> normie guy supports outsider candidate
> scores hot wife
> they adopt an African orphan in need
I literally see nothing wrong here. He should probably lift, though

>not "I'm feeling hungry"
one job

> thinking it's okay to assault a flasher
wow, Sup Forums is beta as fuq

Blasphemy is a cool band, but the fact they look like fat rednecks detracts from their presentation.

Nixon was kind of a dick, but he actually had a lot of really good policies. And he was a Quaker, which is the best form of Christianity.

Ironic given that it isn't made in the USA nor is it even owned by a USA based company. The only American thing about it anymore is the fact the company was started here.

>scores a hotwife
FTFY

Gas the betas Chad Nationalism now

I laugh erry tyme

note the hand colors

It's not acceptable to assault women, but it's also refreshing that stupid women are frequently victimized by the same niggers they so eagerly brought into their country.

>ifunny

Guy who posted that is actually a faggot though.

that is the worst brain expansion ever made
KYS

little dude will be tapping that ass in no time..

Nixon was goat, everybody but the plebs know this.

It's also why he got watergated.

What's real anymore hot kek

Wait, what? What part of "blowing the everyliving fuck out of Vietnam and Laos" fits in with Quakerism?

>ididntunderstandthejoke.jpg

Did your wife's son tell you to post this?

you have to be blind or retarded if you cannot tell it is a photoshop

lol I never said he was a good Quaker

No, it's not OK, but it was very easy to see it coming. She was standing with her tits out in a crowd of negroes, man. What did she expect?

So he likes Soros?

holy shit

UNDERRATED

There is your equality, you all get the same: nothing

all equal in the dirt

Alt-right pseudos are the newest iteration of bronies. You guys ever wonder where the bronies all went, and who the trumpanzees were before coming out? I know multiple people from highschool who underwent this transition in the last 5 years after graduating. Makes perfect sense when you think about it:

Their fandom is unshakable, and ultimately serves as a communal attestation to their superior taste and sensibilities. It's less about the content or substance, and more about identifying with - and feeling they belong to - an enlightened few makes them feel.

This accounts for why they're completely immune to reason, and perform staggering mental gymnastics to explain any factual incongruity with their orthodoxy. But ultimately, it's a superiority compex wrapped around an inferiority complex. I wonder what form this hilarious phenomenon will take next?

I fucking hate evangelicals. I hate them so god damn much. Then people lump these fucking weird dumbass pieces of shit in with mainliners.

I want to have my own kids, but I don't have a problem with others adopting. There are too many orphans and kids without fathers.

This is hilarious out of context, but it turns out It's not their kid

It wasn't an "assault" you racist, it was "cultural enrichment"

I laffed

It literally is the best.

It is completely okay and you should kill yourself right now for enabling this degeneracy. Cuck.

Seriously though. I need every born-again/evangelical to fucking kill themselves. The world and America would be so much better.

click to gif

The dog knows

>100%
Damn straight.

Don't you need a permit to get a pet monkey?

kek

Not even like this can women be redpilled.