Serena Williams: Childbirth will make me a ‘real woman’

>The tennis pro, 35, will welcome her first child with elite redditor fiancé Alexis Ohanian in September, and chatted with the Herald Sun’s Stellar about how she feels giving birth will change her.
>“I have so much respect for so many women [for giving birth],” Williams said. “I am about to be a real woman now, you know? It’s going to be something incredibly impressive to go through.”

pagesix.com/2017/08/08/serena-williams-childbirth-will-make-me-a-real-woman/

I sure hope she doesn't alienate her fanbase with this comment!

She won't have a fanbase after this

Black woman with a relatively strong socially-conservative view

We need to turn the feminists against her.

HOW DARE SHE SAY THAT YOU AREN'T A REAL WOMEN UNLESS YOU POP OUT A BABY. PATRIARCHY!!!!

Fucking bigot.

I hope she isn't coming back to tennis. Her style of tennis is not skill based but brute force based. That isn't right. In men's tennis, Federer and Nadal can win with skill, only in women's tennis can a mediocre player win because she hits like a man.

This is an oddly mature idea of what makes you a woman. The same standard can be applied to men too. Fathering and raising a child.

Fucking why? Just let her be happy and live her life. We need this liberal browbeating to die down even if it is just a false flag.

She doesnt hit like a man. She warmed up against some nobody male tennis player and he stomped her.

She hits like a more muscular than average women. A black woman.

No dude, we do it to make feminists look stupid. She can handle it.

I too watched Ace wo Nerae

the sane, absolute majority will agree with her, sadly they're outnumbered byt the hoards of pathtic people on social media.

>Black woman with a relatively strong socially-conservative view
most black women are like this nigga they just cant hold a good man down that's all

alexis ohanian was involved in a child foundation linked to pizzagate
reminder that steve huffman, the other cofounder, moderates cannibalism subs, and deleted pizzagate. recorded saying he enjoys eating human meat in pizza parties in new york
reminder that one of the founding members of reddit got suicided for knowing too much and hacking into his college's network
alexis ohanian may look and sound like a betacuck, and he is, but he also has a dark side thread carefullly

She is fucking hot.

ape woman reproduces, more niggers in the world. sigh.

>real woman

>Having child
>"Real woman"
Wtf I love Serena now

>those tiny shoulders

cant wait to see what a REAL transgender woman does to female tennis

I think she was on performance enhancing drugs and her kids gonna be fucked up because of it

in a National Geographic kinda way

>elite redditor fiancé
This timeline

BLEACHED

That's a man baby!

does this make her /ourwoman/?

>elite redditor
What does this mean? Like someone high up in management?

>elite redditor

She was raised a Jehovah's witness. So this makes perfect sense.

COLONIZED.com

Based Serena cant contain her joy of having the honor of carrying WHITE seed

slide thread, move along

>elite redditor bleached super niggress
Strange timeline we're living

Co-founded it.

Their father gave up on them and let them start doing what they wanted (slutting themselves to anyone) after becoming famous

Over 9000 karma

Didn't she just killed an old man at the entrance to her gated community just few weeks ago and acted like it was their fault she T-Boned them?!?

She finally took the redpill.

That's a dude.

hahahahaha

SLAAAY QUEEN!

my nigga

Trannies:

> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"KOSHER'D".

>elite redditor
Wat?

I think she's hot...

I think he's one of 2 guys that started reddit
He will burn in hell

>tfw I will never be an elite redditor
>at best I will only ever be a /vip/ with a Sup Forums pass

how can us channers even compete?

Black jew mutts are the ugliest people on the planet and she had so much steroids and test injections that her eggs grew beards. Her baby will look like irl Pepe, you can screen cap this.

Hahahaha!

BLEACHED