115-130: You are good for middle management
130-145: You are good for leadership
145+: You are good for science

Other urls found in this thread:

iqtest.dk/main.swf
youtu.be/fjs2gPa5sD0?t=74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok. What's your point?

thats fucking stupid and totally different from reality.

the science one is obviously true, but is a stupid statement non the less

the other are outright wrong

kill yourself

> 145+: You are good for science
You atheists are morons. With an 145 IQ become a philosopher, theologian, musician, entrepreneur or inventor. Not a scientist. Scientists are morons.

Middle management is made up of losers who cannot do any real work and does use IQ at all.

dont you fucking pigeon hole me with your fucking fuckery, you fucking motherfucker

last 3 digits of my post = my IQ

>100-115: You are good for trades
Spics, niggers, and meth heads have intellegence? I'll have to see it to believe it.

Spics, niggers and meth heads aren't usually good at trades.

>65-90: You are a nigger

>you are good for leadership
>shitposting on Equadorian extreme ironing website

I think not.

It's all I see when my store does contracting for repairs. It mist be across the board as when I was on an electricians crew over a decade ago.

18 hour days in the Texas heat? No thanks.

>be me
>officially 82IQ mensa teated

What do pol?
Havent even written an essay or solved a marh problem in 5 years so pretty sure it comes from not training my brain

Gotta start up on intellectual work and retake the test in 4 months
Pretty sure ill get 110 something average.

Dont believe in the IQ meme. Will do if ill score the same though

>spastics who took a meme online test and think theyre 120+iq now pls dont respond to my post

Just apply yourself and work hard. Don't fall for the intellectualism meme. Learn a trade and learn it GOOD. You are not useless.

Since you actually payed for the test I assume you took online ones too so how much did you score? (on the online ones?)

>leadership
equating this to IQ is meme-tier shit. it's more appropriate to link to EQ.

Personally I'm a poor leader with a 140IQ. This has actually happened to me, working a manual labor job I was presented with a problem, I analyze it and I am inundated with potential solutions. Some are overly complex, some are simple, but then I do a revision in my head for the most optimal solution, meanwhile Chad Thundercock blurts out "Let's just fucking use our muscles" and problem solved.
Book smarts vs. street smarts.

Feynman supposedly had an IQ of 128

t. someone who has never worked in any office environment

Middle managers are some of the dumbest cunts on the planet yet they get paid more than scientists.

Intelligence is not a factor when it comes to making money. Just look at Blumpf

This.
I'd say it's pretty rare for people with extremely high IQs to be extroverted and confident enough to be good leaders.
Leadership is more about strong convictions and direction over intelligence.

>Just look at Blumpf
>156 IQ
>Billionaire President of US

>Intelligence isn't a factor in making money
lol ok

>equating this to IQ is meme-tier shit. it's more appropriate to link to EQ.
The INTP/ENTJ etc test are more relevant then IQ when looking for a leader. Leaders don't have to be that smart, they just need to be smart enough to listen to smart people and charismatic enough to lead every one else.

'The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.' ― Charles Bukowski

Can somebody tell me what`s the average IQ for people who study mechanical engineering?

I worked as mechanic when I was younger and most people who started to study here directly after school seem to be complete idiots.

Just stop falling for the IQ meme and know your shit.

OP: You are good for sucking cocks.

I disagree.
The problem with the world is the Kikes :^)

I studied Mech Eng at Uni and did the bare minimum in terms of work and still nailed a first. It's not particularly difficult, however you'd be surprised at how many people who are studying to be Mechanical Engineers have very little in terms of grasping how things work.

>
I'm 134 and I disagree, I'm a great leader. I remind myself of Big Boss even.

You do realise that would kill everyone except the last person with the highest IQ?

Studying to become a mechanical engineer is not the same as studying to become a mechanic. One designs and builds while the other one just maintains.

The old rule of thumb used to be:
100 - cop
115 - elementary school teacher, bachelor degree
130 - Ivy league

Note that only 17% of the population have an IQ of 115 or above, so historically, only about one in six kids would even be considered for a college degree.

But today 70% of high school grads enroll in a 4 year degree, of whom 70% eventually graduate.
So ~50% of young Americans (70% of 70%) are now getting a "degree".
Which is why Master's is the new Bachelor's.

yea, sure, scientists are morons, musicians are the true geniuses

Whatabout 160+?
>feels bad man seeing through how things will end up
>you are good for losing your hope
Fuck this shit.

we can make everyone smart with genius sperm banks(frozen sperm) or donor networks (fresh sperm)

Corporations should set up their own banks and networks to produce high quality people, who will grow into a pool of talent they can hire from.

>Masters
>Worth anything

You're just going to be ridiculed for not having a PhD.

> implying IQ is a good way to measure intelligence

Its time to stop

Anywere from 95 to 118

Yea online is a meme

Mensa or gtfo

Perhaps you should learn how to spell your native language before talking about others' intelligence

>Le scientists are high IQ meme

As a professional scientist with a PhD, let me tell you. So many scientists are dumb as rocks. They get real good at thinking about one very specific area, but that's it. Sure there are crazy geniuses here and there, but the bulk of scientists are very average.

t. Quadroon of Mossad

>got in the 98th percentile on SAT.
>regularly do well on ebin internet iq tests
>was told i was smart as a child
>base my entire self-esteem around my intelligence
>grow older, realize I'm not that smart
>realize other people have talents I would give anything to have
>realize my self-worth was based entirely around being a snowflake genius
>get min wagecuck job
>whenever I fuck up something even minorly, I feel like killing myself
>last few years I feel myself making more and more retard mistakes in my life
>forgetting shit, etc.
>confidence gone

I feel like trying to get into MENSA or something then killing myself. Might be the last thing that could make me feel like I am worth anything.

160+: ebin finlan memes :DDDD

I hate niggertech sometimes.

90-105: Trades, repetitive work
105-120: Middle management, politicians
120-135: scientists, doctors
135+: Businessmen, entrepreneurs, philosophers, theologians
150+: same as 135 plus cryptocurrency trader
200+: cryptocurrency developer

Perhaps it's more accurate to say that intelligence isn't the only factor and that, for example, charisma and self esteem play an important role too.

>139
>Unemployed NEET

Funny how these work out.

>You are good for middle management

I know I'm at the high end of this spectrum and I took the test a few years ago when I was a teenager, but come on the 93-94 percentile and up is above "middle management."

>You atheists are morons. With an 145 IQ become a philosopher, theologian, musician, entrepreneur or inventor. Not a scientist. Scientists are morons.

This. Scientists are trying to fashion the world in their warped image. Assholes who are popping 250 vitamins a day so they can usher in the Singularity and live as disembodied heads or with their consciousness uploaded to computers. It's their grotesque religion. If they bring it about, they'll be begging to die in the future they create.

I know this is meme bait but
>intelligence is not a factor when it comes to making money

pic related

pic. related.

This Dilbert Principle
>promote idiots to middle-management where they can do the least harm and unquestioningly enforce organization rules.

>If they bring it about, they'll be begging to die in the future they create.
Well they won't, but why do you say this? Being a cyborg would be pretty cool.

>genius
>ends up a wagecuck

oooh user..... you know that IQ has one of the strongest correlations with wealth!? how did you manage to be a statistical anomaly

also SAT is not recognized as an IQ test as you can prep for it easily

My IQ = My last 2 digits.

i dont believe this at all based on experience and ive seen tons of studies that refute it
wheres this data come from

> but the bulk of scientists are very average.
Average scientist doesn't produce anything worth mentioning.

You're not going to learn anything about leadership convincing a pack of monkeys to dig a hole. Chad-tactics are best here.
>figure out how to bring an armored division through an icy forest with no communication, co-ordinated in time to make the attack effective. Engage your smartling staff officers to provide the best solution, enact that plan, and carry it through. Fake conviction and direction when there is none. Make intuitive calls from digesting mountains of ambiguous information.
Requires high IQ.

>200+

kek do you know how fucking rare is that faggot!? there should only be around

I feel so bad when I watch this and I'm not even memeing. I am a stereotypical 135 IQ-let. I thought I was smart, but I can't just push to the top. I'm closer to the 125 IQ redditors than to the 150 IQ masterrace. The difference feels exponential.

this faggot has no idea how this shit works. he probably just got the numbers out of his ass

Musicians are literally more intelligent than scientists.
Also
>implying everyone in gender studies science is 145+ IQ
>implying chess grandmasters with IQ demonstrably above 145 don't live life as average IQ people do
Quick pro-tip, the best scientists are theoreticians, they have others do the math for them.
Don't study math to reach the top of physics, study great theories and great men within physics to reach the top.

>Your shoes are untied and your fly is down.
>Is that oatmeal on your chin?
>Please don't stare at my crotch.

just took this shitty test and got the same result. its not an iq test.

iqtest.dk/main.swf
this is an iq test

Im hoping to get my masters in cyber security next year and then maybe in 10-15 go for a phd in history or philosophy because those are my true passions.
127 IQ, was tested as a kid.

>everyone at Harvard is smarter than Steve Jobs
>Steve Jobs still outdid them all
IQ and money is a meme. It takes more than pattern recognition to make money.

Read "That Hideous Strength" by Lewis. It's every bit as prophetic and disturbing as Brave New World or 1984, but focuses on the dangers of Scientism. That book will explain it better than I could ever do.

>160
>autist neet below the poverty line

I'm too intelligent for humanity around me.

The fuck nigger.
It makes me download shit.
This better not be a RAT.

IQ is not constant. My IQ rose by 15 points in a span of 9 years (tested before university and recently after graduation + 5 years of job experience)

I'm a tranny with a 142 IQ.

I would just like to remind people that IQ is something you can improve. It is not a set-in-stone biological trait, but rather a measurement of memory, mathematical thinking, and analysis, all of which can be trained. So a "low-IQ" person could study a sort of science and, if they didn't drop or flunk out, come out with a higher IQ.

>kekistan flag
>getting triggered by a shitpost

You must be legally retarded

There is no need to be this upset. Have you considered therapy?

So you're actually a man

Source or gtfo faggot

Ibliterally spend the last hour reaeadchjng the corrslation of IQ and life success aka achievemnt and havent round a single academical study

only meme psychology sites saying its true
Cant believe i fell for the JPeterson meme
he loves to go on rants about IQ

seems to be like snobby elitism reaerved for meme scienzists like psychologists only

just show one study
one

>With an 145 IQ become a
>philosopher
>theologian
>musician

If you're tested before adulthood they adjust your scores, imperfectly

I say correlation,not causation. Are you retarded?

there are statistical anomalies

like people who get lucky
or very talented people with low IQ
or people who inherit shit load of money

but there is still a huge correlation.

learn statistics faggot

I identify as retarded. I never take an IQ test because it would probably prove otherwise and then I would have to act to the standard of higher IQ

good one.

That's probably because you're searching for some meaning or connection, and looking into the opposite sex and their gendered behavior is something for your mind to delve into.

Or, you know, he's a degenerate attention whore.
Or, more likely, he's lying to get a bunch of (You)'s

Just be a transretard then, shitlord.

Probably, yeah

Though if he's a genius, they tend to do things like that because they've got no connection to others. Autism through intelligence.

>115
>good plumber and electrician
you'd be bored to death
youtu.be/fjs2gPa5sD0?t=74

deez nutz boi

>mfw 133 and in the trades

Feels good man, I work hard physical labor for 9 months then travel during the winter. I don't think I would be happy in some of scientific field because I hate computers and liberalism. I do like to lead though and I guess my iq will help me when starting a business

give me link to iq test without sms or some log in shit

This is retarded. What does intelligence have to do with being a manager?

are you ok?

Sup Forums thinks my post is spam if i respond with links to the relevant studies a simple scholar search for iq+success gives.

Incorrect.
IQs are not adjusted for averages anymore.

мoкpыe пиcьки cкaчaть iq тecт бeз peгиcтpaции и cмc

Looks about a standard deviation too high for each.

I've heard the threshold for scientist is about 120.

Already exists bruh. Pic related is a very selective sperm bank - fewer than 1% of applicants are accepted as donors.

Intelligence is a set-in-stone biological trait that can only be retarded by lack of very early, non-formalized education and stimulus, and not improved one iota by formalized education at all.