

ITT: Advanced Autism 10666

A lot of the symbols seem to originally come from sunworship. however the black sun in used by the nazis isnt so much in meaning our sun. while our sun is the material source of life, giving heat and light for plants to grow enabling all the other life, the black sun (as i believe) is the spiritual source, the divine spark, the source of our divine concioussness. probably the holy spirit.

taking this as a compliment.

very nice work. keep at it

running out of stuff thugh

the 3d realm symbolized as cube. the 4D realm breaks the cube open. the christian cross also symbolizes the cube being broken open, freeing you from the material prison.
a bit of trivia: i recently rewatched No game no life, and when they are brought into the other world, their room turns also into a black cube which then bursts open forming the shape of the christian cross freeing them from the world they felt like they didnt belong into, and led them into their paradise

The Washington monument is basically an "As above, so below" meme post by the masons. That's why there's a big pond of water in front of it, to make the obelisk reflect upside down and give the illusion tht it's pointing down as well as up.

its like you didnt even read the OP but just read the title and looked at the pic.

the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol, corrupted and then act like it was theirs from the beginning like they always do.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. (as mentioned earlier, but in case people dont read every post)

notice how those are 13 stars?
13, always associated with bad luck. valley of Hinnom is mentioned 13 times in the bible, this is where the place was for important rituals to moloch. the dragon is mentioned in the revelation 13 times, with the dragon being a symbol for satan. nimrod, the great hunter, founder of what later became known of babylon, our first civilization where he ruled as king. nimrod was 13th in line of ham, son of noah who survived the flood. nimrod was said to stood before god, as in being on the same level of him or taking his place (hence why all governments are satanic

i think im officially out of stuff now

Fuck off shill
the Washington Monument is an Obelisk as per the Egyptians and has always been a male symbol of fertility.

i still have some:

Cern
Logo has 666 in it
Has a Shiva statue on tis campus, shiva is the destoyer
It is located in what was formerly appolyacum or "town of appollyon" with appollyon again being the destroyer
There is an old pagan god Cernunnos, the horned god
Tower of Babel was the Gateway to heaven, CERN is called gateway to the universe

however this one worries me a bit more
instawidget.net/v/in/1558821222895267573
>september 23

Wrong, that dont represent a fucking dick.
Obelisks had a funcional use in ancient egypt but the fucking jews twisted it because muh hidden secrets.

Kill yourself retard stop misleading Sup Forumstards.

That picture is a false equivalency. Look at any religious picture and they will always raise their right hand. The right hand is considered holy in many cultures

not the gov but it also fits in here

well, true, its basically the as above so below thing.
in case of the jesus pic i would interpret it as meaning that the above, the spiritual and divine, is inside yourself (he is pointing up and onto him) and that the spiritual will destroy the cube (the cross in this case) that binds you(r heart)

another case of
>you are wrong idiot but i wont tell you what the true meaning
if you know so much enlighten us. but you wont, because you dont know anything

>Twin Towers the same proportions as the Pillars Boaz and Jachin at The Temple of Solomon
>WTC7 renamed Soloman Brothers Building
>Temple of Solomon destroyed on Tisha B'Av: "9th day of the 11th month"
>Eleven years to the day before 9/11, HW Bush gives famous "New World Order" speech
>Eleven years to the day after 9/11, Benghazi happens
>Also on a 9-11, Kristallnacht, Chilean coup, Pentagon constrution
>10 is, in Kaballah, God/perfection. 11 is to exceed perfection (e.g. Apollo 11 first to land on the moon), 9 to 11 implies skipping past it
>Twin Towers form an 11 in the sky
>Each is 110ft tall
>Event happens roughly between 9-11am
>First plane to hit is AA11; AA is a "11".
>93 is Thelema, the principle of "do what thou wilt"
>Flight 93 in Shanksville
>First plane hits the 93rd floor, second hits at 9:03am
>Two planes hit the WTC, 11 and 175. Add these and split by two makes 93.

>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says he buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

Kahzars worshipped dicks to.
rly makes me think

god dammit google, you had ONE job

also on 10/11/06 another small plane crashed into a building in NYC.
9/11/01 turned on the head results in 10/11/(0)6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_New_York_City_plane_crash

At the bottom of this rabbit hole your going down, Jesus is waiting. He is the ultimate end to all things and you are totally correct that the cross is how we break free from this reality, by Jesus living the perfect life he was able to fulfill the requirements to break out and he extends that through grace. Its yours to have user.

i actually think the same. like the only doubts i have is that i am somewhere decieved. but i do believe what jesus said is true and makes sense. but well, i got some trustissues i assume

but going back to the 666 from earlier. i saw a lot of people claim that 666 would be a symbol for the 3 nails and it makes sense kinda. the nails arguably are what killed jesus. when 666 is the complete surrender to earthly desires and you succumb to it what you had of christ inside you dies

threads like these give me hope in Sup Forums

pic related hangs in the bank of america. first thing the pyramid in the background. we discussed that earlier. then the orange colour dominant in the picture. orange is the only colour that adds up to 33 in (pythagorean) numerology, 33 is the masons favorite number. the chessboard as the ground for once symbolizes duality (usually the normal black and white tiles, black and white, good and evil etc.) but also how they view the world. a giant game of chess with us as their pawns. the staircase possibly symbolizing ascention (into godhood).

i didnt saw a good thread for a few days, so i decided to make one myself. be the change you want to see in the world i guess

FOX news. ABC = 123 simplest code.
F = 6
O = 15 th letter, 1+5 = 6
X = 24th letter , 2+4 = 6

not related to the occult, but about media
this is old, but i feel a lot of people missed this one:
pic related broke. then the same day the 2 kids of the director of MSNBC were killed (allegedly by the maid) and the article dissappeared
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Lucia_and_Leo_Krim
In the late afternoon of October 25, 2012, Lucia and Leo Krim were killed at the La Rochelle apartment building on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City.
Kevin Krim was an executive at the television network CNBC and The children had lived with their parents, Marina and Kevin Krim, in New York City. The couple moved there from San Francisco in 2010. Kevin Krim was an executive at the television network CNBC and Marina Krim was a stay-at-home mother, art teacher and blogger who chronicled the children's lives[1]

What books should I read to get up to date on the Satanic, saturn worshiping Occultists?

youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE

this is your quickest route to understanding our modern situation.

Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban

It should
Kek has confirmed happenings for that day as well.

>Captcha: no stopping, helicopters

i dont know if there is one source you shoud look into and take at facevallue. all the symbols were used over and over again with the meanings gradually changing naturally, or through corrupting their meaning on purpose. i just would look into as many occult sources as possible, wether its youtube channels or some fringe websites and slowly create your own picture. i also probably got some stuff wrong.
try looking into origins of symbols, occult believes and views. the principles behind those believes and so on and create your own picture out of it. a lot of what you will find will be bullshit with some bit of truth mixed in there.
all i can tell you is that duality and the unification of that is a common theme, as well as the as above so below you will find everywhere in some sense or another

regarding as above, so below

Sources on black sun? Very interesting.

well, thats a tricky one. many cultures spoke about a dark sun, or primeordeal sun which seems to not be ours. many say its saturn though, but saturn is associated with satan (being the furthest away from the sun/the light as they thought back then), as well as cronus and moloch. but i feel like the nazis werent satanists thats why i disregarded that theory and i see it as the corruption mentioned earlier trying to associate everything to (((their))) god. maybe im wrong with that, but who knows.
however this gets us back to the as above so below and the duality. the sun being the material (below) source of life and being the brightsun, the dark sun would be the opposite. so this could be either the source of death, or if you take the as above so below stuff into consideration the "above" source of life, the source of the concioussness and everything belonging to life that isnt material. its mostly conjecture though, but thats the best i could make sense out of it.
from how i see it either all of those old cultures were satanic cultures, or the dark sun isnt saturn or death, but the spiritual source of life

they own you

look into burning man OP
youtube.com/watch?v=3l4gcVSIbB0

i dont know, i feel that solved cypher would have been a bit too easy

well, i expected it to be of some occult routes with that huge human effigy being burned and shit. but never looked into it. will check it out

Good stuff...there are plan within plans....

Dumb shit, the obelisk and the reflection pool are hermetic symbolism. As above, so below.

>muh dick

OP is a nigger.

>implying i didnt include as above so below in the OP
>implying a monument doesnt hide many secrets
>implying the dick isnt a common theme in the occult

bump

a last bump if noone cares

Not really government, but still spoopy. This episode of course aired prior to 2001.

I care, we aren't nowhere near to crack what the masons are doing.

not spooky when you know enough about 9/11 and know the only purpose the towers were build was to let it come crashing down again im running out of stuff though. that thing in your pic is kazachstan right?
youtube.com/watch?v=finIhV70ulY