How do I resist the temptation of the carbonated jew?

How do I resist the temptation of the carbonated jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiTy5-RC1-4
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/67/Orange_juice_1_edit1.jpg/1200px-Orange_juice_1_edit1.jpg
vitalyte.com/news/tag/gookinaid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Exercise some self control

Drink distilled water instead, you will eventually lose your cravings.

Search Zevia soda
You're welcome

You don't. You just give in. I had to resort to nearly 48 hours of sleep after falling off cold turkey.

I recommend the 1.25 Liter bottles - makes things less crazy.

Buy a store brand instead.

Work out.

After working out, seeing those bottles will just make you feel like drinking them would waste the time you spent working out.

i was addicted once myself, to the semite soft drinks, cold turkey all sugar, if you're addicted as i was you'll basically go though a similar effect to a detox, after about a month ive not had another painful craving for sugar since then, and im never gonna look back.

I don't know how you do it but it's very easy for me.

If you drink from cans, you can control your dosage much better than from a larger bottle. The tricky part is going from 1 can a day to zero. You can drink half a can, you can read the label and find another brand with less caffeine, you can sip on it over an hour or two.

TASSONI
A
S
S
O
N
I

mix it with vodka and fucking chug that shit till you puke
do this a bunch of times on different days

trust me you won't feel like drinking coke after that, you'll actually be kinda repulsed by it

Drink club soda

start drinking non-carbonated jew

Don't drink carbonated beverages? There's an alternative for almost everything
>Soda? Juice
>Energy drinks? Coffee
>Beer? Wine
There's almost nothing carbonated that doesn't have a non-carbonated equivalent.

I second this. Did it with Pepsi and it had the same effect. Seriously if you want to stop drinking it, drink it with vodka. It'll definitely help if you hate vodka because the taste will become associated with whatever soda you're addicted to.

also lose consciousness

If it's caffeine that your addicted to, you can take a caffeine supplement for a little while to ween yourself off of it. That's what I did - in the morning, I took a caffeine tablet with my other vitamins and supplements. It had about as much caffeine as one cup of coffee.

Then, throughout the day, I simply didn't drink anything caffeinated.

Also, it helps quitting soda in the context of other positive lifestyle change - such as eating healthy, exercising, etc... Made it much easier to want to drink water instead, both psychologically and physically.

Run an intense 5k with lots of uphills, you'll crave water.

>he fell for the distilled water is harmful meme
Easiest and cheapest way to avoid fluoride, literally just sprinkle a bit of grinded up sea salt in if you're worried about muh minerals.

i just stopped drinking it. also ate more green vegetables. wasnt hard. dont miss it

I crave milk after I run.

Milk satisfies my thirst the best, but coke makes me feel good.

Soda is fucking garbage

Just stop drinking it you pussy

Stop drinking it? Seriously went without drinking one of these one day and drank only water and i just never ever wanted to drink that shit again.

Any Greekbros in here? Your Green Cola is fucking amazing. Couldn't get enough of it when I was on Crete, one of the few redeeming qualities of Malia was that they had this black liquid gold in their store.

It doesn't have the nasty shit like phosphorus acid and is sweetened by Stevia. I pray every day that they start selling it in our stores, not just on the internet.

I don't think it is caffeine because coffee doesn't make me feel as good.

Drink water instead of pop, easy

>pop

alright granddad

>coke makes me feel good

All kidding aside, a small bottle once a week wouldn't hurt. That's how I control my craving for the any sugary jew.

>that flag
>calling it anything other than pop

fuck off paki

youtube.com/watch?v=DiTy5-RC1-4

I admitt I have returned to the carbonated jew int he form of Glass bottled mexican coke. I have maybe 1 or 2 a week.

Wont ever buy a damn can or plastic bottle of coke though.

3 weeks now on Perrier seems to be working for me.
Working out has nothing to do with it, at least for me.
This i guess.

>Nestle
Didn't know these guys were actually Jews, fuck.

I haven't drank a regular soda in a year. I only drink water and carbonated water (no sodium only) and a diet soda once or twice a month. I don't even know what started it for me. It just happened. I tried taking a sip of regular soda and it just tasted like shit. Way too sweet now.

Replace it with a less bad carbonated jew. Plenty of cheap sparking water to be had. Fills the need for bubbles without killing yourself with sugar or fake sweeteners.

I drank flavored seltzer water like black cherry for a few months to get myself off of any drink loaded with sugar including juice. From there I started drinking a lot more water and stopped putting sugar in my tea. Still like my coffee light and sweet though.

Drink water.

The only time I drink soda is when I'm drinking the alcoholic Jew or grabbing some fast food Jew.

It's not even hard to resist lol what the fuck. You just stop drinking it. It's way too sweet and it makes your mouth feel gross. It really messes up your teeth, too. I don't understand how anyone can drink this crap without feeling horrible. How anyone can drink anything other than water and modest amounts of fruit or vegetable juice is astounding.

It's such cancer these days, in the 90s it was delicious but now it tastes like shit and fucks up my stomach and gives me tooth aches.
IT'S COMPLETE FUCKING TOXIC WATER CANCER.
In the 90s I could drink like 4 x0.5L in a row now after 1 glass I'm done, and not in a good way.

FUCK COCK CACA!!
FUCK THEM CORPORATE FUCKS THAT RUINED A GOOD PRODUCT.

This. I got sick on Jack and Coke a few months before I stopped drinking soda. That may have played a role.

>Stevia
worst crap ever. fuck off.

>the Mexican Coke meme

kys yourself

Didn't realize "pop" was a thing in the UK, just the Midwest of the US.

Reason?

>COCK CACA

maybe you just got old

If you don't have the willpower to fully cold turkey it, then swap to sweetened iced tea. Over the course of a month or so, keep lowering the amount of sugar you add to it until it's just iced tea. Bam. You've kicked a huge part of the problem in teeth.

Next, start weaning yourself off of caffeine the same way but by mixing decaffeinated with caff.

In a few short weeks time, you'll have kicked the caffeine dependency and the taste for overly sugary drinks.

the taste

Explain please. I heard distilled water actually absorbs the nutrients from your body if you drink it?

Btw, kinda off topic: What is the best way to rehydrate after drinking beer/liquor?

You drink the redpilled choice /ourdrink/

water is also fine

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/67/Orange_juice_1_edit1.jpg/1200px-Orange_juice_1_edit1.jpg
drink the jews

Google it, they change the recipe many times and it's different depending on the country.

Water, maybe Gatorade for dem electrolytes

You will start to dislike sugar when you grow up.

I drink this for caffeine

but my dad likes sugar
explain

It tastes like cola light or zero, given the fact it lacks any of the bad things coke has, it's a pretty fucking good deal for your body. I didn't know it wasn't an official coke product until I read the manufacturer. It's worth at least a try.

With ease. Sugary drinks are fucking disgusting, what are you, 14?

Carbonated water. Has salts for the body.

I never had an issue with avoiding it, after a few months/years without coke it begins to hurt the throat.

Goddammit, you fucking bong. You shouldn't get to the point where a Burger has to tell you this but drink some tea. If you're also concerned about caffeine, herbal tea is also good.

That's what I figured.
Have you guys ever tried those Body Armor drinks? Taste like Capri Sun, have more minerals and electrolytes than Gatorade with a fraction of the sugar. No artificial sweeteners either.

Also is the whole "it takes days for duh body to rehydrate itself no matter how much water you drink" a meme?

>H-E-B
>Founded by Florence Butt
>Now owned and run by Charles Butt

Non jewish, and family owned. nice.

No sorry americans call it mineral water.

just don't drink it you fat fuck

>What is the best way to rehydrate after drinking beer/liquor?

When I was in college, I lived one year with a guy who did track and field running. He shared with me a secret that all the runners would use to avoid and/or recover from hangovers: gookinaid.

It's like a super-charged version of Gatorade that is much better for you.

If you are drunk and take a bunch of it before you go to bed, it really helps with hangovers.

>vitalyte.com/news/tag/gookinaid/

I've also heard that pedialyte helps, but I've never tried it, since I stuck to gookinaid while I was still binge drinking.

and you'd be dead too

>tfw never drank a single cup of carbonated jewness and enjoyed it
>tfw always refuse carbonated drinks
How does it feel knowing that I'll live to be 250 while all of you rot away from the acid burning your bones into water and salt?

The first step to ending cola addiction is realizing you do not have an addiction. I drank it for years and was completely convinced I had a real addiction to it, but when I finally decided to end it, I realized there was never any addiction.
Once you can figure this out yourself, you will drop the stuff in no time.

Also extra note: Do not try to substitute it with something else. Just force yourself to drink water. If you've been drinking nothing but soda for a long time, water will taste like shit at first, but if you keep with it your tastes will very quickly change to desire water.

All of this comes from someone who was """addicted""" to soda for 10+ years, but managed to switch "addiction" to water in less than two weeks.

Tastes like Carbonated Crap.

>sea salt which has no iodine
Now I know you're trolling 0/10

>Explain please. I heard distilled water actually absorbs the nutrients from your body if you drink it?
That's right goy, drink our special life water, only five dollars a bottle!

please don't stop drinking soda. you're doing your part to turn yourselves into feminine pigs so that people like me and my family can scoop up the world when your lineages dissipates.

Fp seriously bp

stevia is shit...

I just bought a fuck ton of 600ml water bottles. Any time I had an urge I would drink the entire 600ml of water and not wanna drink anything for a while. Worked for me but i honestly wasnt that bad

how is soda difficult to quit? I actively decided to stop drinking it when I was thirteen. That's back when I literally couldn't stop touching my penis

Fasting helps a lot.

Interesting will look into.

I have done the pedialyte before and it def helps, just mix it 50/50 with water and chug it down

It's about availability. High fructose corn syrup is everywhere here. Hungry and away from home? You can get week old wilted salad, or deep-fried sweet potato cheeseburgers covered in Maple syrup.

I've been trying to give up processed sugar and it's difficult.

>le something jew

Switch to diet, once your sugar addiction subsides, its much easier to quit.

Stop being a fatass and start exercising.

>The first step to ending cola addiction is realizing you do not have an addiction. I drank it for years and was completely convinced I had a real addiction to it, but when I finally decided to end it, I realized there was never any addiction.
The only addiction is the headache from hell that you get after three days with no caffeine. All you need to do is keep lowering the dosage to a 6oz a day level (about 25-30mg) and you can just stop. If you like the way it tastes, most brands have caffeine-free versions that taste exactly the same.

You absolute retard, you don't taste stevia as in the actual plant flavor, you only taste the sweetness. I swear to god you Dutch motherfuckers need to get raped by Germans again.

rude >:(

Why does this thread even exist holy shit

its a sugar addiction when you stop the addiction the craving stops my best drink is water i dont need anything anymore

>dude just quit meth just show some self control

>Soda? Juice
>implying that one sugary drink is a good replacement for another

Tons of fructose isn't good for you either way, brochacho.

Or just drink coffee like an adult

>you don't taste stevia as in the actual plant flavor, you only taste the sweetness
that's the objective. however, stevia tastes like shit.

nice sperg out, by the way.

Stevia is meh, we have stevia coca cola here and stevia liquorice, the liqourice tastes really good but the coca cola is shit. I'd rather drink water

dude its just fucking soda, fuck

I lost 30 pounds just by quitting soda

i know that everything in america has sugar in it, so it's harder. A friend of mine was there recently and said all the bread tasted at best of brioche, but sometime like fucking donuts.

But, I find it hard to believe you would find yourself needing to go to a local shop for food very often. Why don't you prepare meals, make pack lunches etc.

The problem is

Well juice as more then just sucrose

Like vitamins and minerals

Soda is literally just flavoured suger water

>soda is as addicting as meth

Vanilla coke is the best.