Should Poo in Loos be allowed to run American companies?

This is Google's CEO who fired James Damore.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/indian-americans/520053/
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/indian-americans/520053
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poos don't have an dangerous agenda. He's controlled by (((them))).

>should poos be allowed to run american companies?
No. No they should not

*a dangerous agenda

Literally anything is better than a kike.

Are there diversity quotas in japanese, chinese, or indian companies?

Kike and Poo are not the only two options.

no
>also on another note. anyone have any good pics to use as a shitting street for the back drop of pick related?

Indian companies that operate outside India (infosys, Tata etc) generally hire people from the country they operate in.

The new infosys center in the EU, for instance, is only hiring Europeans to combat non-diverse (relative ti them) workplaces.

It is done on purpose by Globalist and right now these shit-skins are running most of the top infrastructure such as Microsoft, Oracle, Apple, Google. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! DEPORT ALL FUCKING POONDALOO OUT! AND NO CUNT SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BE A CEO OR CONTROLLING HEAD UNLESS THAT CUNT WAS BORN IN SAID NATION WHERE SUCH CORPORATION IS RULING!

Tfw Indians literally just got accepted to the Global entry program which makes it easier for them to arrive into the US.

>Bu-but they aren't western culture.

>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Indians are bros though. They're way better than the Mexicans and have higher iqs hey raise employment rates. Remember Trump had a lot of Indian support.

Indians are shit. I work in tech and most use unverifiable information to get a H1-B visa. They do this on purpose. They are shit coders and leave massive security flaws in software/web apps

Everybody has an agenda.

Should? Nigger this a question of 'can' and the answer is no they cannot.
Google is a (((CIA))) front. This dotnigger is an actor.

>implying that poos are comparable to (((them)))

Used to be indifferent to poos and thought that the Chinese were a menace when they were flooding US schools and tech fields en masse.

Now that I also have to be around Indians in large groups I can honesty say that I would take being surrounded by a 100 hivemind insectiod Chinks over 10 poocaste Indians any day.

Also, their intelligence and ability in the workplace are an absolute meme. They are lazy smelly backstabbing cheats whose social skills have yet to catch up with civilized society.

Why are Indians so bad at hiding themselves?

>Remember Trump had a lot of Indian support.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>New data from the National Asian American Survey shows that roughly 16 percent of this Indians chose Trump in November—the same share that voted for Romney in 2012. Among Hindus, 17 percent went for Trump—lower than other religious minority groups, including Jews and the unaffiliated.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/indian-americans/520053/

unvis.it/theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/indian-americans/520053

thanks, Norbro

Everyone I know who works in tech has nothing but bad things to say about Poos. The consensus is that they're mediocre coders who are brought in en masse because they're cheap.

Kill those who allow them to be in positions like this. Don't be afraid of treating the root cause. Anyone worshiping monkeys would be put to death. Its a cult.
diversity is our strength = worshiping monkeys

dont forget those who allowed them.

indians and mexicans are practically the same thing

both are mixed bags comprising of the worst fucking people and absolute bro tier people

this is fantastic work, user.

is Trump going to crack down on H1-Bs?