/Jordan B Peterson General/

I'm in Leafistan Toronto for Dr. Peterson's Biblical Lecture tonight. What question should I ask him? (non-autist responses will be considered)

>Communism BTFO (short version)
youtube.com/watch?v=OlB_xNOAn1c&t=22s

>Communism BTFO (long version)
youtube.com/watch?v=OlB_xNOAn1c&t=22s

>Most recent Biblical Lecture
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y6bCqT85Pc

>Maps of Meaning PDF
jordanbpeterson.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Peterson-JB-Maps-of-Meaning-Routledge-1999.pdf

>Dr. Peterson on Joe Rogan (1st appearance)
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

>Dr. Peterson on Rubin Report
youtube.com/watch?v=WJSJcPKA1Ug&t=2s

>What question should I ask him?
is it anti-semitic to consider the jewish faith as a promulgator of anti-logos ideologies, as described by kevin macdonald and e. michael jones?

non autists? honestly get the fuck out you new piece of shit.

HAHAHAJAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
A FUCKING SUB 6O YEAR OLD MALE GOING TO A FUCKING BIBLE LECTURE
SPOTTED THE FUCKING VIRGIN
SORT IT GRANDPA

When IS it appropriate to drop the self improvement act and go mass protest/engage in activism etc. Would he tell Venezuelans to clean their room before they think of killing maduro?

Ben Shapiro said only half of you are straight. lol welcome to faggot country

I'd go just to hear him talk. His command of the english language is captivating

wasnt he supposed to talk to the google memo guy today?

No joke I am a 26 y/o virgin

Bumperino for all the unsorted buckos on this board

Thank God I'm snipped. Looks like a hairless cat fucked an anteater

Ask him if there are some people who are so incredibly unsorted that the death penalty is the only option, like those people who beat a doctor nearly to death, locked him in the basement, raped his wife and daughters, shot the wife dead, and then tied the girls to their beds, poured petrol on them, and set the house on fire.

Or ask him what's going to happen to all the young women who are getting cats instead of getting married. Men their age might eventually decide to grow up when they hit 40 and marry 30-year-old women, leaving a large chunk of female society angry, lonely and bitter

>(You)

Rashid.....why?

It's my l'il elephant trunk. On topic though I follow JP religiously

>tfw user will never know the heaven of having your foreskin lovingly tongued

To what extent can the rise of post modernism be blamed on traditional structures like religious organizations failure to connect with society as a whole?
As we've seen from the enthusiasm for your lectures and the resurgence of conservative values people have been almost starved for this kind of information.
Is there a way we can proactively fight the post modern ideology by switching fromm the defensive to the offensive so to speak.

Stash a bit of trail mix in there and you're good for a long hike

If this is legit:

Ask him if fascism is inevitable when a civilization or nation experiences decadence such as the Weimar Republic or the West in the 2000s.

Lmfao. Look at this rationalisation by snippy.
Snipped dicks are disgusting and bad for hygiene. Women also find them disgusting. One American tart I fucked here was so glad that I wasn't cut.

Ask Dr Peterson if he would consider moving his videos to another platform given Jewgle's actions.

Keep telling yourself that Nigel, if it makes you feel better women dont care about bad teeth either

elephant trunk

I am very Anglo white, my hand's just in a shadow. Also the future authoring program really helps you clean your mind-room

>What question should I ask him?

Ask him why he needs to virtue signal and shit on pro-whites, when we started the rebellious wave he is surfing on?

It might do him good now, but if he is as smart as he claims to be, he should understand that pro-white sentiments will be common and publicly accepted once the moral panic we started blows over.

Snip cuck can't handle the truth.
You literally got fondled, you fucking proto-jew.

Look, the truth is once I get hard and roll the foreskin back it looks more or less like a cut penis

Cut by America's best, the USAF!

Might there be a connection between the Jewish Old Testament worshipping of the state and marxist/communist ideology?

Don't thank God, thank Yahweh.

At least Jew did not mutilate my penis at birth.

i feel so sorry for you. just goes to show the retardation of (((conservatives)))

Ask the prof. whether he believes it makes sense to save the Roman Catholic Church. It is clearly was a major force in the development of western culture and helped define/unite us, but today it is something different. Is its history, careful organization and hierarchical structure something that should be taken advantage of, or should is a new religious revival far outside of the walls of the Vatican what is really needed? What does the JBP think about revivalism, from a secular standpoint? Would it be beneficial, a reasonable way to fight SJW, etc?

At least I wasn't born a pollock

>its small but at least it look like a movie peepee right mama

Please ask him what he thinks about the possibility that humans are naturally selected to have morals and do not actually need religion for that.
Some primates display rudimentary morals for example.

It's not 100% about your room being clean. It's about being able to do something as easy as cleaning your room. You shouldnt even think about toppling your government when you can't even keep your own life in order. With that said, it doesnt have to be perfect, but it has to be "good" enough so you think you're able to move on to the next task.
I see it as reflective and meditating technique. I ask myself what I need to fix in my life and I start with the easy weights so I can build up that muscle.

I guess he would say yes to them with a methaphorical spin.

How about this: Dr. Peterson, in your lectures on of the things you've brought up is that only about half of all men reproduce. So it seems that half the male population either fails or is doomed to failure from the start. In my estimation the institution of marriage helped build our civilization because it gave lower status males wives, and thus families as opposed to small numbers of men having large harems. This strengthens their connection with the society and gives them an incentive to support the institutions of the society to help maintain it. Now that marriage rates are declining and single parenthood is increasing it seems those males that preciously would have fathered their own children and had stable families are now faced with the prospect of either raising another man's child or checking out of the society all together. Do you think part of the reason you've garnered so much male support is because something like this is seething under the surface? Do you think the sexual revolution is part of the reason we're seeing men check out of society at increasing rates? Do we underestimate how important marriage was for making sure men were engaged with the society?

he's talked a lot about morality as an emergent phenomena and how it's linked to play

Search 'motivation and morality'

>only about half of all men reproduce
bullshit... need source for this

but I agree, I would wanna ask him about casual sex, r/k selection shifts and media influence

I saw a video of him and liked his speech...
Where can I find his [sort yourself out] program?
I have no money and in a 3rd world country so I can't but it...

It's no my stat, but he's mentioned several times that you have roughly twice as many female ancestors as male ancestors. And that's because on average every women had one kid and every other man had two.

I went to the first lecture. It was mediocre desu

Ask why he won't name the Jew.

Also tho ask him to run for PM

Ask him what he thinks about physically removing people who prove impossible to reason with.

>>What question should I ask him?

Ask him how to survive when the post modernists in the west eventually succeed and take over. it's likely in our lifetimes, what advice would he give his kids and grandchild on how to survive the tribulation

I appreciate this guy for what he is and what he says, but mostly only for the self-improvement stuff. And once you've heard that, you've essentially heard everything you need. He never goes much deeper than positive psychology 101, so once you've digested that, it's time to move on to meatier stuff.

Please understand that I am not attacking him. He is a good man in the right place at the right time.

I heard he is going to be on that weasel h3h3's youtube channel.