Hey Sup Forums I'm planning on leaving the US and joining the French Foreign Legion. Any tips or advice...

Hey Sup Forums I'm planning on leaving the US and joining the French Foreign Legion. Any tips or advice? Especially from my French Bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDPI4PkYHVg
youtube.com/watch?v=WivImHGJcOY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tahiti
youtube.com/watch?v=O_UIuikQtzM
youtube.com/watch?v=ds6HB5ysaR4&ytbChannel=Youbi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

baguettes up your ass

>muslim Foreign Legion
soon op

Thanks, Monkey Man.

Join a military that can win wars

Would it be that bad? I really want to get into combat, and I don't want to sit on my ass all day in an american barracks.

>Hiding behind an AnCap flag

Yeah wars aren't won anymore.

working for a foreign military, dont you lose your US citizenship? or open up the potential. keep in mind French Foreign Legion is likely mostly non-white. also, they don't allow quitters. (whatever that means). they probably send their Foreign Legion into Africa to stir up shit so they can send in the French/NATO Air Support. Its probably a good way to get some action and if you're tough enough, cool. But I've heard they don't allow people to leave early (maybe they kill you? i dunno...)

I've honestly got nothing left to live for, but I'm not going to an hero. So it sounds perfect. I'm half spic too, so I should reproduce.

you can watch this documentary to know more :

the soldiers of the foreign legion are the craziest, most dangerous soldiers we got

when they were asked to patrol in our cities after some terrorist attacks, lots of them beat up without any hesitation any civilian "thug" who laughed at them / provoked them.

one soldier was judged some years ago because he killed a dealer who was threatening his girlfriend. He killed him with his own knife...I mean the dealer's knife

the training is very hard

you can claim french citizenship after some years in the legion and ask a new identity as soon as you join

Are Legionnares hated by the French people? I don't speak French.

We love them. And you'll learn, French is hard to learn but it's probably the easiest thing you'll learn in the legion.

Learn french

I'm fluent in Spanish, English, and Catalan. I spent three years studying in Spain.

someone watches coach red pill

I'm learning online, but it's hard.

What does that even mean?

Most people don't think a lot about the foreign legion, we don't see them a lot IRL, they are mostly seen as elite soldiers, an almost legendary part of the french army, because of its history and how special it is

we also know that when they are hard conflicts in our former colonies, the government always send the foreign legion...Like in Mali some years ago for exemple

I don't think that anyone hates the foreign legion, getting french citizenship by serving in the legion is seen as one (if not the most) honorable way to get it...

I'll wear it as a badge of honor. I spent my time in private military high schools in the US, and I'm pretty athletic so I think I can pass selection.

youtube.com/watch?v=WivImHGJcOY

learn french if you want to be promoted
if you have no military experience, you'd better be very fit

Then you will be fine, one more romance language won't be too hard.

I'd be more concerned about how harsh the whole ordeal is.
Then again I want to serve but I'm a pussy IT guy that will go for the airforce, ymmv but even the chasseurs alpins don't have it as hard as the legion.

Can french citizens live in places like Tahiti without any permission?

I wouldn't do it. They'll probably be cannon fodder if the French people ever rise up against their government and try to push the muslim hoard out. I wouldn't join any government military right now. You'll be fighting for the Rothchild's.

Get lost, traitor. MFW we finally bag traitorous bagguettes in the future social justice war

Google basic French military commands, rank structure, equipment, in addition to basic conversation (counting, directions, greetings, etc). Get that understanding and you'll have an easier transition into military life. Do CrossFit like crazy (train for at least 3 months before going over) this will make life easier. Also prepare mentally and fully commit yourself as this will for your life for the next 5 years.

I've been to college, I studied Biochemistry and I was accepted to medical school, and I hate it. I want to do something meaningful.

well of course, tahiti is part of french territory, like lots of other islands

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tahiti

it's part of French Polynesia

I'd get to kill muslims and I'd be ok with dying to do that.

Leave and never come back, you fucking faggot

I hope you like Africa

Okay, neckbeard.

No not really, you would be killing French people and protecting the Muslims.

I think I'd like to kill Africans, so I won't complain.

I'm not sure you can just go live there at will
get your diploma before enroling then

this guy

You may have to explain that one, nigger.

learn french as qucick as you can, otherwise you will learn it the hard way.
The training is very hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=O_UIuikQtzM
do you have any military background?

Good.

Okay Mohammad.

get a chipped tooth or a scar and you'll be kicked out.

you will be used for international corporate interests

have fun mercenary

but dont undercut the competition

I went to military high schools in Texas. I'm good with weapons. I trained with retired Green Berets. They were our PT instructors

I'm not a nigger retard. If the French people ever revolted against the government you would be called to protect the government not the people. The government is not going to call on you to help overthrow them. You'll be killing "terrorist insurgents" get it now?

So why are you joining the French military? America is by far the most interventionist country on earth so if you just want to see combat joining the US military is your best bet.

French Foreign Mujahideen
godspeed OP

Apprend le français, ils donnent des cours aux soldats mais c'est mieux d'avoir un bagage linguistique pour commencer.

Also, you know that your team will have criminals and dumb immigrant that are there to have their French passport right ?

The Legion has a history of doing whatever the fuck they want. They tried to kill De Gual for being a pussy.

Because I hate the US, and everything it stands for, after Bush the country went downhill.

a whole regiment was dissolved because they were not trustworthy enough

Yes sir, The Legion@ was behind taking down Ghadaffi

and this is the reason ALL of yurope shall pay.

I'm not too worried.

>and everything it stands for
don't come over there then, france is even more into that shit

As long as I kill shitskins.

Fuck off faggot, However bad USA is, France is 10 times worse. I can't wait for that country to collapse and become the new caliphate

Do what you want but I'm not getting my limbs blown off or killed unless the cause is my own. I'm by no means scared. I just have strong convictions.

about what?
they 're better than most soldiers military speaking and moraly speaking but they are still militaries, they obey order and it'll end up like said

You seriously should just kill yourself right now. If you want to kill some sandniggers, go shoot up some and then kill yourself. You are a fucking disgrace.

Tu vas en chier. Bonne chance.

Okay chief.

The muslims wasn't a big problem for anyone other than themselves until jews started funding their mass migration. Go kill Jews.

Joining the legion used to be a thing around here

>learn basic French
>be peak physical condition, triathlon style
>be prepared to be doing missions in some African hellhole pretty much all the time
>be team player

other than that it's a mental challenge
once you're in and you signed your 4 year contract and decide fuck this i want out, you can get kicked out

I ain't joining Hezbollah or Hamas you fuck nugget.

American Legionaries are literal cucks
learn French and burn your passport you snail sucking faggot

I'm not a quitter, it's a 5 year contract.

this

How would you know, faggot.

At least they get to kill niggers

Thank you.

can i do that without becoming a citizen of france? i dont want the citizenship just the military training

also is that like a course_ do you get to study all sorts fo shit, or is it just low tier soldiers

so do our police
>he hasn't cucked a Legionaire yet
you aren't truly living life

You have a choice at the end of your 5 years. Get french citizenship and a new identity, or go back to your old life. And you're a fairly elite soldier.

I entertained a brief fantasy of joining the legion in college.. then I met some miserable old cunnt who manned a golf range who claimed to be a legionnaire.. really opened my eyes. Now I just hate France in general. In spite of Washington, USA is so much better in so many ways

youtube.com/watch?v=ds6HB5ysaR4&ytbChannel=Youbi

>so do our police
0.1 % of your police get to kill niggers

Excellent Point.

that shit is for poor thirdworlders, you will be the canonfolder of the french army and will receive shit pay and benefits for a dangerous job and I don't mean dangerous in the sense of exiciting and doing cool shit that could get u killed, I mean getting sniped while patrolling or dying of dehydratation kind of shit.
just join the american army and join the navy seals, anyways go and waste your money I guarantee that you won't survive their training.

Don't even bother. OP is a complete faggot retard and will die very soon.

also let me add that 90% of what you will be doing when deployed will consist of walking under the sun, and wishin u were walking under the sun because it's been raining for 3 days straight.

Idk mon, looks like the hordes of muzzies/anarchists will rise up soon enough.

All you need to do is buy a gun. No need to join some military.

Unless you're joking the chair force or navy you will be seeing action if you choose a fucking MO that deals with combat action.

This, fuck face thinks he can only get to war by joining the faggot legion.