Neocons admit defeat

Anyone thinking of jumping ship to Bill Christol's new party?

(((Liberty)))

>new party
WWW.lemonparty.org

Bull Shystal,
Kill yourself you vile Jew.

Love,

Everyone

>wanting to go where the (((master))) goes
aren't you just a good little goy!

Krystol should hang himself in protest.

As if, the Christol familly is the founder of the neo-con movement to infiltrate the right

They should rot in hell

The goyim are brutish and distasteful by nature. It's time for a new party with some proper leadership.

> waah trump is a meanie

It's funny to watch Trump fuck the GOP right in front of these cucks

Poor Billy Kristol. Is there anyone in America who truly understands the crushing social alienation of the wealthy neocons?

GO DIE IN THE DESERT GOY

FOR (((LIBERTY)))

I'm already on board famalam

Jesus Christ tell me that's not a real tweet. I already wanted to punch that faggot.

Liberty? That fucking nasty scheming fuck just wants m.i.c. gibs, the same as any fuckin' leftist democrat. He's a rent seeking son of bitch lower than a pig, that would bankrupt the country fighting dune-coon wars, giving out social welfare bread and circuses because he has no principles besides his own pocket, and is utterly unwilling to pay for his own vile shit, because he's a leeching fuckin' vampire out to slop up as much as his sort can slurp before the ship goes down and fat fat fatfuck ass blubberfloats away. Fuck him. I hope some antifa marxist stomps his ass out on the street. Let the gib-fight commence.
Bill Kristol deserves the guillotine.

>muh service

CIA niggers sound 100x worse than armyfags when they say this kind of shit. Fucking McMuffin

Billy Crystal...

Plans to split the vote so Trump loses in 2020 are well under way.

(((Neo-Cons)))

Neo-conservatism is a jewish construct. It is neither new (neo) nor is it conservative. Neo-conservatism was founded by far-left Trotskyists who became disillusioned with the Democrat party that was becoming secular and extremely anti-war.

Those traitorous neo-cons are united with the far left as the most aggressive NeverTrumpers in the world.

he should hang with cheney

>populist

That is just code for stuff I don't like.

fpbp

look, I hate Bill, with a passion. But I'll answer this putting my bias aside.

We tried compromise. We tried to be welcoming, we tried letting the dumber less apt people in our nation have a fair shake by handing them power.
That's right, none of these people as a whole have earned anything, we literally have to give them what they have. Its like social welfare.

The result? Now they attack us, they wish for our heads. They want to cut off the top of the tree so they can say they climbed to the highest point.

The centrist party is on the backburner now. We are fighting these bullies on the left with the same level of hate they have shown us. Golden rule, and we shall do unto them as they have done unto us.

id rather vote for the democrats than voting for this weirdo

>Let's make a new party!
>Right splits.
>Left doesn't.
>Back to square one.

your cartoon picture made me realize your a serious guy not to be messed with

you think it won't be a repeat of when he tried the exact same thing during peak nevertrump last year?

Hey GOY split the vote on the right CERTAINLY we will win by doing this!!!!

And how exactly do you successfully challenge intolerance without resorting to thuggery?

People seriously need to study history more.

>Mission accomplished.

this kike makes me hate jews so much

as if the cancer of neocohens wasn't enough he wants to make a NeverTrumper NeverMAGA mafia

"we're doomed"... who is this (((we)))?

What? Not a fan of Billy "when the slaves get lazy just import 'em like crazy" Kristol.

CIA niggers actually believe this

>Golden rule, and we shall do unto them as they have done unto us.
Silver rule, you mean. But you have a point.

Exactly. Thats what I was going for!

this X 1000

Now they are removing our history from schools and public parks, rewriting history in books, TV shows and movies (For example female Niggers were responsible for us going into space) and now an open attack on whites in schools.

You can NOT live with them in harmony because they hate us. We try to make them part of society by giving them that which they did not earn. It only emboldens them.

(((PartyofLiberty)))

What fucking madman still pays to keep that site up, seriously.

This is what they did with our Finnish "far right" nationalist party when an actual nationalist, anti immigration, and anti EU candidate was elected as the head of the party.

Typical fucking tricks.

Will these people ever understand that your libertarian principles will never be viable in a society filled with 3rd world savages?

>I almost got AIDS from a bacha bazi boy while negotiating opium deals with terrorists and I'd do it all over again!

It's amazing that someone can consistently show such a capacity for failure yet still be treated with any degree of seriousness.

Bill Kristol isn't even a pretend libertarian.

What the fuck does he mean by liberty then?
I can't even keep track of buzzwords anymore.

This fuckin kike. The internet is both the worst and best thing to happen because its destroying neocon faggots by exposing how they are all kikes

Who cares what he says. Look at what he's doing. He's trying to divvy up a growing base to prevent it from doing anything.

It's just crypto-infiltration shit.

Trotskyist calling for liberty? Hmmm

NeverMAGA mafia

Isn't deep state behind the rise of both ziocons and sjws?

They're all one in the same yes

He is a literal NeoCon. Basically a liberal that figured out liberalism doesn't work but still uses their tactics and belief in big government.

Daily reminder to fucking read The Culture of Critique if you haven't yet.

What he means is, he wants libertarians to screw off back to the Big-L party, or vote for some obscure third party he'll happily flick his wrist to throw a pinch of shekels toward to also-ran, because he knows without a contrarian around to contain them, they're more in favor of voting for people like Trump, than they will ever be in favor of people like Jeb.
He wants his Jeb, and he wants his Hillary, because either way he wins, it's either bombing iran with JobGov or selling his M.i.c. production to HillaryGov to give to anti-Russian Isis members, and he can make his fat and easy shekel-sacks if people like that are elected. The Trump Tap doesn't flow as sweetly. Babby neocon needs his mommy munny titty.

>thuggish

What a faggot

They are also planning on taking down every right wing voice and platform that they can't control. It's why they took down youtube ad revenue and (((patrion))) for right wingers. 2019 will be the year they bring down Sup Forums. Screen cap this

>they bring down Sup Forums

And then we'll just move to 4*2 chan.