Two men Smothered to Death 11 Year Old Girl During Rape

Can you guess what race the rapist murders are Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-762000146/grace-steel-ep-87
archive.is/Ug8aZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doge?

Asian

>(((alleged))) rape

she probably invited them into her bedroom. she looks like a little slut.

Why kill it? No one would've believef it was raped because it's such an uggo.

who cares what race they are, they should just be castradided you god damn racist baiter

IT WAS PICKLE RICK
WOOO MORTY, IM A PICKLE

they was a bunch of chinese i'm thinking

Probably white. Only whites are this sexually degenerate, always trying to find an excuse to practice incest, beastiality or pedophilia.

testosterone is the root of all evil.

It was two white guys

We can read the news too you know

My girlfriend lives near this. I actually think they were white, but they were a pair of gay guys that were friends with the dad. The girl had divorced parents, the mom dropped her off at her dads but he wasn't there. The gay friends were. So they took her and raped her, then suffocated her to death. I hope they get the skin ripped off of them piece by piece by the most sadistic rabbi on earth

I hate when that happens

> beastiality

Mudslimes are the biggest literal goatfuckers on the planet.

fuck you, you piece of garbage. Read my earlier comment and read the fucking news. She was dropped off at her dad's place by her mom. Dad wasnt' home, but two WHITE GAY friends of his were. They raped her and smothered her, then ate breakfast right after it like it was nothing. you whites need to be fixed, your tolerance of mental illness disgusts me and the rest of the world. even the Africans are higher than that.

How does this idea even come to fruition

>hey your dad will be home later
>I know let's rape our friends daughter before he gets home
>what a great idea I cannot possibly understand how this could backfire

Like what?

You're right. It was a pair of two white GAYS that raped their friend's daughter

Kek, dude stop

tl;dr

> he thinks gays are mentally sound people that make decent decisions

there's still a chance for you. go be a christian in lebanon or egypt or even russia, just get the fuck out of the west

hah checked

This is why you can't leave sodomites alone with young children.

PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK

It's Tuesday, so they have to be Jews or trannies.

Dude Africans rape their own fucking infants because they think it cures AIDS. You think because two faggots no one here liked in the first place because they're degenerate faggots, raped a child, that this is somehow worse because they were whites? Oh how you miss the hundreds of reports every week of white people being raped and murdered by niggers. And then when MSM decides to cover a rape story, surprise it's the ONE done by white men! And you go NUTS. Because you're a fucking sheep.

> he can't stand the fact that white countries tolerate fags
> has to literally shit on my people

why man

i wanna see the video of two fags taking turns barebacking this thicc slut. i wonder if they DP'd her

no man i understand your plight and i know MSM is garbage. thats why I said *even* the Africans are higher than that, in regards to fags. they may be retarded, but at least they dont tolerate self mutilation and mental illness. also the men that commit those crimes usually get TIRED.com when theyre caught

It's probably a Norwegian, like the british News reported.
error-related-police-norwegian-somali-a7171621.html

>he can't stand the fact that Muslim countries are full of pedophile rapists
>has to "literally" shit on white people because ONE article when there's HUNDREDS about his people raping little kids

K shitskin subhuman.

Because its fun to disrespect and shit on dune coons you silly retard. Now go off to pray to Aladdin or whatever the fuck it is you worship you kebab eating ass tumor.

Quints of truth

But I'm a Jew though

Mongolian

Holy shit, look at that power level.

White cis males, they are all rapists.

im not shitting on you guys, or all white people on earth. I'm saying most western white countries are run by you know who, and your liberal friends and family tolerate all of this bullshit. you'd be much better off in Russia. i wish whites were more conservative, and i applaud those of you that stand up for yourselves. but fucking fix your countries, or leave them. you're doomed to stay in that degeneracy. im trying to point out the harsh truth, im not the t*rk poster

I think you just became a Christian, check the digits rabi

I like Islams no bs policies when it comes to women and gays but you're still a little extreme and the rest of your religion isn't compatible with white society. The only thing that would benefit us is stricter rules on homosexuality/transgenderism and feminism.

Yes it's disgusting the West and whites are promoting this degeneracy, but I see Muslims being much worse in other areas.

awww white race finally takes a hit.

I don't get it. Gay guys rape a girl? What am I not getting here, doesn't make any sense. Fake news.

>Africans have the highest rape/murder rates in America
Really makes you think

You know it baby. Bend over and take it like a muslim pounding a goats glory hole.

more evidence that exclusive homosexuality doesn't exist and gays are just extreme perverts

>reddit humor
cringe

im not wahhabist, im shiite. whats wrong with us? we have 650,000 christians in Iran, we bankroll Hezbollah which is the greatest army in the MENA and it's christians and muslims cooperating. we want lebanon, syria, iraq to be sovereign countries and we despise israel. whats not to like?

No it's not about homosexuality. Homosexuals have a much higher propensity for pedophilia and when you're both, pedophilia is a much more attractive fetish. So when presented with a child, regardless of sex, it kicks off their fetish and they will sex it.

I bet you anything they rarely touched her pussy and sodomized her.

gays aren't what you think they are. they're hypersexual freaks. they get with men because other men are more likely to reciprocate sexual advances (think about how selective the average woman is)

soundcloud.com/user-762000146/grace-steel-ep-87

i got quints, goy. its over

gays are confirmed degenerates that will rape anything

Was that supposed to be a link?

Archived it for you
archive.is/Ug8aZ

kys

Because the title goal of Islam is to never stop spreading, expanding and conquering by any means necessary until the entire world is Muslim. Only then will your god appear and save those worthy.

No one non Muslim wants an all Muslim future whereas all Muslims do, regardless of your extremism. That's where despite your claims I still have problems.

Homosexuals need to be burnt at the stake.

>based Norgebot is now even correcting people's jumbled shitty links
What a fucking time to be alive.

>yfw a muslim tries to take the moral high ground

Whites are so fat and greasy and ugly, goddamn

she's not even hot

Literally finding no evidence that they are gay.

just sage this weak bait of a thread

checked. this is a good afternoon for digits. i dont want an all-muslim world at all.

i'd like for the arab world to remain majority muslim with some christian minorities, same with the areas that already are. indonesia is going to be christian by 2035 and thats fine with me, they have no apostasy retard law there so its the people's choice. islam works best in the context of arab nationalism.

asian muslims arent that connected to it, and white muslims are retards.

europe and america deserve to be christian, but Russia deserves to be the world capital of Christendom since they have an unbroken lineage to Byzantium. China would do well to quit communism and go to taoism, japan should stay shinto or buddhist, same with SEAsia.

You never cease to amaze me, my Norwegian compatriot.

>allegedly a couple
>rapes girl
Maybe a bunch of bisexuals?

Hows lebenon? Egypt sounds shitty and Russia just got an upgraded plate of sanctions.

Sorry m8 but I can't believe with all I know about Islam that a Muslim wouldn't want to fulfil the entire point of Islam being founded in the first place. Why be Muslim then? I can't help but think that there is no possibility of trusting a word any Muslim says simply because you have rules like taqiyya that allow you to lie. What other religions have these built in defense mechanisms? None at all have rules allowing you to lie in order to further agendas. They may do it anyway, but having set tenants of deception is a huge warning signal: don't trust anything they say, you can *never* be sure they aren't lying.

If Islam didn't have tenant like that or a goal of never stopping spreading until all are Muslim, I might believe you and our cultures might have a chance to live together. But that is not the case.

It was cats, obviously.

Http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4761216/Man-allegedly-smothered-11-year-old-girl-rape.html

It was white trash. He was the father of her two half brothers, i.e. mommy's boy friend.

They also believe cutting off vaginas and storing it in their homes gives them immortality

If you think that whites are worse than africans you're really showing your shitskinness

Exactly!

UPDATE
> UPDATE
UPDATE
> UPDATE

THIRD SUSPECT ON THE LOOSE. Possibility of a third suspect in this case, whether directly involved or not is unknown. Let's find this fucking faggot. Apparently one of the guys they brought in to the court was almost murdered on his way in by the people near the courthouse in Norwich. As I said, my gf lives there and I'm keeping up to date on this story. and stop calling me a mudslime t*rk

if they were white we would already know senpai

Any white still living in any city over 1 million population deserves all that is coming to them. They're fucking liberals. They literally pleaded for this state of affairs.

They are white you retard. How fucking hard is it to actually look up the source and read?
Jesus Christ

>t. law abiding negroid

its in the news, and on TV. my gf watches local news. she is white herself

Kek

>its in the news, and on TV. my gf watches local news. she is white herself

Muhhamed why aren't you dedicated to preserving your race the same way the whites here are?

oaky what part of GAY doesn't anyone understand

You put a guy infront of me naked. I am not getting hard
im not even getting soft. im not getting ANYTHING.

so they were not GAY. they were bi sexual. ya.
bi sexual pedophiles. Okay.

but they were not GAY

The important bit is that whoever killed her, is a pedo. So not human.

muslims confirmed greatest ally against the gay jewish menace.

underrated

Are you an 11 year old child?
You do know what puberty is, right?
They were gays pedos. Had the gays. And were confused, thought they were raping a male child (which no one would give 2 shits about)

>You think because two faggots no one here liked in the first place because they're degenerate faggots, raped a child, that this is somehow worse because they were whites?

Stop being a bigot and be ashamed of yourself. Think about what you are saying about homosexuals the next time you are sucking a feminine penis. Homosexuals also suck dick.

Gays are gays and young girls might look like young boys if they squint.

Chad messiah looks and acts like a gay faggot

At least Mohammud wanted to fuck something.

Isn't it funny though how NYC's been going downhill since Guillani was mayor and still very few New Yorker's seem to notice.

Well we know the difference between a dick and a vagina.

>thought they were raping a male child
had me laughin

yes, we do know about vayaya and benis.
But we aren't gay pedo faggots.

>guess what race the rapist murders are
Don't care.
Give them a trial.
If found guilty, death by smothering.
OH WAIT......IT'S NY!!
So if found guilty, they'll get 20 years max and get out on parole.
Fuck liberals.

Get your incest problem in order before commenting on others.

Speaking of gay faggots.
I think I know what happened
>gays being gays
>oh look another boy to rape
>rape child in the ass
>"so great"
>notice that it's a girl
>oh noes, but we are gays?
>how did a girl turn us on?
>so we actually aren't gay?
and instead of finally seeing that being gay is a choice and that they should kill themselves for choosing to be faggots
>girl showed us what we really are
>must kill girl now
and there you have it.

Wh*te people are devils. They need to die