OMG

OMG

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Common_Filth/status/882364129440260096
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money#Sex_reassignment_of_David_Reimer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eh trump doesn't do rhetorical statements like that

not that I'm all for ridiculous genders or anything but sex and gender are technically different things

gay and fake

You're lost if you actually believe that

Cuck spotted

post link faggot

I liked you better when you just archived stuff

It's fake, just like OPs sex life

And your lost if you can't see that he is just trying to start a conversation about genders.

>sex and gender are technically different things
Wow.

From Liberal Dictionary.com:
GENDER: either the male or female division of a species, especially as differentiated by social and cultural roles and behavior:

SEX: either the male or female division of a species, especially as differentiated with reference to the reproductive functions.

Same thing with one slight variance; social implications vs physiological. Yes, one is dictated by the other. Hence, they are based on the same root definition.

Drumpf is too stupid and cucked to tweet that

What the fuck did you just say to me?

Take this a step further. Identifying as the gender that is opposite of your physiological predetermination is a futile effort at being purposefully contrarian to your biological imperative as it pertains to functional societal normalcy.

In other words, transgenderism a mental disorder.

there's different roles associated with sex, a culmination of them that makes a person is their gender

we have nothing else to relate to but ourselves so anything but the most common two, trans, fluid & bigender. Anything else would be in a spectrum not human, which doesn't really make much sense.

t. nu-male.

Don't talk and keep archiving

>Anything else would be in a spectrum not human, which doesn't really make much sense.

Makes just as much sense as trans, fluid & bigender.

Can you stop prepping your bull long enough to type a coherent though

All those three only take in human gender varying between male and female

Sorry, just imagine ''. Anything else'' isn't there.

2 SCOOPS
2 GENDERS
2 TERMS

Absolute gay.

Does anyone have that image from yesterday with the gay ass seat belts edited with the children's seat belt and dog leash. Thought I saved it yesterday, thought wrong.

This is correct, sex is your biological designation, while gender is a pseudoscientific term thats supposed to be what you feel you are

What about:

Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cisgender
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans*
Trans Female
Trans* Female
Trans Male
Trans* Male
Trans Man
Trans* Man
Trans Person
Trans* Person
Trans Woman
Trans* Woman
Transfeminine
Transgender
Transgender Female
Transgender Male
Transgender Man
Transgender Person
Transgender Woman
Transmasculine
Transsexual
Transsexual Female
Transsexual Male
Transsexual Man
Transsexual Person
Transsexual Woman
Two-Spirit

There are 3 genders

Men
Women
Sissy Brit boys

can I interest you in 2 scoops of allah?

Is libtard also a gender? I think it should be.

>misses out asexual

Every damn time!

Corsican Brother#1: The Evil Fuckaire - he's trisexual!
Corsican Brother#2: Trisexual?
Corsican Brother#1: Yeah, he'll try anything: men, women, goats, chickens, dogs, mud... anything!

What about Transnigger?

>two spirt

What does this mean? Like that cringe picture of that guy who shows how he is an angel but then shows a picture with him holding a sword and making an angry face to show not to piss him off?

You missed out on Attack Helicopter.

Listen nordperson. I'm going to break this down for you in the most simplistic terms you can understand.

Sex exists for the sole purpose of reproduction. Reproduction only happens between a man and a woman.

Beyond this, any deviation from the original intent to create more people, be it sexual recreation to fantastical notions of gender fluidity, are not natural expressions of sexual intent.

They are purely human creations. They aren't real. Nature does not entertain sex for purposes other than reproduction. There are no instances of any wild animal intentionally and willfully having sex with another wild animal and not trying to impregnate.

Only humans do this, and so only humans are capable of pretending natural laws do not apply to us, with severe effect.

>drugs to prevent impregnation have severe side effects

Humans can imagine and indulge in fantasy of our creation, but this does not mean we are not still a part of nature, and nature does not entertain delusions regarding male / female roles and purposes of sex.

Some humans are just fucking crazy and natural selection would immediately eliminate them from the gene pool.

it's some sort of gender that people have if they are native Americans (not meming)

Wtf I'm gay now

Get that autism back to r*ddit

>sex and gender are technically different things

And that's the problem.

Fuck off surrender monkey. Go suck a nigger cock, the only thing your country is good at now.

Well it could also mean that those people are attracted to 2 genders out of however many there supposedly are. I agree with what he's trying to say but this argument is bad.

I need a "cow chart", can't comprehend

also attack helicopter

>if we forcefully change the definition to fit our narrative we are automatically right

-Andro same as bi(?)
-cis is basically staying with either male or female, distinguishing cis with cisgender is pointless, same as woman/female/man/male, all the variants of catagories can be culminated to male or female ( or cis (regular) male/female, if you will.)
-Ftm is just trans with surgery, not a different gender
-Questing could be a thing if you're unsure, dunno, as long as it's human
-Intersex is a biological condition, a variant of actual biological sexes caused by mutations in the sex hormones
- neither, other and pan goes beyond male or female
-Trans/transgender/transsexual are basically the same, one just having been with surgery (you would still be biologically what you were born as though). Again, putting in female/woman/male/man is pointless
-two spirit??? wtf is that

Also, is gender is a social construct, how can one be born with the wrong gender?

SHAIRDAILAY

BASED PEDES

I LOVE SODOMITES NOW!

twitter.com/Common_Filth/status/882364129440260096

t. 56
Looks like I touched a nerve. No upvotes for your kind here, fuck off back to the_donalrd

You'd be thrown out of Norwegian universities for saying that.
Mind the hjernvask

fake and bi

>i can't form a coherent argument
>i know i'll say leddit spacing that'll show him hehehe
>muh 56 %
>go bak 2 da donald

The only nerve you're touching is with your tongue on nigger taint, disgusting french fagguette.

OOOOOOOH SHIT
FAGGOTS BTFO

From the looks of it, you're trying to couple biological sex with gender, but I may be wrong. your writing is a bitch to read :S

Smurf
Nigger
Cyborg
Mcchicken sandwich
Acoustic guitar
Kitty cat
Lawn equipment
Bushel of apples
Pencil, mechanical or wood

Most of what you say is correct but there are instances of homosexuality and hypersexuality-ie mating for pleasure rather than reproduction- in several species, including most higher apes/monkeys, dolphins, and certain birds. Wolves and other predatory canines/felines often mount without copulation for dominance, as well as several species of deer, all, and horse.

Man isnt the only perverse animal but he is the only animal that maskes his perversion define him and himself as a person. Animals are made of instinct and obedience to God and that's the difference.

Gender is a made up concept.
This is a fact

studerer i Ungarn

>attention-seeking faggot
etc., etc.

Work on your reading comprehension if you're going to try and discuss anything here.

There is only male and female, sex and gender are irrelevant and only ever pertain to male and female after the fact.

In other words, male and female are not subservient to sex and gender.

Sex and gender are subservient to MALE AND FEMALE. There is no further extrapolation beyond this. Any attempt to try is human imagination.

Who cares.... seriously. They are trying to add a P to LGBT. Anyone who identifies with that 'community' is dead to to me now.

>no link
fick off

God is another example of human creation. Leave sky wizard fantasies out of the equation, and you're left with pure instinct to survive.

Species survival is dependant upon reproduction, the first rule of nature.

In the wild there is no room for perverse behavior and you should question any attempt to make an argument for wild animals having sex purely for fun. The intent, however misguided, because they are fucking stupid wild animals, is always for reproduction first.

I give up on this world

You are right. The point is that "gender" is a made up bullshit word by a crazy jewish scientist who experimented on kids who later killed themselves.

Ok so you're basing it only off of the normal sexual intent between species, right? That has nothing to do with gender, lol.

It could be a form of population control as well. In any case, intercourse will most likely be irrelevant a few hundred years from now with artificial gestation and ovarian germ cell harvesting.

Sorry, there's only 1 gender: Men, women are objects, therefore, traps are objectively better than women.

>distinguishing cis with cisgender is pointless

I AM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW!

>same as woman/female/man/male

completely different.

>all the variants of catagories can be culminated to male or female ( or cis (regular) male/female, if you will.)

If that was true then why are all these different options on facebook?

>Ftm is just trans with surgery, not a different gender

It's a different gender.

>Questing could be a thing if you're unsure, dunno, as long as it's human

Does not have to be human

>Intersex is a biological condition, a variant of actual biological sexes caused by mutations in the sex hormones

And apparently a different gender as well.

>neither, other and pan goes beyond male or female

Yep

>-Trans/transgender/transsexual are basically the same, one just having been with surgery (you would still be biologically what you were born as though). Again, putting in female/woman/male/man is pointless

Not pointless, all different genders.

>two spirit??? wtf is that

Pretty much the native american name for the same kind of faggotry.

Why does every fag above me have to make the rest of Sup Forums correct?

>god is another human creation
>likens him to a flying sky wizard
Bluepilled as fuck.

Your argument also stated that animals do not engage in perversion or sexual activity besides reproduction in the wild. That's not true and easily found through google.

2 Genders
2 Scoops
2 Terms

just go back to archiving

Yes, Sex is the biological signifier if you're Male or Female.

Gender is a Term coined by a certain ((((Dr. Money)))) (literally his name) who molested two boys, had one of them dress up as a Girl, cut off his Johnson and claimed that if he was raised a girl he would be a girl. He deemed the entire Thing a success, even though the boy in question never felt as a girl and both were driven to suicide by the traumatic experiences they went through.
So yeah, thats Gender, a Term disproven by both Nature and Experiment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money#Sex_reassignment_of_David_Reimer

You're not really proving me wrong, only showing me the contradictions between what I think the limitation of genderism can be and the people who think their social status can be a dinosaur

>my two spirits just laughed fly away

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money#Sex_reassignment_of_David_Reimer

dunno what you mean by nature (maybe the argument of sex=gender?) but you do realize there are millions in the world that identify as the ones I mentioned, successfully might I add. Except for the transsexual ones, which I don't believe is the answer to transgenderism. The hormone treatment is way too primitive in it's variation compared to what actually takes place in our bodies.

Is biology real or is it more of a meme?

oh shit nigga.

you don't even have different words for those in your language

You bring shame to our proud cultural history of archiving.

it's simplified into biological gender and social gender, so ''Sosialt kjonn''

Never heard anyone ever say to those words together ever.

You're both retards

And you're just adding the word social in front of sex, to make up for the fact that we as he says, don't have two different words for gender.

Stop posting you mentally ill freak tbere is something wrong with you brain

It's the proto-trans meme.

Back when there were homosexuals in some old native American tribes they just explained said men's urges to take it in the pooper as said men having been born with both a man's and a woman's spirit inside of them. Thus the urge to be feminine and take it in the pooper.

tl;dr: It's the old injun word for faggot.

you as a Norwegian should also know we have about 10x less words than the English language which is why we make up for it by combining words

Check wiki, friend. I've heard it been used, not very often, considering it's not as sensitive of a topic as in other countries.

Neither do we, gender was originally co-opted so people could refer to sex without saying the word "sex". It's just a synonym.

You tranny fags are just a bunch of freaks, trying to not feel so fucked in the head looking for a way to justify your degeneracy and you think if you can convince the normal people you are normal all will be ok. well go fuck yourselves, The only people who think you are normal are your fellow liberal retards. take a look ate who won the election to see where you rate in the world. Below a reality show nitwit as you say.

fags are 2% of our country, stop acting like its a normal thing

so you are saying that bisexuals have both a pussy and a dick?

>your writing is a bitch to read
I am afraid you are incorrect. user's writing was fluid and clear, and far better than the standard Sup Forums post. Your inability to read and understand his writing is a problem for you, not others.
>:S
Ah, I see you were just trolling along. Very good

If I'm bilingual, does that mean there are only 2 languages?

Found a good tranny.

He cleared it up for me a little, and I responded. I also responded to a separate comment he made as well. you can respond to those if you want.

Yeah, gender is something the leftards made up in the 50s and immediately started trying to disprove.

>trying to start a conversation about genders.
Why?

Asexual isn't a gender

Sex is boy or woman. Only 2. Gender is a social construct created by a sick doctor, so leftists are right when they say they identify as whatever they want, but in the end it isn't real, they are still a boy or girl. Unfortunately, nu-Sup Forums is to retarded to do research and just follow whatever is trendy.

what? that doesn't sense at all