ITS HAPPENING

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/north-korea-now-making-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons-us-analysts-say/2017/08/08/e14b882a-7b6b-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html

NORTH KOREA IS NOW CAPABLE OF NUCLEAR MISSILES

North Korea has successfully produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles, crossing a key threshold on the path to becoming a full-fledged nuclear power, U.S. intelligence officials have concluded in a confidential assessment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-aHTW9-W6AM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136604588/#136608485
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NUKE CALIFORNIA

they just discussed an American nuclear first strike option on MSNBC

well that escalated quickly

The United States of America is the sole author of this situation, and must accept responsibility for it.

Accordingly, here are the demands of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, to the criminal empire of United States of America:

FIRST: The United States will admit fault, and apologize.

SECOND: The United States will pay reparations, for the incursion of 1871, the conflict of 1950-53, and all subsequent economic damage done to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea by its failed policies.

THIRD: The United States will immediately withdraw all of its forces from the Korean Peninsula, and from the nation of Japan.

FOURTH: All other American forces will withdraw to a point no further West than the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands.

FIFTH: The United States shall cease forthwith all efforts to oppose the Korean People's right of self determination, and the reunification of the Korean Peninsula.

Any failure on the part of the United States to accept and fully comply with any of these Terms of Surrender shall be rewarded by a thousandfold retribution of fire raining down from the heavens upon its cities.

America has 72 hours to respond.

>washingtoncompost
NORBOOOOOOT

CA here. I second this motion.

>over 60 years at war
>escalated quickly

nuclear first strike

takes less than 72 seconds

fianlly

We can only hope.

Need some sauce

Check the catalogue you fucking dumb nigger there is like 10 of these fucking threads

"no"

America first always, fuck off gooks

>B-But they were years away

This is the end of America.

PLS BE TRU
>ARRRR

Archive this shit god dammit.

It is true. Every major news source he has been solely reporting on it for the last few hours. The US is going to have to do something. Im excited to see what iur government has to say on the subject.

>media reporting
>true
pick one

I pray for the day it happens. California getting nuked would launch Sup Forums into the golden age.

Blow it out your ass

>Dems, Globalist, Commies cant take get rid of 2nd Amendment
>But can get Trump to pull a Bush in N Korea, then go SEE cant let America have Weps, like nukes, Tanks, Bombers and Battleships... N Korea din du nuffin
>Concedes military power to UN, Dismantles the military, then gets the guns from the cops, UN we da Police now, & we cant be having armed citizens can we, in our most perfect union...

Welcome my son, welcome to the machine youtube.com/watch?v=-aHTW9-W6AM

>Washington Post

I have a counter offer

Kiss my ass you slope eyed bastards

the brightest flash of gold the world has yet seen

>NK nukes commiefornia
>US: ok we'll let that one slide.

Kek, Trump had to be the president to deal with this. How unlucky that he might be known as the WWIII President. But that might not be a bad thing. Let's just hope NK provokes us and strikes California, then we obliterate them and we lose Commiefornia too. Win win, if you ask me.

thanks obama

Kim Jon Fun needs to nuke something, it's getting boring now.

Fucking NUKE SOMETHING YOU USELESS FUCKS!

Can we just nuke North Korea?
Burgers, go tell your Trump that North Korea kidnapped Ivanka or something so he can press the button

China will be fucking bricking it. Soon as Kim starts saying shit about destroying the US and then the US retaliates because they have the means to carry out their threats, China will do absolutely fuck all to help them.

Right now Chinese diplomats will be telling Kim to shut the fuck up and don't do a fucking thing that'll invoke the fury of the US, South Korea and Japan.

Same fagpost on 4plebs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136604588/#136608485