MY SISTER IS A FUCKING SJW

Sup Forums, I need your help.

My sister moved out a few years ago. During those years, she went to college to study arts or some other useless shit like that. She was really busy, and she lives far away, so she wouldn't visit often. But since she left, she has changed.

She's a fucking SJW now.

Every time she visits, her hair color changes. She gets more piercings, more tattoos. She gets fatter. Every time she has a conversation with anyone, she finds a way to bring up her stupid fucking retard morals and SJW logic. She keeps spewing bullshit about muh patriarchy and muh racism. She also unironically said she is queer. She literally tried to lecture me and my whole family about the "Gender is just a concept" shit. It's the only things she talks about. It's as if it was the only thing that defines her. It's fucking sad. I have plenty of stories about her if you guys want to hear, but that's not the main point.

How do I get my sister back? It's as if they brainwashed her. It almost looks irreversible.

U knMoab the answer

You don't.

They got my brother too.

Don't let us lose you too, brother.

Good luck.

>gender is just a concept
Get into a physical fight with her.
Then when she's eating dirt tell her that strength isn't determined by gender, it's just a social construct.

Tell her that you look unattractive to anybody who is not human garbage themselves if you want to have a successful family then cut the shit before you reach 25 and your chances at pairing up with anybody decent ends.

take her into your embrace and whisper
>Hitler did nothing wrong

>two of the exact same copypasta thread up within 5 mins of each other
>Both from national cuckitalist flags

Hmmm

I have no intention to.
I would, but she's my sister. I can't do that to my family.

I saw it too. Shills using this copypasta now lmao.

I reckon the shills couldn't even try to tie their own noose, to kill themselves

You tell her that her baby's first political standpoint is retarded and you will tease her with the rest of her life.

You know what you have to do now.

Be subtle

For instance, show her some fucked up news articles or reports that show the real side of liberalism.

My mother hates pic related and she's a total liberal. I also got her to say "degenerate" more often.

You're gonna have to man up and be hard on her or its just going to keep going downhill. Theres no guarantee that arguing or telling her the truth will unprogram her, but treating her with kid gloves will insure that she'll forever remain an SJW twat.

Also when you argue with her and when you take issue with her bullshit, try to get your parents on your side or at least not on hers. Make her look unreasonable, because the last thing you want is for her to start spreading her idealogical filth to your parents.

my sister is an sjw too, she lives in vancouver, and the rest of the family lives in alberta. when she visits we sit back and listen to her and tolerate her but when she leaves we all laugh at her. its nice

you don't, user. give her the Emperor's Peace, then seek vengeance on the Jews that did this to her.

At the very least it gives you an I told you so when you're 35-40 and she's a childless looser with a rekd vag. It's always better, to be honest, compassionate but firm with sombody rather than bitch to some losers on Sup Forums.

Greentext stories, keep them fresh

rape her til she accepts the fact that all women are whores

My sister is a feminist sjw too. I just cut her off desu. Don't talk to her or give her money.

That thing isn't your sister, not anymore. It's just a demon that wears the shape of your sister. Your real sister is long dead. Suffer not the evil to live. You know what you have to do.

Nice pasta faggot

All this talk of art school making you a liberal confuses me.
>spent 5 years at art school
>came out of it more conservative than when I went in
I feel like I did something wrong.

Take a huge shit in her mouth while she is asleep, then duct tape her mouth so that she can't spit it out and is forced to keep it in her mouth and breathe through her nose while keeping the poop in her mouth

based artfag checked

art and society degrees are useless degrees, if liberals have STEM degrees its going to be hard as fuck convincing people liberals are useless to society.

btw almost all of my STEM buddies are hardline liberals and bitch about capitalism all day.

Jordan peterson for example have a phd in social sciences one of the useless phds but the alt right never mentioned this because they dont want themselves to look bad.

Most people in STEM fields are too autistic to actually speak their fucking minds. I had a friend who finished as an Engineer and was radically Liberal, Bernie bro, all that shit. In private, he talked about how much he fucking hated niggers and spics for beating the shit out of him and his brother for being white in a Nog part of town. He voted Trump.
People are just afraid to be shunned by friends for conservative views. That's the silent majority.

AHAHAHAHAH laughing so hard.

Most young women will be SJW's.

Just ignore them. You think Comrade Stalin ever gave a shit what a woman ever said?

Rape it out of her and ream her real good in the asshole

>american culture

Your sister is becoming increasingly isolationist and extreme

show the opposite behavior