Bigots flying Confederate flag have house stormed by blacks and get killed

>On July 23rd, at about 4:00 AM, two black males stormed a home near Piedmont, AL. Two white males, a grandfather, and his grandson were beaten and shot to death. A female hid and was not found by the attackers. A Nissan Ultima was stolen and found burned a short distance away.

>The victims are Joshua Dylan Moody, 23, and Travis Frost, 73. The female victim is Frost’s wife and grandmother of Moody.

archive.is/h0Voc

HATE CRIME

Quite literally the definition of hate crime

Since usually southern whites and blacks have a deep understanding of the military service that both of their races participated in (civil war) They are pro confederacy and it's not seen as a sign of white supremacy (because it isn't) The fact that SJW politics has infected the south and they are removing monuments etc. Is very ((()))

Let's be realistic here. The murderers probably didn't even recognize the flag. They were just niggers nigging.

RACE WAR NOW!!! WE NEED TO RETALIATE WITH MEMES!!

>Nissan
>Ultima
Uh okay

Pretty fucking messed up desu.

>Niggers chimping out again
Oh boy, who could have seen that coming?
Fucking niggers.

rip chad

I suspect they recognized it as a chance to chimp out and thought it might absolve them of consequences.

The fact that no one had a firearm to put the baboons down is the really disturbing part.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Again southerners are not as fucking retarded as they are made out to be by us "northerners" If you have a confederate flag up it's generally considered the same thing as an american or state flag. There is no stigma with that sort of thing usually.

Niggers gonna nig

>white people expect this isnt gonna happen when they display symbols of oppression

Why dont they hate the english flag?

the english were the ones that brought those niggers here

Praise

>Police have identified three suspects. Two black males and a black female. Their names are Jeffrey Jamall Briskey, Rhimington Otarivs Johnson, and Sicondria Michala Carter.

>Briskey and Carter were just captured at an Econo Lodge in Petersburg, VA. Rhimington Otarivs Johnson is still at large.

Two of the three were recently caught hiding in Virginia, and were arrested.

>Dixies are a symbol of oppression
Did you just learn how to meme arrow yesterday?

Whitey literally BTFO of his own house

You mean the jews, redditcuck

>Jeffrey Jamall Briskey
>Rhimington Otarivs Johnson
>Sicondria Michala Carter.
wtf is with niggers and their names?

This, once nogs realize they can claim the racism card they think they entered Godmode. They know no one will defend the raycist whitey

>The fact that no one had a firearm to put the baboons down is the really disturbing part.

this.

Sicondria is a perfectly cromulent name

I don't see this on cnn

Sounds like a South African farm attack, but in America. Frightening, but Americans are more stalwart than white South Africans, who voted "Yes" on a binary referendum about genociding themselves.

because the perps were black

This is why they were lynched.

GOOD.
Next time you fatass will thinks before shitposting and saying muh i have gun come at me.
Yes they came at you and killed you, BTFO FAGGOT.
I'm tired of you fake right wing amerifat, you have guns and you don"t use them you are a coward.

damn when I drive to my uncles cabin in East Texas (Pontay, bumfuck nowhere) every house I pass just flies the confederate flag. Some have giant crosses in the front yard too but no yankee bullshit flag

How is this not a hate crime?

Sounds like a venerial disease

See, niggers have zero self control.

Rhimington sounds like an British anal sex thing

Weak White people were a mistake.

POO

Bin that knife ahmed.

Can't wait for the death sentence hand outs could those niggers?

>Get so assblasted by a flag you need to kill someone

black """"""people""""""

Underated. Was all over the deep south about 15 years ago and confederate flag was normal sight. I hope it still is normal

Has it started yet?

Media won't report this. Libs silent. Won't be regarded as a hate crime. Cap this.

yeah but good luck getting it prosecuted as such.

C'mon, Darmalius

*clicks teeth*

Blacks cannot commit hate crimes, muh systematic oppression!.

They're animals, they do not know what they're doing. Normally are captured a few miles away. Animals.

roll

Lol rimmington

lol no you stupid bigot only white people can commit hate crimes

definitely is.

Rolling

Allow me to explain what has happened, since you seem a bit mixed up.
I no longer live in the south but I was born and raised there. So I'll try make this short as possible though my temper is high.

You yankees have emboldened southern blacks by relentlessly destroying, piece by piece, everything about white southern identity and southern culture as a whole. It isn't left -- there is no such thing anymore. Dixie is deader than pic related. In my 28 years of life I saw my culture and heritage utterly destroyed.

The consequences of this will be a low-key South Africa situation played out in slow motion. What composes the "Piedmont Atlantic Megaregion" will be ground zero for the Brazilification of the United States. I cannot say I am not chagrined because we'll all be sharing the same grave. You had to have us, through so much animosity and bad blood, when all we wished was to be left alone -- now we'll die together.
To tell the truth I've grown to despise and hate yankees. More than jews, more than niggers, more than all the brown masses of the earth I hate the white yankee the most because you are traitors to your so-called compatriots and countrymen. You engaged in the most disgusting behavior by standing against your white southern cousins.
It is completely unforgivable.

and with this I put out my confed flag just now. FUCK THEM NIGGERS

rollan

Rollin

Niggers are a human disease

Is it illegal to fly the confederate flag?

LOL If ethnic cleansing is still not on the ballot then I welcome this.

Eat your shit Southerners, you caused this

It was 4AM. Perhaps they were sleeping and couldn't reach their gun in time.

Yeah, and they send in kang special forces to uphold justice

Not really.

rollin'

tfw you know the cops weren't scaring the minorities enough

cops are the last implicit stand of white identity. prove me wrong

Why would you fly the confederate flag? That's just asking for it IMO.

>That's just asking for it
asking for what? death?

Can you imagine if some whites murdered some niggers for flying a BLM flag? We'd never hear the end of it. And this is the first time I've heard of this story.

Getting BLACKED

yeah nigger those guys totally deserved to be murdered because they flew a flag the left wing marxists convinced those niggers was a transgression against them.

>the absolute state of western men

fuck off, kike.

lol maybe you retards shouldn't have tried to rebel then. I have no sympathy for inbred southern retards. You brought the niggers over for muh cotton, you pay the consequences.

>flying the stars in bars
>not sleeping with your rifle
>not having dogs that bark at trespassers
>not training your dogs to have one sleep at a time with his rifle while the other stands guard... or eats your shoes.

Don't make the black kids angry
Thanks Britanistan. Was wondering when you'd pipe in
Do you scowl at people who fly the union jack as well

In Alabama, especially rural Alabama, it's generally not. This is an anomaly.

>Piedmont is 85% white and only 10% black. The suspects are all from Anniston, AL, which is 52% black.

Roll

LAND OF THE (F̶R̶E̶E̶ ) BLACKED

>"tried to rebel"
learn what you're talking about yank faggot.

rolling

I'm in VA and you still see the Confederate battle flags everywhere in rural areas.

My family were Kentuckians who (for the most part) fought for the Union during the Civil War, but the SJW attacks on Confederate statues and graves piss me off to no end. These are the same people who will be trying to remove Washington and Jefferson statues in the near future. These SJWs mostly come from the cities and their families arrived in the country within the last 100 years. They don't appreciate American history, Anglo-American culture, nor the frontier culture that is unique to the New World which we still have (at least in traditional areas). The hatred that Anglo-American culture gets from the foreign left is sickening.

Fucking niggers

please for the love of god learn from us and don't let shitskins in your country

But more importantly, how the hell are you in Alabama and not ready to defend yourself with guns at night? Alabama is one of the most gun friendly states. You should sleep with a glock20 under your pillow.

So they literally just chimped the fuck out when in Piedmont and seeing the flag?

>muh based confederate niggers
I get your point, but the sooner we can get a race war, the better.

Nigga call me Quinmarshan Jackson

>"tried"

We put three hundred thousand of you in southern ground and I swear to God and on my grandparents graves I would take up a rifle in an instant to put down three million more of you.

I'm glad you always use that flag, makes it easier to identify you, roach.

roll

Das fukin right wh*te boy

They drive around and look for trouble. You're from Canada and haven't been properly multicultured so I can forgive your ignorance

Pls nuke us. (NoVA)

Why do niggers always burn the cars they steal? It gets them caught 9 times out of 10

Row

:o

Good job, we still have niggers

Do you hate northerners or niggers more?

tv shows. every local PD has a tech team with a quirky style.