Is this bad?

Is this bad?
Pic related.

good death to america

Fat boy slim is a joke. If he had a nuke that could actually fly past his backyard, he would use it.

Even if the U.S. was one of the weakest countries military speaking in NATO, which is not, if it was attacked, in 3 hours lady Kim would be raped and Gaddafied, they let North Korea do shit like that to keep other countries from leaving NATO, they need a boogeyman to fight, when it's not Russia it's North Korea, for them the end of the Cold War was a tragedy.

BETA UPRISING SOON

>nuclear step

>North Korea fires nuke
>it explodes
>over Putang, NK
>kills millions of Norks

You ready to TXT HELPNK and donate money to create orphanages in North Korea?

CNN

This. It upholds the us vs. them mentality that has been the entirety of geopolitics since WW2. I wouldn't so far as to say that the US wants North Korea to exist, especially not the Trump administration, but the right move would have been to beat the shit out of them before they developed missiles and miniaturized nuclear weapons. North Korea poses very little real threat to the USA, they'd need a massive nuclear arsenal to hit any major city, and then they would be completely obliterated. The situation is more about upholding American global dominance.

>being this retarded
>flag: anarchist
faggot. if it were that simple then america would've invaded already. there's no need for a 'boogeyman' you rtard

How about you don't fuck with them,and they won't fuck with you?
How about that,you fucking imperialist shits?

Yes cnn is terrible you should read anything else media wise.

Kys leaf

Kim cant be such a faggot that he thinks he can win a war. He can't be such a nigger that he thinks there won't be consequences for a nuclear strike.

Kim is wanking his dick.

lmao

We give aid to NK

You're indistinguishable from America.
Bet the fat chink can't differentiate you as well, you're fucked anyways leaf

Let me 'splain it to you. We actually WANT them to nuke a few of our shitlib cities. It's a win-win for us.

FRY THEM UP KIMMY!

>We

How would the the industrial military complex work if you have no enemy to fight, you fucking jizz wizz. P.S. Flag is not my true from, ass goblin

>CNN

nothing happening faggot

And butter sauce