US market up over 4-trillion since Trump's inauguration

Daily reminder to dab on the haters.

press d to dab.

Why are you celebrating? This is not good news.

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!

The markets were set to crash last year. Now it'll just be a fuckton worse.

And it's bound to happen under Trump's presidency.

[citation needed]
YOUR economy was set to collapse last year, Australia and the US hasn't looked this good in decades.

d

This levels of growth would be ok if new companies were beign founded. Basicly the growth isnt backed by any discovery or technological breakthrough.

it's gonna correct during his term as well. Wtf will he say then?

Haters detected, remember to dab, always dab on them.

wtf I love bubbles now

I believe the Stock market was an obvious ploy against Trump. I'm not sure if he saw that or not, but he sure set himself up. I don't see his angle if he has one besides latching onto any good news. I think Trump is falling prey to them more than we are. We ignore their bullshit noise and realize their mostly bark and not much bite. The American people were more than willing to follow our guys up to the point our guys started acting like pussies or revealed themselves to be ruling class stooges.

I am not sure Bannon and Trump were up to the task. They should have purged the government and started hiring Trump supporters for the low level bureaucracy. People easy to please and would be happy to have a wage above minimum. Then slowly fill up higher levels from people who already work for you. Allow the cabinet positions to sit idle or abolish them if necessary. It is better it empty then filled by our enemy.

The absolute state of pol...

He'd probably say the globalists killed the economy, and push further towards isolationism.

I honestly don't believe we'll see a crash as significant as 2008 during his term.

That's a fair point, but I think you're overestimating the power of the president. You're essentially describing a fascists consolidation of power. He's had a hard enough time playing the game fairly, he'd literally be assassinated if he did the above.

Don't give a pig ass about Trump, but those numbers are fake as a hooker's smile on a three dollar bill even main stink media raise alarm bells lately.
There is no supply and demand mechanism on any of these market, PPT running like scalded cock to plaster this circus, HFT everywhere, no fundamentals only a full retard can't see this.

CNN on suicide watch
*dabs on their grave*

so the economy's gonna go to shit again?
sounds fun

d

Why is your middle class so financially illiterate? The average savings is about $970, and stock market participation is so low that 4-trillion dollars in gains these past few months hasn't done a thing to raise the standard of living.

There's a massive economic crash coming in the next year or so. It could be relatively tame, or it could be THE crash, much worse than anything ever seen in US history. Basically spelling the end of the American economy as we know it. All digital currency and universal income will follow, along with the dollar disappearing and the emergeance of a world currency based on the Yuan. Better button your buttflaps while you still have time.

ahahaha yeah I am sure all the dumb poor rednecks that voted for him have stocks in the DOW

so you're saying I should get some Yuan now before shit hits the fan?

>Dab like a nigger

Yeah sweetie, I'd rather not

isnt it still obamas legacy thats shining through though

Implying white consumerism isn't the only thing fueling the rest of the world. The Yuan crashing will be the first warning signs.

d

Maybe you're right. Admittedy I don't know as much as I'd like to about the situation ahead of us. Either way, shit's gonna hit the fan bigtime and it'll be the average joe who takes the biggest hit.

DAB

IMPEACH THIS ORANGE SHITBABY NOW

Rock solid, nothing but healthy growth guys.

*dabs*

I only did the dab once. I was trying to contain a sneeze.

At this point Obama's legacy is reduced to the guy who said Trump wouldn't be president.

You can thank the easy money the government offered. The government is the largest employer in the US. As someone who had boomer parents that were part of that economy, I know first hand how financially illiterate people become middle class. The government ensured it. Those people spent their money b/c they were promised income for life through the State and Federal pension system. My father with a high school diploma was made a millionaire with very little effort on his part. I don't think he'll get to collect the entire pension, but he'll be living ez-mode for the rest of his life thanks to tax payers.

>only leftists own stocks
holy shit you're a faggot

Agreed. From what I understand, the reserve bank should follow a 20:1 ratio of real assets to abstract when minting fiat; but they've completely abandoned that principle in recent years, which has created a dollar based on meaningless real estate bonds and digital assets, it's all one big circle jerk of unmitigated growth untill it all comes tumbling down. That being said, I think we've got at least 4-8 years of intense circle jerking before the big finally.

I'm sure LaQueefa and her 9 niglets or José and his 51 relatives cashed in big time.

bitcoin is also over 3k. i suppose u idiots think that this shit is indicative of an economic recovery

Old fag here, how do I use the new flag update?

it'll trickle down any second now

>You

dabbin on some BUBBLE kush

Wrong.

The market is doing well because Obama's stimulus is finally taking root. You retards have no idea how long it takes for effects like that to trickle through the economy. Do you honestly think anything Trump did could have affected the economy already? What? What did Trump possibly do that improved the economy.

Retards.

Only reasonable post in the thread, Sweden YES

Click on the bar that says Geographic Location and just choose.

nope, it raised on expectations of the Republican administration and congress abolishing nigger policies regulations and doing infrastructure spending.

DABBING FOR BIG MONEY BOYS

How do I profit from the crash??