Google Retaliation Strategies

Keks seem quite edgy about recent events and want to know if/how they can make a difference.
Let this be a brainstorming thread to discuss effective ways to bleed the beast.

>Google lives on Data. It's their strength and inevitably their weakness. It does not take much pollution to destroy an entire dataset, and every MB they store costs them (albeit an incredibly small amount).

1 - Dillute their primary source of revenue

* Install AdNauseam.
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/releases/tag/v3.3.404

Not only does it block ads, it will silently click on them, diluting their base and credibility, reducing actual conversion rates.

Note: Firefox users may have to install ESR version of FF and disable signature checking to install.
about:config, xpinstall.signatures.required, set to false

* Failing AdNauseam, install other adblockers (UBlock, Adblock Plus, etc). Anything is better than nothing, and pennies quickly add up to dollars.

--------------------------------------

2 - Eat their space

* Random video uploads have a much better payoff than wasting GoogleDrive space.
* 24/7 1080p webcam of a tree swaying in the wind, autouploading every 15min.
* Set random names, keywords, and comments so you poison their algorithms and waste disk

space AT THE SAME TIME.

3 - Poison the algos
>Poison the data by disrupting their algorithms and captchas, building fake websites designed to intentionally screw with their filters. Sites designed to create random links to random sites, or similar activities.
Not my cup of tea, but some IT inclined individuals might be interested.

4 - Let nature take its course
>"Let them kill themselves and drown in a sea of diversity."
Time will inevitably destroy them as a company as talent migrates elsewhere. But it's a lazy-ass solution.

> inb4 fuck off shill

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1B_visa#Employer_attestations
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
gnu.org/software/gnuzil
iridiumbrowser.de/
otter-browser.org/
github.com/asciimoo/searx/w
yacy.net/en/index.html
airbornos.com/
newpipe.schabi.org/
vevo.com/
metacafe.com/
vidlii.com/
mediagoblin.readthedocs.io/en/stable/
ipfs.io/docs/getting-started/
cumulusclips.org/
youphptube.com/
openstreetmap.org
riot.im
yandex.com/images/
tineye.com
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
cloud.google.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumpp

Sup Forums quite busy this morning

Lots of "Ignore Google, they're just too powerful" threads

How is google NOT a monopoly?

MOAR

Google's Board of Directors
>Start digging up shit on them and watch shit change in a hurry when they feel pinched.

Those initial Google employees that were name-dropping the memo's author.
>Do you trust these people with your online information? They're creating employer blacklists based on your political beliefs - how soon until your job is affected? How soon until a state denies benefits based on such a blacklist?

H1B Engineers
>The San Jose Plan: h-1b engineers housed in Mountain view, San Jose. This is their route to work.
>Also: report h1b engineer families to ICE... they ALL have been bringing over their families on tourist visas and overstaying.

OP deserves a bump.

Witness me.

Also, Huffingtonpost is a good site if you want to kill two birds with one stone, although I'm not sure if they use adsense or not.

Thx bro. But looks like the AdNauseum thread took off instead. Oh well, as long as they're not stuck in the mud arguing with bots and shills.

AdNauseum's the real way to go to bleed them, the rest of this thread is just idle ponderings.

this is the wrong approach. doxxing gogole people is a shoot on the foot. They literally could doxx you back. Just stop using all google related stuff, meme about google being a botnet that steals and sell your data. spread paranoya etc. Its not that fake news(Snowden approves).

This is total war, poo.

Just bot ad clicks to the point where it is so obnoxious no one believes the numbers

The below was first written for but thred ded

Concentrating on Google's H1B program would be a much better way to damage them than the other pathetic attempts I've read such as maxing out data storage on free accounts.

By digging into the H1B program, we may be able to find violations of its intended use - see the wiki page for starters:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1B_visa#Employer_attestations

I'm sure a lawfriend could explain further the most common ways employers wind up on the wrong side of the law with H1Bs, but for right now I would try to get data on which Googlers are H1Bs and what they are paid relative to the other Googlers (this IIRC is available in an internal public spreadsheet since Googlers wanted a way to compare salaries, many volunteered the info).

My understanding is that employees are also supposed to be informed of H1Bs, per the requirement "notice of this application has been provided to workers employed in the occupation in which H-1B non-immigrants will be employed". So this too should be accessible info. If someone can leak it to us (use MEGA), we'll do the digging and hopefully identify where Google is exploiting these foreign minorities they love so much more than our native workforce.

if the AdNauseam silently clicks ads then it generates them profit, explain pls
also how is it better than just using ublock

Organize a protest outside their HQ and their employee buses.

Get the E-celebs to do it. What do you guys have to lose?

Bump.

Fuck Google

good idea

BUMP
Just installed the addon. I hope every polack will do so.
Fuck the commies!

*one month later*
>user, why don't you use Google? What's this DuckDuckGo thing?
>BECAUSE THEY FIRED SOME GUY, DON'T YOU REMEMBER?

Fuck off.

>2 - Eat their space
LOL

>3 - Poison the algos
(smaller) lol

no, actually this is 100% the correct strategy.
IT jobs are now entirely based on nepotism and anti-white policies.
when you go interview, you are given some nonsensical algorithm problem to solve to "prove yourself" to pajeet HR. It has nothing to do with the job, or the company or anything else.
>algorithm could be solved well by a good engineer in an hour with good code
>pajeets share the question bank in advance with their h1b target hire
>h1b solves it in 15 minutes with the exact solution that HR wants to see
>h1b will work for nothing
>h1b gets hired 100% of the time and HR gets to claim how they are superior to whites
This system is a way of demolishing white networks of competent professionals and giving equal value to Pajeet University and Gookjing Normal University.
Now the funny thing is that these curryniggers and gooks and assorted muds have zero ability to actually survive in the bay area on what they are paid without breaking numerous laws.

They will funnel over cash using money laundering services to buy property and establish a foothold
They bring over family to act as housekeeping and nannies
Their relatives wander off during the day to pick up whatever else work they can find as well, typically unskilled.
They use this mass of family members to claim poverty and abuse social services.
Illegally rent out rooms to other H1bs and L1s and others who have brought over family members on whatever visa, which they just overstay assuming nothing will happen, because for over a decade... NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.
They use their networks to "fix" their legal problems with immigration if picked up by anything other than ICE. Forging documents back in their home countries to fake relationships for extra money as well.
Insectoids simply do not care, money is everything and fuck everything else. It is incredibly rare to run into one that does not run these schemes.
Google and the others will gladly defend this shit and even facilitate it.

>using botnet to replace another botnet in the first place
Fuck off shill

I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure that Google (or any website) can write a script to see which plugins you have installed.
It even says as much on Adnauseam.io faq

>Who can tell that I’m using AdNauseam?

>Various parties may be able to detect AdNauseam, including websites (with Ads) that you visit, advertisers, and and Ad-networks (there may be additional parties behind the scenes of which we are not aware.) If they detect enough users, we hope they will get the message. AdNauseam and systems like it allow users to communicate their dissatisfaction directly, unmediated by vested interests who might claim to speak on our behalf.

I simply switched to Bing. They are practically identical nowadays anyway.

Point being that it's pretty trivial for Google to detect the addon and disregard your clicks.
Someone will have to come up with a way to obfuscate it.

>people don't think dilluting their data collection works
>last time we did it they had to make fake news articles to beg us to stop calling niggers, googles

>>AdNauseam and systems like it allow users to communicate their dissatisfaction directly, unmediated by vested interests who might claim to speak on our behalf.

There, the goal of addon is achieved.

One of the obvious thing to do is to flood the internet with memes.

they facilitate it with "business trips".
a normal business trip for most, the employee is covered, obviously, and as long as there is no further expense incurred to the company, it's fine for family to go along and share the hotel room and rental car, etc.

for pajeets however, it is not uncommon for an entire extended "family" of 20+ to fly to the US on the company dime, all of them having been vouched for by the company to get the visas.
>oy vey, poor pajeets, being paid nothing, it's unfair to not let them bring their entire fucking family over to "visit", and the evil racist government wont just give them visas.
so the company officially sponsors it all, airfare, hotels, everything. They get their B1/2 visa, so they can pretend it's for "business and tourism", and stay for months and months. They never leave though. None of them ever leave. Every single time they all stay and the company is well aware of it. This is a "perk" of the job they give to their h1bs, because no one has been cracking down on it.

If you want to start cracking skulls, an easy target is the cleaning and food services at all their bay area facilities, not just google, but the entire tech sector. They all use illegals, they are all in there daily, and a good number of the workers are actually family members of the h1bs. the gooks and pajeets need their "diverse food" at the cafeteria afterall. A few good raids and it will all unravel, as questions start to be asked.

Spend a month at any of the big tech campuses here and you will see shit that will make you sick to your stomach.

oh yes, absolutely. i feel very strongly that frog memes should be used. the meme frog is one of the strongest weapons Sup Forums has; normies tremble in its presence.

That's it right there. Just like we (unintentionally) made pepe popular with memes, we need to make google unpopular, even hated, with memes.

Google is already well aware that we are dissatisfied.
Our goal is to damage Google by compromising the integrity of its data.

attack their employees, attack their pajeets, make it very personal at a level they are unable to defend because we are simply applying the law to them.
exposure is their greatest weakness. once exposed, it opens the door to many other official inquiries.
we just have to get the ball rolling.

MR ROBOT- LEVEL REVOLUTION WHEN?

>silently click on them
nope

You simply can't do that. Google is deeply involved with Democratic party and the Clintons. They will be the next big political and financial power in the US. Attacking their employees will only make them look like victims.

We need to cut down their ad revenue and user dependency on them. But it's very hard to do because I'm sure 99% of Internet users today have a google account or use their services like gmail or youtube in one way or another. This is absolute monopoly and people don't even realize this.
You need to bring it down from inside. Even if a million people installed this addon or other adblocking software, it will only be a dent to google.

you will never stand a chance at even giving google a hard time. what you should work on instead is learning how not to be a naive bubble boy who lets his frustrations cloud his judgment like memo guy.

>Even if a million people installed this addon or other adblocking software, it will only be a dent to google.
Unfortunately this

I'm not sure why chantards think they want to compete toe-to-toe with Goolag in the particular arena of tech.

Yes, we can run AdNauseum to try and de-value ads, but we have no way to know it's working and their engineers will detect and block the phony traffic easily because they already do that shit.

If you want to harm Goolag, do so by targeting processes they DON'T have expertise of (or recourse to), such as detecting violations of the H1B visa law, or boycotting their services, making guides to easily help others boycott their services one step at a time. Harder is building competing services, but it can be accomplished over time.

People tolerated Goolag when they thought they were still good. Reminders:
- They dropped "don't be evil" from policy
- They manipulate search results, delete YouTube videos and fire people for wrongthink
- They actively promote mass immigration, 9001 flavors of gender, Muslim holidays over Christian ones, and whatever other "punching up" Marxist bullshit du jour via jigsaw.google.com
- They are still in bed with the NSA allowing the deep state a back door to your private emails, photos, calls, location data. See Snowden leaks.

Like pottery, this whole thing is reminiscent of #GamerGate: Goolag has targeted the well-meaning white man over his truthful document about living in an insane environment and the MSM have ignored it completely, instead rushing to their obvious, pre-ordained conclusions that the white man must be made a pariah.

As Assange said in a tweet from that time, "#GamerGate'ers should know that the pattern of censorship & cronyism they see is mirrored at the very top. Level up"

So with the Gawker tutorial level out of the way, are you ready to now face the final boss of the Internet?

nope, you hit them with ICE and expose their immigration fraud schemes. it opens the door to other attacks. the end goal here is anti-trust action that breaks their crap apart in a way that ends their ability to control anything.

According to Google doodles no white males have never served in the military..

Why are there so many fucking Nepalese in here?

you realize, regardless, they're still getting money for every ad you click?
do you work for google by any chance?

>Give a fast $12 to Google.inc
>Sponsor see $12 went out of his wallet and no user went on his site
>Sponsor consider alternatives
>Google.ing see the only source of income they ever had considering alternatives
>$12 matter

It's all me, my IP keeps changing for security reason. Sorry bout that senpai.

This is possible but American bros have to do lots of work to achieve the result.

>Give a fast $12 to Google.inc
I don't want to do that, they won't learn anything that way.

Bumo Fuck those Google shills

Buy a Sup Forums Pass. Unironically. Think about how much fucking data Google is getting from all of us. I'd rather we give Hiroshimoot more shekels than Google more data.

Is this how it really works? Because this could really works. Those advertisers might even sue google if it happens to lot of them. May be a class action lawsuit for scam against google.

anyone else notice the media keeps calling that dude's post a "manifesto"? i know that technically it is but normally "manifesto" is reserved for shit white dudes write before they go on a shooting rampage.

Its almost as if (((they))) run the media.

Sup Forums is the final boss of the internet, you need to remember that.

...I agree, though, as much as I hated GamerGate, and even as much as I loved it, the similarities with the current Google situation are remarkably identical.

We need to get the GamerGate crowd into this, because it's only a matter of time before this infiltrates vidya again.

But, here's the question... How do we take down something as seemingly all-powerful as Google?

it was only a matter of time. google is ensuring the safety of their employees getting rid of him.

bump

>Implying Google isn't censoring Communists the most.
Google hates me more than you because I want to take away their money.

I just want to give credit to whoever came up with the name "AdNauseam" for this extension. I think it's most perfect name a product has ever had.

If this is allowed to continue, it's not a question of if, it's a question of when will this impact your employment and/or benefits.

Brilliant
They really got rid of 20% projects?

>* Random video uploads have a much better payoff than wasting GoogleDrive space.
>* 24/7 1080p webcam of a tree swaying in the wind, autouploading every 15min.
>* Set random names, keywords, and comments so you poison their algorithms and waste disk
I was planning on making a youtube bot any way. Would it be illegal to write and distribute this if they could prove I had some kind of intent other than letting people autoupload "legitimate" videos?

>illegal
Or rather, dodgy civil law territory

Updated list of strategies

Much Needed: Google thread on 8ch/polarchive

Alternatives to Google
Google lives on Data. It's their strength and inevitably their weakness.
>It does not take much pollution to destroy an entire dataset, and every MB they store costs them (albeit an incredibly small amount). Here's how.

Browser Plugin - Ad Nauseam
>Built atop uBlock Origin, AdNauseam quietly clicks on every blocked ad, registering a visit on ad networks' databases. As the collected data gathered shows an omnivorous click-stream, user tracking, targeting and surveillance become futile.
>ad nauseam is effective enough that google banned it from the chrome store. fortunately you can still install it in under 2 minutes

Another idea from user
>browsing botnet that exchanges and fakes navigation to subvert the profiling algos

Google's Board of Directors
>Start digging up shit on them and watch shit change in a hurry when they feel pinched.

Those initial Google employees that were name-dropping the memo's author.
>Do you trust these people with your online information? They're creating employer blacklists based on your political beliefs - how soon until your job is affected? How soon until a state denies benefits based on such a blacklist?

H1B Engineers
>The San Jose Plan: h-1b engineers housed in Mountain view, San Jose. This is their route to work.
>Also: report h1b engineer families to ICE... they ALL have been bringing over their families on tourist visas and overstaying.

Weaponized Memetics
>required reading wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
>encourage e-celebs to start protests
>encourage Google employees to form a union
>encourage Google to drown in a sea of diversity
>show the contrast between what the media said, and what the memo actually said

Just do it anyway. They can't get all of us.

Bien been telling you fags how to defeat google all day long → #

I mean, they always go after the programmer, not the users. The guy that made a crack for region locks on DVD players got sent up if I recall.

Mods got to it fast.

Distribute anonymously with a TOR-masked connection.

Better yet, develop it, then upload it from some restaurant.

>You shouldn't be fighting the machine
>Instead you should be learning how to keep your mouth shut so the machine won't destroy you

What if i use edge/bing?

I'm not shill but I think leaving them alone for the moment is best. They're cannibalizing themselves. Let that start to blow over then do whatever you want.

I'll use rolling IP and spam some more, all it takes is a determined Californian

Our enemies are putting in overtime to divide us right now. Anyone can see that this will be a long fight and we haven't chosen our strategy yet; they are desperate to lead us astray before we do.

Chrome Alternatives
>palemoon.org
>Icecat gnu.org/software/gnuzil
>Iridium iridiumbrowser.de/
>Otter otter-browser.org/
>Brave

Gmail Alternatives
>protonmail.com
>tutanota.com
Search Engine
>searx.me
>list of searx clones github.com/asciimoo/searx/w
>yacy.net/en/index.html
>Ixquick
>Startpage
>DuckDuckGo.com

Google Drive / Docs
>airbornos.com/

Youtube Alternatives
>vid.me
>dailymotion
>liveleak
>newpipe.schabi.org/
>vevo.com/
>metacafe.com/
>vidlii.com/
>vimeo
>the upload society

Experimental (beta):
>LBRY
>Decent.ch
>SingularDTV
>Alexandria.io
>Minds
>Popcorntime (?)
>Bitchute
>tribler.org
>webtorrent.io
>mediagoblin.readthedocs.io/en/stable/
>ipfs.io/docs/getting-started/
>cumulusclips.org/
>youphptube.com/

Maps:
>openstreetmap.org
Group chat:
>riot.im
Reverse image search
>yandex.com/images/
>tineye.com
>SAUCENAO

they are absolutely terrified of us going after the h1bs and L1s and other immigration fraud cases. everything else is far more difficult for us to attack, but this is a huge target they have left wide open and are scared shitless of it being exposed. the scale of it is massive and it is not accidental nor incidental. exposing it exposes them to criminal prosecution and we have an administration that would fucking love to have an excuse to sink its teeth into them, especially with immigration on the table as it is now.

it is going to be hard to not use google products, but let that be clarity to us all how much of a monopoly theyve used to infect every aspect of our virtual lives. big brother has their hands in EVERYTHING. delete what you can and continue to chip away at their infestation

Google is too big to go down in court. They'll talk their way out of anything. The only real way to hurt them is to kill their PR.

Don’t forget to download all of your favorite youtube videos.
I recommend re-uploading them to EVERY alternative video platform so if the content is banned on one video site it is still accessible on another. Use youtube-dl to download.

Yeah but how? and what are we supposed to do? Are we just waiting for info on h1b employees to raid and denounce?

I brought this up in one of the other AdNauseum threads. This literally provides like 90% of their profits. It is almost certain that competitors and general malcontents have been trying to fuck with it for years. They almost certainly have their very best people on it rather than niggers and chicks and trannies.

That said, if it could work, it needs to be done in conjunction with a script that automates the process and has it search out say the 1000 most expensive search terms, plus SJW friendly stuff, endlessly. autohotkey and iMacros were mentioned. And, it would likely need to be done with a VPN/proxy service, so they don't just block IPs as fraudulent clicks.

Even if this does not work, one would think it could be used to sabotage the integrity of search terms in general -- basically, automated Google Bombing.

>"buy menorah"
>$20.54 of useless autoclicks

AdNauseam is pretty fun.

Who can run up the highest total?

Shall we bring back Operation Google while we're doing this?

If it is calculating things properly, really expensive search terms like "car insurance" should rack up much higher totals than random other terms.

pull at the threads and it all unravels

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

start by reporting all their facilities for employing illegals to clean it
once ICE raids them over this infraction, the rest will follow.
the hardest part is getting the first raid done. a first raid that turns up something will give all future reports more credibility and warrant further investigation.
that can be done now, immediately.

next, start prowling through linkedin and other social webs, look for employees who have degrees from china/india/pakistan/nigger whatever that are located in the "san francisco bay area". Without fucking fail they are not citizens and they have fucked around with immigration fraud. Hell, even if somehow they did scam a citizenship, they are still going to be fucking around with the shit, they all do it to some degree.

You have a name, you have a work address, and you have a general idea of what they have done "immigration fraud, harboring illegals, etc", and that's all it takes. report away.

Same way you eat an elephant...one bite at a time

/biz/ here

What do you nerds think about the Basic Attention Token? It's a token backed by the ethereum coin (Russian cryptocurrency) created by Brendan Eich which could severely disrupt online advertising as Google knows it.

The token is going to be integrated into the Brave browser, and the idea is that the host of the ad, the advertiser, and the viewer each receive a payment in BAT if they view an ad, and the amount each receives depends on how long the ad is on the viewers screen, and how much of it is on his screen. It is therefore directly tied to the effectiveness of the advertisement.

If this proves to be more profitable than AdSense, it could severely impact Google's profits and disrupt their monopoly.

Think of how funny it would be to fuck with google. Think of all those people losing their jobs. Hahaha.

Google Cloud Platform offers a free $300 credit for new signups cloud.google.com this will require a credit card and they may verify your id but you can get 300 dollars worth of free computer time to lulz around with.

Lmao I am laughing at the thought of 24 hours of 1080p tree swaying back and forth being uploaded every day.

it's all just kikes, muds and shitlibs anyways at this point.

Someone get the IRS to audit them. They use tax havens like crazy and they would be a great example to make. Use the connections you have in real life, I know some of you faggots could apply this pressure.

GO

DO YOUR PART

Better than elsa shits on spider man.
These fucks had it coming. Censoring the right while letting scatt kiddie mind fuck videos run rampant

ill bump this shit

replace "nigger" with "google" and vice versa

its fucks with their Ai and is a funny meme

Anyone have a list of replacements to Google products? I feel like getting out of the botnet