I'm Just Gonna Leave This Here

youtube.com/watch?v=jzMTBINlLFU
reuters.com/article/us-germany-socialmedia-artist-idUSKBN1AO259

A German-Israeli artist who accuses Twitter of failing to delete hate speech tweets has taken matters into his own hands - by stencilling the offending messages on the road in front of the company's Hamburg headquarters.

A post on video-sharing site YouTube showed Shahak Shapira and fellow activists stencilling tweets saying "Germany needs a final solution to Islam" and "Let's gas the Jews" - clear references to the Nazi regime's World War Two genocide of Europe's Jews.

Shapira said he had reported some 300 incidents of hate speech on Twitter but had received just nine responses from the company.

"If Twitter forces me to see these things, then they should have to see it as well," he said in the video, posted on Monday, describing the comments as violations of the social network's community guidelines.

Hate speech is especially sensitive in Germany, whose history has been shaped by the struggle to atone for the crimes of the Nazis.

A spokesman for Twitter told Reuters the company would not comment on the specifics of individual accounts for reasons of privacy, but said it strictly enforced its rules and had stepped up its policing of abuse on its network.

Twitter is now taking action on 10 times as many abusive accounts now compared to the same time last year, he added.

Shapira said Facebook had been more vigorous than Twitter in replying to his requests, removing 80 percent of some 150 hate speech comments he had reported.

On the handful of occasions when Twitter removed offensive tweets, Shapira said he never received a report of their having done so.

"I selected some of the tweets they didn't delete, and then came to Hamburg to put them in front of Twitter's office," he said. "Tomorrow they will have to see the Tweets they were so happy to ignore."

Delete this Moshe delete it now

> If Twitter forces me to see these things, then they should have to see it as well,
Who forces him to use twitter?

Make me Haim

0 self-awareness, hope he will make more signs like this all across the city

You're trying to understand someone from Tel Aviv, if we were capable of figuring out what weird logical processes occur in their heads we'd know how to cure them by now.

HEY KNOCK ALL THEY JEW TALK OFF YOU KIKES

Watcha gonna do Cletus delete our posts for hate speech?

Jude calm down. :/

Based jew clap clap

Sorry I just fucking hate Tel Aviv with all my guts

What's it like to live in the middle east? I mean most countries down their don't recognize your territorial integrity.

>Twitter forces me to see these things

>not a highly neurotic ethnic group at all

MOMMY THEY KEEP POSTING MEAN THINGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Very broad question, but generally pretty sensationalized, it's more or less just a typical first world country except if you cross the border into an Arab land you'll be beheaded, so no road trips.

>"If Twitter forces me to see these things, then they should have to see it as well," he said in the video
>Twitter forces me
How fucking retarded is this cuck?

Why would you ever enter Palestine?

is it ok for european to come for a vacation and are there no go zones ?

to visit the colonies?

As was said, it's pretty much like any other first world country, you just need to be aware of the no-go zones. These are:
>Palestine
>Arab towns and villages
>Ultra-Orthodox neighborhoods

Everywhere else is fine.

>Arab towns and villages
Are there any of these outside West Bank & Gaza? I've heard there are some Arabs living in Israel.

Yes, 20% of Israel's population are "Israeli Arabs", Palestinians living in pre-1967 Israel. Don't go to the non-tourist Arab towns if you're not okay with dindu-tier ghettos. The few tourist Arab towns (Nazareth etc.) are safe but you really need to hang on to your purse and never take anything an Arab shopkeeper tells you seriously.

I'm not going now as I have no money, but I would like to go to Israel one day. Too bad about Jerusalem being surrounded by Arabs. Israel ought to evict the population to Jordan and begin migration of Jews from the West. That way, we both win.

And that's why we need to nuke Tel Aviv, the leftist faggots in Tel Aviv are essentially what's cockblocking us from doing that.

Afterall once the jews have their own lebensraum they have no real excuse for remaining in the West.

Ahh, well I guess an influx of Marxist scum from the West into Israel wouldn't really help then

I still don't understand yuros exactly. You kicked the Ashkenazi Jews out and imported fuckloads of sandnogs instead?

Yeah. I guess the Ashkenazi are unhappy about being kicked out and so are sending the sandnigs our way as punishment. Ideally there would be no Jews or Arabs around, as although Israeli Jews are mostly fine (as they're nationalist conservatives) the Jews in the West are overwhelming left wing & pro-demise of Europe - which is problematic. Perhaps if we sent them all to an expanded Israel (you can have Hejaz too for all I care on top of Sinai, Palestine, Jordan) they would switch ideology over to the Right, and at the same time be less of a bother to the West.

>Hitler removes kikes from positions of influence in Germany
>goes from one of the poorest countries in Europe to one of the richest
>goes from mass unemployment to full employment
>goes from one of the weakest armies to the most powerful in the world
>dominates the Olympics
>revitalizes national pride

Let this be a lesson to the west. If you want to thrive, remove Jews from positions of influence and ship them to Israel.

pretty much. It's a win win. Israel gets more colonists, Europe gets better without leeches.

You're right Shlomo