>99.7% european
>0.2% east asian & native american
amerimongrels consider this white

> 8.3% jewish

checkmate

I'm you without the Jew

>only 98%
c'mon user, you know that isn't up to standard

Am I my dad now? Do you know how to read a family tree?

Da fuk u say? U speakin ching chong?

>Sweden
>White

> 8.3% jewish

>He thinks he is european

lel you are so deluded.

MUH SKIN

I think that qualifies for gas chamber

>8.3% jewish

Yeah fuck off kike

sometimes i feel like they just throw some random ethnicites so you don't get a 99% homogeneous result. i've seen a few pardos get like 50% european 40% ssa with 5% being jew and other 5% amerindian/unassigned. unless we had a fucking chad jew in the 1600s who fucked every native/slave we shouldn't have this many jew blood in brazil.

No, I'm only 85% white, which means I'm a literal nigger according to Sup Forums

Not so fast nigger.

You do realize that due to the tendencies of humans to wander and explore that as a whole almost everyone has some degree of mixed blood in them and that people like you who are mostly one thing basically are the equivalent of winning the lottery, right?

This is Sup Forums what the fuck you think you're doing bringing logic and reasoning in the conversation?

do you mongrels with your "Broadly X european" really think you're not degenerate genetic waste? if your family hasn't lived in the exact same geographical location for at least 700 years you're a nigger mongrel.

No that just makes you inbred as fuck

How about 100%?

>superior genes inbreeding is bad
this is how you get your mind raped to mongrel nigger level so the kikes cant easily control you. explains americans love for their greatest ally really weel

the irish are negroids. finaland is mongol. italians are niggers. anglos are subhuman. iberia is sand nigger.

You're 69% european. mongrel.

imagine being such a dull, meaningless, hollow, useless piece of shit that you have to cling to a genetics test to determine your "self worth".

also, this has nothing to do with politics. fuck off and kys, retard. no bump for you. everyone should report off topic garbage like this so idiots like OP stop shitting up the place even more.

funny you say that, considering my grandparents are from Switzerland

>American
>white

>hurr durr it's ok to fuck your sister or cousin as long as muh superior genes get passed

Yes.
And their parents were first generation immigrants from the shit hole that is anglo negroid land. What is your point mongrel
>Switzerland
>Part of the EU
>Americans aren't a kike mongrel race of mind slaves

23andme is mostly speculative garbage. FTDNA is where real genealogy is at.

Regardless, I rank 100% on both, which on FTDNA is absolutely exceptional, to the point I became a benchmark for research groups.

You're small-time OP, and you surely enjoy eating at KFC.