Thoughts on the Google Memo?

I think that James Damore spoke the truth, but sadly, he was silenced. It's hard to trust google after this event...

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/the-google-rebels-diversity-first-technology-second/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-08/i-have-right-express-my-concerns-fired-google-engineer-will-considers-legal-action
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he spoke his own subjective truth which his company culture disagrees with.

>he was silenced
bit of a hyperbole no? All they did was stop giving him money for his work. He's free to say and do anything he wan't right now.

Things you can say that won't get you fired

->im mentally ill so you must pretend my long blue hair makes me a woman.

>I'm a feminist and I believe all cuss scum males should be castrated.

>I'm an HIV positive rapist who loves POS underage virgins.

Things that will get you fired

>men and women are different

These laws were designed to target white men for discrimination. But more than this. Normalcy, decency, and religion were all targets.

And the clear message is that if you are a white male you have the same rights as a black man in the south in 1840.

>Thoughts on the Google Memo?
Jewgle is making it clear that dissenting opinions are not welcome.

Honestly, I welcome the Jewgle more to fire the creator of the memo because they just highlighted int flaws in their agenda.

Making someone who disagrees with you a martyr is never a good idea and Jewgle is now learning that fact.

i had a pretty good laugh at the irony of it sucks about how he lost his job but this is a great stepping stone to jump into a company with non fag code monkeys or start speaking out on silicone valley's progressive good think monolith. anyways

>google has a monoculture of diversity and progressiveness that you cannot challange
>google: no we dont you are now fired for wrong think and dissenting opinions

I'm still waiting to hear a reasonable rebuttal from the left that isn't
>"diversity is good you racist sexist homophobic bigot. 'Nuff said."

Human beings are sexually dimorphic, and it's not just our appearance. This is a fact. And the author is correct that male and female brain physiology is different, thus leading to different strengths among men and women. Makes sense in the context of 150,000 years of human history that we would be better or worse at different, complimentary things. Face it, women are naturally more suited to empathy and caregiving, and men are naturally more suited to mastery and depth of understanding. To deny this simple truth is to deny humanity's genetic legacy. I am de-googling my life.

Pure bait. Subjective truth my ass

except he used peer reviewed studies backed by thousands of scientists, and google used their feefees.

Every conclusion that he made can easily be verified simply through observation.

This also explains why Google is acting so strange lately, trying to censor their own platform, YouTube. Also makes you wonder how much influence the DNC has, since Eric Schmitt is in bed with Hillary.

Interesting read: breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/the-google-rebels-diversity-first-technology-second/

lmao that google cant be trusted is ancient news

>hard to trust google after this event
Yeah, ok... they were so honest before....
Headline is literally: Google provides Alt-Right with a martyr
>Provides Alt-Right with a martyr
smells like fresh unleavened bread..

It doesn't really matter anyway.

How do I transfer all my passwords saved on my Google Chrome to a new browser that isn't FireFox?
chrome://settings/passwords?search=pass
Type that into browser
>you can only view your passwords once at a time now
>mfw

You trusted google before?

>not using something like keypass

It is blatant hypocrisy.

>Liberal:were all the same!!!
>conservative: then why not have all white men on the Supreme Court?
>liberal: because you need diversity of opinions and viewpoints!

You can only acknowledge the differences if it bennifits them.

Always the same

One rule for you different special rule for me.

His name was James Damore
His name was James Damore
His name was James Damore!

They have no idea of that they've done. The shitstorm that's going to arise out of this is yet to be seen, especially considering how much momentum this has even without the author himself making a public statement or explaining his reasons. Not only they've given us a martyr, they also have managed to prove beyond any doubt that we live in a world where certain points of view will be suppressed through the use of authority. Pretty fucking hilarious that it was the lefties who had to start corporate tyranny.

I remember reading that being hacked a long time ago. Either way, I don't want to have to keep my passwords online in some server. At that point it's better kept as a notepad.txt on my Desktop.

You're free to express your opinion. Google expressed theirs, for his.

>It's hard to trust google after this event..
>After this event

>parches dont exist

Your not storing it in a sever you technologically illiterate retard. Its saved locally in your machine

Jordan Peterson is interviewing him this afternoon

>subjective
stop giving us more evidence that you "people" don't belong in a modern western society.

That's such load of bullshit.

Because they have protected legally only one ideological belief.

>If you say homosexuality is wrong you get fired
>But if you say homsexuality is right and get fired you have a lawsuit.

>If you say men and women are different you get fired.
>if you say men and women are the same and get fired you have a lawsuit.

They legalized discrimination against white males, but even worse they made illegal certain viewpoints and MANDATED others by force of law.

It's tyranny. We have no law. We have no constitution. It's rights have been usurped to mean whatever (((they want it to mean))) and so it means nothing.

On his channel?

>given us a martyr
What does that mean to you?

his twitter says hell upload it to youtube.

>he used peer reviewed studies backed by thousands of scientists

no.

“Can we go back to the time when Silicon Valley [was] about nerds and geeks, that’s why I applied [to] Google and came to the US. I mean this industry used to be a safe place for people like us.”

Remember that time sjws bullied this guy for wearing a shirt? It's a funny world we live in.
cheers

I'd like to point out that so long as our society is modeled around the idea that men should be working in giant companies for giant profits, we will always have this.

Notice that when businesses are only small and growing, they're almost universally founded by males and hire males?

Notice that the moment they become big enough, women suddenly claim the right to jobs within the company, the company becomes about responsibility to a mass of 'shareholders', many of whom don't care about the values of the company but only care about profitibility, etc.

Most of us are white males who are powerless because we've grown up in a society which expects us to work away in roastie-service, roastie-centric organisations which will elevate roasties above us at every step. Even if we become entrepreneurs, the moment we become successful - the products of our labour are stolen in some way to serve roasties.

Google is not the only enemy, all of these giant corporations are.

yes
have you ever read it? there are citations backing up everything he said

>he used peer reviewed studies backed by thousands of scientists

no.

“Can we go back to the time when Silicon Valley [was] about nerds and geeks, that’s why I applied [to] Google and came to the US. I mean this industry used to be a safe place for people like us.”

yes and no there are no legitimate citations only surveys

Have you even read the memo? Also sauce for your quote.

If your machine gets hacked locally then they will get your passwords.

>after this event
It's amazing how full of newfags Sup Forums is. Google was always evil. It always spied on people. Google was a CIA project to begin with. It was involved in all kinds of shit including fucking regime change in middle east. Assange wrote a whole fucking book on this.

Good job omitting the concidences, shill.

I've seen a bunch of people asking who moot is. Nothing exposes them faster.

yes and

>some Google staff defended Damore, taking to anonymous message boards such as the workplace gossip app Blind to share their views.

>“Can we go back to the time when Silicon Valley [was] about nerds and geeks, that’s why I applied [to] Google and came to the US. I mean this industry used to be a safe place for people like us,” wrote one on the app, which requires users to prove they are from the company they claim to be part of when signing up.

Yeah, it had to be brutal for an intelligent person, working in a place like that and being bombarded with diversity cant every day, watching the place fill up with women and foreigners who don't contribute anything.

SO you're taking a quote and posting it in such a way as to try to attribute it to the author of the memo when he says no such thing.

Brilliant.

Maybe we can call him a nazi.

no i'm taking a quote and posting it to highlight who the author and those who support him here are. nerds and geeks. butthurt socially awkward losers.

hsould off wraped one tranny instead

Yeah nice try faggot

No. He was villified as a racist. A number of organizations similar to the GG blocklist announced that they would blacklist him and any future organization he will work for in the future, and anyone who publicly supports him.

A Google employee wrote on a message board he owned "I hate Australians so god damn much."

Am I then to take that and claim that all google employees hate aussies? Am I supposed to assume that because one person feels that way all people that disagree with me feel that way?

i think people should be more upset with the media who published this thing and tried to start a witch hunt

>he was silenced
He was fired; he's still free to write up whatever shit he believes.

>A number of organizations similar to the GG blocklist announced that they would blacklist him and any future organization he will work for in the future, and anyone who publicly supports him.
So? If they don't want any of his shit, that's their choice.

>be on Sup Forums/working at google
>claim to not be a geek or nerd or socially awkward

SO if all people that work at google are "geek or nerd or socially awkward" and "those who support him here are. nerds and geeks. butthurt socially awkward losers" Then why did google fire him?

Come on buddy you need to do better than this, you're making the USA look bad.

Good luck renewing that H1B Pajeet.

?

I can trace my line back to the Burrs, in the early 1600s. Also fuck Hamilton.

because he forgot the most important rule of being a geek or nerd or socially awkward -- stay quiet speech and society aren't your strong suits

You have to balance freedom of speech with the freedom of others not to be offendeed.

all good startups are just a bunch of guys getting together to create something without the dumb shit that an HR department brings.

So he's not allowed to use his freedom of speech then?

But due to your statements all those that support him are "nerds and geeks" and all those on Sup Forums or work at google are "nerds and geeks". See you've been making these judgements about huge groups of people and stereotyping them. You've been so broad however that you yourself by your own statements and your logic lay in the group that should support him. But furthermore you've been so broad as to imply that everyone at google is a nerd or geek, and thus must support him, if that is true he never should have been fired. SO please try to work out your logic.

Since when the fuck has that been a right?

This

Freedom of speech doesn't come with freedom from consequence.

>Since when the fuck has that been a right?
Never, it's a desire. When a person's desires aren't met they tend to act within rights to make it so. Like firing some shit heel who speaks out of turn.

Your position is as fucking retarded as claiming the MPAA, comics code, and hollywood blacklist aren't silencing people.

If this guy was a nigger do you think he still would have been publicly shamed and fired?

shutup dork, i don't need you to tell me how to make sense or lecture me about stereotypes.

In what way are they being silenced? Cutting tongues from mouths? Fingers from hands? You wimpy fags wouldn't know real persecution if you saw it; grow a fucking pair and quit using Lefty platforms for Right messages you actual retard.

Get rid of any shares you have of Google.

>shitposting this hard
friendly reminder that it's outright fucking illegal to have right wing political views in Canada and Europe

Did you even read the document in the first place? His position isn't even right wing to begin with.

>replying this badly
>spouting objective falsehoods
Day of the Rake when?
>Did you even read the document in the first place
What use would I have for some retardo faggot's musings?

So by saying "men and women are biologically different" something that is true, observable, and can be proven, if I offend someone with that should measures be taken against me to deprive me of my job, status, and general well being.

AH, there we go I was waiting for it, the I can't deal with logic and my own hypocrisy so I'm going to insult the other guy. You are truly pathetic.

But speaking the truth does? The fact that there are biological differences between men and women is big news?

>if I offend someone with that should measures be taken against me to deprive me of my job, status, and general well being.
If a person with the authority to terminate you at your position is offended, then yeah. Generally why intelligent people don't go spouting personal belief in a fucking work setting.
Don't like it? Be indispensable, keep quiet, or find a new job.

>people have the right to free speech
>except when I don't like it
>keep your head down slave

>But speaking the truth does?
Now, why the fuck would you believe that?

>people have the right to free speech *without government intervention
>FTFY
It's really not that hard to get. Private citizens don't have to give a single shit about your right to speech on their dime in their space.
Kill yourself.

So someone should not speak a truth, a fact about observable reality that offends someone with power over them?

2+2=4

dude took too many red pills and spill getti fuck him and fuck privileged white whores

I used to like USA, and dream of visiting it one day. But for fucks sake... what is going on there? I mean, what the fuck is going on there?
It's like zombie apocalypse, no shit, it is fucking bad!

>So someone should not speak a truth, a fact about observable reality that offends someone with power over them?
Exactly.
Know your place, worm.

Of course Big Brother.

you've been misinterpreting everything from the start because you were triggered by the words geek nerd socially awkward loser. the quote wasn't meant to be attributed to damoron. it's very much a stereotype for geeks and nerds to be kissless and bitter about women ignoring/rejecting/making fun of them all their life. they find safety in numbers with their own kind. *nasally voice* guys who can talk about computers and play who can solve a rubix cube fastest. no convos about how many girls we've slept with.

kek women's indifference and oftentimes repulsion to nerds/geeks is as much of a meme as men being biologically attuned to work while women stay home and take care of babies

That's corporate life, leaf.

How's college?

>I don't have time to read but I have time to shitpost
even though you're being ironic, I hope you get shot

just stfu user, you got absolutely destroyed earlier user and had to resort to throwing around personal insults, here's $0.02 shekels into your account to make you feel better.

he is a martyr now

You give source for your quote, it's not even from the guy who wrote the memo but you present it in such a way to attempt to attribute it to the author.

You say that's what you're doing and that it also applies to everyone here who is a nerd and geek butthurt socially awkward loser.
You claim that all those on 4 chan or work at google are geek nerds/ socially awkward loser
You claim he should not have expressed any views at all as all geek nerds etc. are socially inept, thus stereotyping a entire group of people that from your prior statements you lumped yourself and everyone that works for google and on Sup Forums into.
You get pissy and try to end the convo, as you backed yourself into a corner with your statements
Pure rage.

;P

destroyed? by what i'm on 0 effort mode and no one is even talking about anything. at the end of the day he got fired, nerds are butthurt, and nothing will happen to google. progress won't be reversed and people won't seriously engage bigots in a debate about ~biological differences~

Oh hey my id changed.

>You give source for your quote, it's not even from the guy who wrote the memo but you present it in such a way to attempt to attribute it to the author.

no i really don't that's your perception it could have been a quote from the magazine i attached

correct about the rest besides the backed into a corner and rage part

You do realize that evolution only works if there are biological differences, right?

I've read it but it was only text without citations. Where can I get the whole deal?

nothing to do with people's capacity for intellectual work or their goals and desires. environment plays a part in shaping people's personalities.

It only plays a part. Without biological differences, there is nothing for natural SELECTION to select. People are not blank slates. Some are biologically predisposed to being dumbfucks, and some are biologically predisposed to being geniuses.

Environment can also shape evolution by having different selection pressures than other environments, selecting for different biological traits. Denying this is denying that, for example, Africa has different selection pressures than Europe. I assure you, there are biological differences between Europeans and Africans. There is no special reason that those biological differences cannot extend to personality traits or IQ and other things that aren't visible, such as skin color and limb to torso ratios. To think that there is such a reason is magical thinking.

You attempted to attribute those views to the author.

All men are equal in the eyes of God, not in the eyes of Nature.

most people are not predisposed to being geniuses. a "biological intellectual predisposition" has nothing to do with gender. can't tell what your getting at w the natural selection angle, i've taken bio.

you are attempting to attribute false intentions to me. if that were my goal, i wouldn't have immediately quoted the source when asked. fake news.

"I Have A Right To Express My Concerns": Fired Google Engineer Will Pursue Legal Action; Assange Offers Job

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-08/i-have-right-express-my-concerns-fired-google-engineer-will-considers-legal-action