Trump Approval Poll: Americans only please

Be sure to bump this thread and provide more detailed explanations of your reasoning for voting the way you did.

strawpoll.me/13658965

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVMZC4y4zXU
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>americans only please
prepare to get shitposted

Americans only? Guess i can vote you fucking cunt, America is a continent.

Drumpfberg.

Does it matter? Like all polls you'll just discard it if you don't get the answer you want.

I just want to let all of you faggots know that I've claimed her as my waifu.

im american too!

America's a country retard. North America and South America are continents

>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!*

Low IQ leaf subhuman garbage, kys Chang.

Only shills dont support mr "trannies in the oven, chicanos without borders open" fucking shlomo. The poll are shilled and so are you

Look how fucking triggered you're getting you latin american clown. The truth is America is both a country and a continent but I'm going to continue saying it's a country and only a country because it triggers spics such as yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=NVMZC4y4zXU

heeeeey, I saw her first, leaf.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

Sheeeiit

sent :^)

> see this
> think "we need to stop this!"
How gay are you people?

Shills btfo as usual.

Nope.
BTW I'd love to have a go at th one on the right, she's a breeder.
>whatcha gon do about that white boi

Lol good luck negro. White women love the BWC

>Degenerate fucking slag
>Probably has 20 STDS

You can have her senpatchi.

this a great test to see how Sup Forums has changed... is Sup Forums still aware of the jewish menace or have they been compromised? let's find out...

thats the gayest thing Ive seen all day and I just spent 10 min browsing Sup Forums

United State of AMERICA is a country, even the name says it. OF AMERICA.

wtf 83% is supportive of ZOG??
RIP Sup Forums 2011-2016 abandon ship Kameraden

>lowest response rates
The image you posted says the exact opposite of what you're saying. Did you not read it?

>voting is totally real
>your vote matters

Your women belong to us now. The decision to mate will be made for them.

Fuck Trump, I voted for Gary Johnson and I'll vote libertarian again.

The image implies white women don't like niggers. I added on to that saying white women like the BWC. What is there not to understand?

>Americans only

I sexually identify as a burgerclap and is therefor entitled to an opinion

I would've voted for Trump if I could and I wouldn't regret my decision, but he's still a clown and this revolving doors style cabinet is laughable

DUDE WEED LMAO

>Americans only please

Oh hello there

das it mane

I WAS THE FIRST TO POST KAYLEIGHH ON PTG BVACK OFF NOW

>t. salty low IQ negro upset da white womenz don't like him

Keep making up fantasies. I've never seen an attractive white woman with a black guy and I meet about 500 people per day at my job

Well luckily your shitskin country is soon going to be lawless, so Trump is going to get his sides in orbit when you get killed by low iq niggers.

youre teh triggered one newfag
youre responding to top latin bait like a chump

Trump Trump Trump. No ragrets. Just when I think I might regret supporting him , a Demotard will say something extremely stupid, and will remind me of why I support Republicans

> I meet about 500 people per day at my job
>confirmed fast food drive thru worker

"Now, let's just start another poll here to check the fruits of our labo—!!! It's not working!"

And how does Trump plan on fixing the American demographics?

>Swedish VPN

You must be one colossal nigger

I don't know how not to appear as a shill so I suppose I will say I like Trump.

Question though for our American cousins:

How do you justify voting for trump when he is a Jewish shill?

Bearing in mind that he has republican policies with which I agree.

>inb4 shill

Who the fuck where we supposed to vote for? Hillary is damn near the Anti-Christ. So Trump or Satan? Who to vote for?

>not inb4 plebbit spacing
kys

fuck you! you're not even supposed to be posting in this thread! your claim is null and void.

the demonym.

Honestly I don't know what to think about Trump. The mainstream media is trying everything they can to destroy him so I think that's good. Then he says something I despise. He wants to be the most Pro Isreal president ever and I want to shoot myself in the face.

The democrats literally CHEER for our genocide, any white person who voted for them must honestly be mentally ill.
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

Trump is at least making a minimal effort to reduce immigration (legal and illegal). That was/is enough to secure my vote.

It's so fucking hilarious to watch you Mexicans get butthurt when someone calls it "America".

You irrelevant brownies lol.

Oooh, you fucking colonialist.

it says white women only respond to black men 2.8% of the time, how is that a high response rate lol?

Even with standard Sup Forums antics this will be more accurate than anything from CNN or WaPo

I voted trump for a white america and too see the American youth become anti communist once more.

What are you doing mate? We want the ~85% whites from Southern South America versus spics from Central America

Stay in sweden cuck soon you will be fucked by sand niggers and ape niggers

White men detected

I think the Trump vote wasn't really about the man. Rather he tapped into the underlying feeling of white Americans. Basically we're tired of the leftists agena being forced down our throats. It was a statement that we're not going to take anymore shit.

Get rekt OP