Poland YES!

>A 30-year-old man has been arrested in the alleged kidnapping of a young British model who thought she was traveling to Milan for a photo shoot, but instead was drugged, stuffed into a suitcase and handcuffed inside a home in northern Italy before being released, Milan police announced Saturday.
>Police identified the suspect as Lukasz Pawel Herba, a Polish citizen with British residency.

cbsnews.com/news/british-model-drugged-kidnapped-sex-trafficking-attempt-italy/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/398988-model-topless-photoshoot-kidnap/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/chloe-ayling-black-death-group-doubts-true-hoax-fake-lawyer-statement-latest-a7881856.html
archive.is/902Qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hot.

I don't buy this story especially with that broad telling it.

Kurrrwaaaa

career advancement scheme for media attention yes.

But does he vote democrat?

rt.com/uk/398988-model-topless-photoshoot-kidnap/

lul

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/chloe-ayling-black-death-group-doubts-true-hoax-fake-lawyer-statement-latest-a7881856.html

What kind of kidnapper goes shoe shopping with you and buys you a breakfast?

Into archive
archive.is/902Qo

Polish treat their sex slaves well.

Chocolates and knickers as well.
This story is so fake.

Bet it makes brits really happy. Finally a pole did something really fucked up and now whole nation can go on hating on poles... god knows they are not allowed to hate muslims.

>Wow, they sure did solve that fast.
>Wow, they show multiple big photos of the guy.

Oh ... he's White. That's why.

I want to be his sex slave.

Do you support your own coutrymen running ship? Do you care for your own outscourcing in whatever way?

Cuck

Wait, so was it before or after he took her for a breakfast, a bit of shoping only to take her to the UK consulate afterwards?

The Poles that leave Poland are usually shit-tier and greedy. Some do it to come back home with more money and experience, but a lot are just degenerates.
All are still leagues better than shitskin trash, though.

actually I hate both poles and muslims equally

Have there been any other cases of models in Milan mysteriously vanishing in the last decade?

As a Hun I wholeheartedly support this method of procuring waifus.

You can't hate muzzies openly. With poles it's fair game it seems.