White preservation is a lie

>be me
>be above average looking white male
>be 6,0
>drop out of highschool, find new girlfriend who gets me hooked on weed
>break up with her because she cheated, learn to hate women
>I stop taking bullshit from women, start to see how crazy they are
>psycho white banshee throws a bottle of cranberry juice at my head one night outside of a pub
>go to hospital almost have concussion
>friend moves to Japan to go to school, I follow to get masters in physical therapy
>average japanese girl looks like pic related, soft pleasing voices, cute petite frame, pretty faces, most can cook
>fuck 13 Japanese girls in the course of 1 year and a half
>end up back in states, ready to commit suicide, devil harpy white girls and gorillas induce depression

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rocketnews24.com/2013/04/28/beta-males-rejoice-77-percent-of-women-say-geeky-otaku-are-a-ok/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as a weab I would really like it if that were true, but don't lie man, you know jap girls are generally hideous.

kill yourself

Wow Japan is an oil painting?

yellow fever weebs like you are the reason the west is falling

Depends where you go. The smaller islands are less culturally savvy in some parts and tend to look like leathery samurai

This week in things that are fake and gay.

/sage

You should breed with an Asian. They are winning the race war.

Japanese people for a big part have paler skin than many """white""" people (just look at Russell Brand e.g. and compare it with your OP image)
they're basically white with different eyes

Are you serious dude, it's not like there's a significant number and it's not like it's the cause of anything. It's a symptom.

>be me
>be average looking african
>be 2,0
>drop out of piracy
>find sheboon who gets me hooked on snorting gunpowder
>break up with her cause she had aids, lear to hate wommin
>stop taking bullshit from them, see how crazy they are
>psycho black sheboon throws her baby at my head one night outside of a mudhut
>climb a tree, almost have concussion
>friend migrates to germany, i follow to get welfare too
>average german girl looks like pic related, they are not black, not framed like an orangutan
>infect 13 german girls in the course of a new years eve
>get deported, but not physically removed from germany

ain't got no problem with you bleaching yellow people, but if you're gonna do it, do it over there and keep your hapas the fuck out of the west.

>he wouldn't prefer a qt pale virgin waifu of honorary aryan descent to a feminist overweight 6'2 career woman with tanned leathery skin of anglo blood

So you became a misogynist because of one bad experience with a woman, then proceeded to sleep around like a man whore, fucking 13 trashy gaijin hunters?

you ever felt your faith in humanity slipping away when you see white chicks on tinder openly voice a preference for coalburning?

that girl is the asian equivalent. i find it equally repulsive.

Top quality.

I'd say it's more because of your country funding leftist media outlets and mosques all over the world.

>asians are cute with soft features and petite like my animes
You fucking dumb asses. How can you not realize that if you impregnate really small weak women, you are going to create small weak sons.

The average Jap girl is a goblin creature with fucked up teeth, don't kid yourself. Also reminder that Asians can't be bleached, pic related.

>goblin creature with fucked up teeth
You're talking about British women user

But I don't see anything there about "no small-dicked Asian boys please, REAL MEN ONLY!"
And I certainly don't see anything about a mixed kid of whom she is the (single) mother.

These Asian shill threads are so fucking annoying. Nobody cares that you beta's with weak genes want Asian females. Go right ahead and be with a reptile girl, see if any of us care. Just shut the fuck up about it.

so you always search for the manliest woman to date?

No but there is an old rule for breeding with women that aren't frail.

Good point!

>the 100% pure asian great-grandma has the whitest skin
heh

Why oh why did you have to destroy more of my fallacy that there are decent women in Britain lol

feminine =/= frail

she's an east asian using a dating app in a country that is predominantly anything but east asian.
we're mostly white with south asians (indians, pakis, bangladeshis etc), and afro-caribbean nigs.
implicitly, she's still a race traitor.

ngl, I know this beauty with the loveliest eyes and softest cheeks, she's over 6', strong athletic build but nowhere near neanderthal looking, and because I'm not a fucking manlet I still have 2" over her. our kids would be ubermensch.

they exist but they're extremely fucking rare and you've gotta be man enough to win em over.

I lived in Japan for three years. You're hyping up Jap girls because they give you unconditional attention in a way that white women don't, which makes them attractive to you. You can be Chad with Jap girls without being Chad. That's the single appeal they have.

You're still missing the point. Asians have narrow shoulders, weak chins etc. I'm not saying you have to knock up she-hulk but be aware that your weak little asian gf is going to make you twink sons.

Asians also have higher IQs.

you missed the most important caveat

they see you as a potential cash cow.

marry them, have a family with them, whatever, they'll probably be loyal, but the reason they suffer a dearth of jap men is because they're tired of the womens' shit, constantly controlling the household income which is most of the time, overwhelmingly produced by the male, and then doling their husbands out fucking pocket money out of their own earnings while they spend the rest on whatever they want.

Oh god why can't I get a girl like that ffs ;_;

>they see you as a potential cash cow.
That is literally every woman in every developed nation and 90% of third world nations.

Compared to whom? We are still in the range of 98-100 in average IQ in Germany. Guess what the result will be when we remove 5 million muslims and a few 100k gypsies and other subhumans?

>she's over 6', strong athletic build
Good for you, bong. Go get her.

Too bad they have no fucking souls.

>women see me as they are
and i want a cockpocket that can handle at least 80%of cooking and cleaning. Neither points are evil. Do you still have your Vs?

that's not true, Asian crime rates are the lowest of all races
compared to everyone but Ashkenazi Jews
the poster I replied thinks it's bad when you have offspring with Asians because they are physically weaker, but they are more intelligent
Will your kid have a better life if he is more intelligent or physically stronger?

I would but she's currently in hiding.

So they just turn into spics

Remember, I was just pointing the simple fact out to OP, in case he thought Asians were any exception.
It's not necessarily that their demands are bad or anything, they've just become kinda unsustainable in the (((modern economy)))

That's my point stupid, the other user is saying that like Asian women being gold diggers is bad/uncommon among other women.

Half chinese half anglo

Its a bad photo tough

>this
Have qt jap babies with insane brain power,

or moloch loving white feminist babies, child support, and divorce court. But your tranny homosexual son might be an inch taller.

Hmmmm choices..

average japanese vs average white. i wish it wasn't true but it is

You did to nips what the niggers do to you. Why would you do that?

>that jap
>"""average"""
come off it user. you just got lucky finding an example of an above average jap and a pseudo-tranny in the same pic.

>pic related
An example of an average college girl in Japan
You should go user

You aren't kidding anyone, Schlomo.

Plus they don't spend all their time getting hammered and stoned

hardly, and if so only under half a fucking inch of make-up.
no thanks. i'm not a race traitor.

literally a product of jewish social engineering, nothing to do with the moral fabric of the peoples they impose themselves on.
we Europeans were just unlucky enough to harbour that parasite for the last 2 fucking millennia.

yeah, i was pretty surprised myself. when i saw i knew i had to bait Sup Forums with it

Just kill yourself already you pathetic failure.
>Above average looking white male into Japanese girls
This is code for ugly neckbeard weeb

quintessentially
sage

>neckbeard weeb pathetic failure kill yourself
Types like a white girl

Hello rebecca

is it just me or do honshu japs have some of the ugliest noses for squints?
it spoils them because the rest of their craniofacial structure beats other squints.
koreans have better soft facial features, but their extreme jawlines and orbitals give them moonface.
chinks often have really small, round, diminuitive, pudgy, infantilized faces and builds.

How does that work? We're more anti-degeneracy than anyone else on the planet.

>drop out of college
>hooked on weed, because of a girl
>lose a fight with a woman at a club
>into Japanese girls due to closet pedophilia
>Suicidal & depressed due to women

You are literally the epitome of "pathetic failure" & anyone can see that.

Hmm bestial fucking with goats, pedophilia, shits in street, little to no irrigation, literally wear Sorry, but no.

Leftism in the West is pro-Islam.
Qatar has slaves to this day yet Al Jazeera and it's smaller programmes shame whites for slavery they had over 100 years ago.

en.rocketnews24.com/2013/04/28/beta-males-rejoice-77-percent-of-women-say-geeky-otaku-are-a-ok/

lol

yeah i think it's the ainu blood that some japanese have. but as for koreans i don't mind the moonface, and when they mix with whites their spawn looks eurasian (pic related), not latin so that's neat.

I'm going back to Japan next march with 3 other bros, I'm currently 25 and make decent money.
Getting hit in the back of the head with a bottle by a butch white girl makes me a failure?

K, I'm outtie anyway, like most white dudes

>i think it's the ainu blood that some japanese have
then the weird nose shape would be more prevalent on hokkaido than honshu.
but hokkaido japs don't have that nose shape.

also that girl's facial proportions look weird. the epicanthal fold doesn't help.

What state do you live in? In my town pretty much all the white girls are nice, some of them are stunning. We do have a lot of latinas but some of them are actually redpilled/would be fine with dating redpilled men or whatever

What's this "pub" shit - only limeys talk like that - stop yer LARPing.

Maybe because it was called kellys pub? Try going out sometime eugene

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out, I know your limp wrists have trouble opening them.

>goats
nice meme

>pedophilia
that's you

>shits in the street
that's indians

>little to no irrigation
don't need it

>literally wear
huh?

Liberal muslims are worse than kuffar

At least I can watch the putrid shithole that is the west burn to the ground while "nationalist" cucks hold hands with Stacy as she gives Tyrone a good succ and simultaneously drains your wallet.

Most white guys are short beta male cucks larping as neo Nazis in their parents basement because you think it'll get you laid lmao.

Too bad rhetoric can't make them deny nature

Tits or GTFO - you talk like a foreign bitch.

Very good Hans.

>Butch white girl
Your beta is shining through: all the way from your beta heart, down through your scrawny arms, soft feminine hands, and dainty fingertip pats onto your cheeto-dust covered keyboard into the words you type. Then, beamed all the way across the Atlantic Ocean onto my laptop screen, all so I can fully appreciate just how fucking beta you are.

>be me
>be 20 year old idiot
>get cheated on once
>it ruins my entire life
Incredible memoir

>get deported, but not physically removed from germany

You mean his legacy? lool

Compared to most white women I am shorter and beta. Yet I'm still jacked and 6,0 and a physical therapist. But compared to your average bestial white "girl" that isn't saying much

>13 girls
Fucking degenerate

As opposed to your 0 girls?
Bigger fucking degenerate

physical therapist - means you touch men for a living. Lovely.

I am shorter and beta - ur a manlet too?

KYS.

Show proof cuckisan.

I guess so, 6'4 is the cut off for manlet.
Still better than your 5,8

The fact is white nationalists would play in poop if a 300 pound white bitch shit in your parents bathroom and forgot to flush. Sex starved Nazi kids will take anything, hence why you preach anti-degeneracy yet worship the most disgusting piggish women of all times, they're all drunks and junkies.

Your such a delusionary faggot - manlet is under 5
10" - I am 6'4"

You probably fucked 13 guys and didn't even know the difference.

That's not even a jap in your photo.

6,4 is borderline tall, 6,0 is not tall let alone 5,10...

>drop out of high school
>move to a new country because your friend did it

>blame women

Ok bud

>Sup Forums worships white women
L M A O
how new are you?
We say wait for a young, untainted degenerate church girl and marry her, despite how rare they are. Being a race-traitor beta and creating some little faggot hapa that'll eventually shoot up a school is not the answer.
Just imagine, the fact that 13 gook women slept with a trash-tier American failure shows that they'll pretty much sleep with anything. Jap women are fucking whores.

She makes stupid Dem videos shilling for gun control with shitty arguments, got rekt by crowder.

Not blaming women for anything except the ringing of my brain when they nag and the suffocation of will power and energy when they chimpout (just white women).

Asian girls are actually feminine, not totally disgusting social and financial parasites, don't swear, get stoned, or throw violent loud temper tantrums in public lmao
No other reason

Russel Brand isn't white. He's a swarthy kike.

Tell me more about the mystical nondegenerate white virgin church goer!

6"5' and below is manlet tier

>Pedophilia
>that's you
Aisha, aisha, aisha....

It's more like traditional women fever.

By that even the avg. Dutchman is Manley, you larping mutt. Check data.

>I'm too much of a sex-starved beta that I need to fly to Japan to fuck ugly gook hookers because I can't be bothered to wait for the right person to come along.
They exist, trust me.
You're sounding an awful lot like the roasties that complain that "WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE ;_;"

that's not even a thing, your picture is attacking a demographic that doesn't even exist. it's not even a strawman

I'm not asking where all the good women went you stupid cunt
They're all in Asia, havent you been listening?

>g-goy y-youre just like feminists for not falling for the Aryan goddess meme

Come on Jennifer, you can do better than that

They exist and they're ITT
Don't fool yourself cucklet, Nazi children are maintaining destruction in the west