BIGOTS!!!!

SO YOU LOSERS THINK WOMEN AREN'T BIOLOGICALLY CAPABLE OF PROGRAMMING?

IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN WHY IS THE BEST PROGRAMMER IN THE INDUSTRY A WOMAN, KARLIE KLOSS?????

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root
harmful.cat-v.org/software/c /I_did_it_for_you_all
theregister.co.uk/2013/12/19/feminist_software_foundation_c_plus_equality/
youtube.com/watch?v=FD3xbJSKHVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

finally, Klossy after becoming /our girl/ on /fit/ overtakes Sup Forums

to be fair, you guys, trannies are actually really good at programming

its like a tranny stereotype along with chokers and rainbow thigh-highs

WAMYN CAN DO ANYTHINGNG MEN CAN DO AND TWELVE TIMES BETTER!!

See how good she is?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

fucking christ

> female coders aren't just window dressing

>cd code
>cd
>cd
>cd
>cd code

is she still coding, or are you guys whining about shit she posted years ago

Maybe she just did that for the photo?

this is a trap? I cant fap anymore...

Can you change directories like that? Didn't think so bigot.

> kode with kuntkloss
> cd..
> command not found: cd..
> cd..
> cd.. (maybe this one will work!)
> cd .. (a guy friend finally whispers this to her)

No self respecting coder would use such a tiny fucking laptop. Screen real estate is one of the most desired things to people actually wading through giant code bases.

>trannies are actually really good at programming

It's just that women are so bad at it, that trannies beat them out for jobs despite being outnumbered by them something like 10,000 to 1.

Post the other one

> cd..
> cd..
> cd..
> cd..

Some say she's still trying to change directories till this very day.

Know C++, Python, Java and Javascript.
Somehow people like this earn more money than me. Fuck this world.

See her code is so much better than a man's.

>she needs to join our startup
Pisses me off every single time

How much time do I need to invest to get the Basic Gestalt of at least one language?

about 6 months to get decent. Fluent is about 1 year to 1.5

Am I the only one that doesn't find her attractive?

> if (a > b && b < a)
> if (a > b && a > b)
> tfw a compiler optimizes out your redundant girl-kode

also

> else return 5
> tfw max(1,1) returns 5

Not "aren't", instead "are less likely to be"

Understand that the world is nuanced and complicated. So much of the political bullshit of recent years seems to stem from tiny minds trying too hard to simplify the world so that they can understand it properly. Shit's fucking dangerous.

JavaScript, CSS and HTML are so easy user. You can actually learn those basics in less than a month.

This is genuinely the best argument against women in coding. She's one of the most successful women in coding and she produces nothing. Her entire existence is based around promotion of.. women in coding. And herself, obviously.

It's some kind of parasitical existence. Hire me so I can spend my time promoting how much you need me in your company. What do you mean produce something? Here's a video I made on how great it is to have me in your company. Here's a sponsorship I got where I sell plastic crap to kids, to promote me and how great it is to be in this business.

>"I know a tall Asian guy! Therefore, per capita means nothing!"

Study regression to the mean user.

...unless you're trolling, in which case...Go fuck yourself.

Delet this

Neatherrealm studios needs to sue her ass for using the k instead of c trademark.

it's so pathethic. Why do women need idols for everything before they become interested. Fucking hive minded ants.

She had to be trolling. She does realize what the code on the left is used for?

It depends on the language. I started with Python > C++ > Java > Web Programming.
Took me 4 months for Python, every next language will be easy, 70% of the stuff is the same for every language.

No she's not trolling, bro. She thinks she's the shit and so do all her stupid fans.

>mfw I got a degree in computer science

And forgot everything I learned in college when it came to Java and C++

I don't understand what this big obsession is with coding, it's just grunt work that baby boomers think is really difficult and high value.

>cd -
>cd ~
> cd ..
Hurr leet hax, haz ur IP, tracing u nao!

Where are the tits? Or is it a dude

>Her entire existence is based around promotion of.. women in coding. And herself, obviously
This is literally the case with any woman who claims to be a "woman in tech". I know tons of woman programmers at my job, none of them bitch about inclusiveness because they are smart and none of them are Western fucking cunts. Someone saying they are in tech is cringey and what a liberal who has no idea about software engineering thinks they have to say to sound relevant.

>when women code

XD

why does nobody ever notice the pwd?

>cd code
>cd..
>pwd
>cd..
>cd ..
>ls
>cd code
>cd ..

I'm just amazed she actually managed to clone a git repo

>thnx I'll have nightmares now knowing airplane software is written by guys

Well Airplanes were also invented by guys so there is that. What the fuck is wrong with these cunts? If it wasn't for men they would be traveling by donkey carriage.

Wasn't she on Bill Nyes new show? Did she even show any computer proficiency on the show?

tell that bitch to sudo rm -rf like a champ

not even that user, not even that

whats it used for user

>2/10
Comparing a marketing gimmick with an actual programmer makes you look retarded

rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah that shit is gibberish to me what is it

She has a website that promotes a girl's coding boot camp she runs. No where on the site does it say what you will learn just lots of feel good go girl go shit.

I've been in several modding communities
I've only ever seen 3 female, out of a hundred people, and they all had their very niche platform or function, but were at the very least proficient with it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root

EVERY GODDAMN TIME

c++ has grown into a behemoth, though. Sure, you can "get by" pretty fast, but writing efficient and well structured code won't happen just because you know another language (seeing what dedicated Java Programmers do when they have to code in C++ makes me want to shoot myself at times...). Hell, even most dedicated C++ devs these days are incapable of understanding pointer syntax, and never learned how to use "raw arrays" or "raw pointers" because the community holds an ideological death grip on which features are okay to use and which must not be named (for reference, just search stack overflow for questions on pointers and arrays - those dumb fucks won't answer the question at all, so all you're left with is "use std:vector" or "nobody uses raw pointers/arrays anymore!!!!" - until some C programmer comes along to save the day)

It was used in early video games to boost performance. google reverse squareroot

This is the bitch who got exposed for not actually knowing how to code but posting online ad if she did? Lmfaooooo

really you link me to wiki

my rage knows no bounds.

What did you want? That explains and tells you exactly what the code is.

>who got exposed
She literally got exposed and still opened a "koding academy" but who cares if you like if you are a hot chick.

>claims to be a "woman in tech"

This is a good point and nice trips too. It's telling I suppose that they can't specify their job as "software developer" or "backend dev" just "lol I'm in tech u guise".

>I've only ever seen 3 female, out of a hundred people, and they all had their very niche platform or function, but were at the very least proficient with it.

That's the thing too, I don't doubt for a second there are women who can do code or other nerdy shit. It's just fucking obvious they're few and far between, and usually they're just like (actually) nerdy men; ugly losers with extremely specialized interests.

These glamour shot women are as believable as nerdy tech interested people as Chad Thundercock telling you he's "really into like computers and shit bro". But since society is fucked to the core you can't point any of that out without being a "misogynist" as the Google memo proved. You can still make fun of Chad who thinks he knows computers though, because men are so stupid.

El oh el.

>A literal feel good girl power camp where they circlejerk about females in tech

Gas it.

I honestly don't remember 95% of the functions I use/used, if you told me "write me a quicksort" I'd have to look up what a quicksort actually does, because I don't fucking remember how it works, last time I even had to look it up was 7 years ago

woman without tits

>flat like an ironing board

looks more like a trans

honest question what is the code on the left used for

The best woman developers are not American that's just how it is from my 12 years of experience. Western cunts always do some kind of secretary like job but claim to be in "tech". It's so fucking weird what's going on in this sector and what liberals are doing. Like they detect it's one of the few last lucrative fields and they have to ruin it and impose their will.

Lighting engine performance boosting.

>flashback
harmful.cat-v.org/software/c /I_did_it_for_you_all
>tfw the first thing you do is google 'x is considered harmful'

Yes, but you can't know just one language these days.
I agree, C is the mother of all languages.

yeah, before I left software, I just had a little cheatsheet with Big O, theta, etc.

just used STL (or other library) sorts with custom comparators

> You can still make fun of Chad who thinks he knows computers though, (...)

"Lol noob, i just got a new PC with 32bit Vista and 16GB RAM. Beat that!"
- teenage chad in my class when i still went to school

Which programming language is the official programming language of the white man?

Honestly, that code isn't complete without Carmack's commentary.

The one that kills non-whites.

Here we go...

Ask John Carmack.

Derp

I don't code at all, but why the fuck would you do this or teach someone this? What happens if you need a number higher than ten? Is she just going to paste a+a+a until that's ten thousand fucking a's in a row?

>// evil floating point bit level hacking
every time this puts a smile on my face

An intro programming course is about 4 months, so self taught might be about 6. Python is good for beginners.

>else
>The multiplier is too large

WEW

C was the second real language I learned after Pascal. C/C++ are the most alpha of languages. My e-dick is literally 19 inches compared to these python and javascript dicklets. I love coding high performance C++ for a living, mostly because these hipster brainlets can't even fathom it.

She's basically a spokesperson or face. She's only promoted and gave a few spots for two week programming bootcamps.

holyC obviously

My guess is this was designed to test the student's problem solving capabilities. You can solve it using a cycle (for, while, etc).

i know this is bait

but its been proven by Sup Forums multiple times that she cant actually code anything.

shes literally just a fucking spokeswoman

Maybe this was before she learned looping in an intro class?

Girl in my comp sci class:

Asks everyone the dumbest questions and basically outsources her assignments by getting everyone to do it for her. No shame.

She's dating Ivanka Trump's brother in law.

I understand that the person who wrote this is a colossal retard, but if she was insistent on doing it in that retarded manner she should at least have used a case statement.

>Screen real estate is one of the most desired things to people actually wading through giant code bases.
But not everyone's doing that my friend.

I code on a 13" device and obviosuly connect it to 2 more displays at home. I don't think 12 and 13 inch differ much

I notice the few girls in my program always sit next to some guy in the labs.

Hmmmmmm....

well, purely on the technical side, you can write a recursive function that does just that, and it wouldn't be a bad solution, just not an elegant or efficient one

on the other hand, x / (1/y) works perfectly for that situation, so it's really just a math problem disguised as a programming one

IT consultant here that started as low as Helpdesk 15 years ago.

I only ever worked with 2 women in my years working tech and one was hired because her husband was the manager of that department and the other one was genuinely pretty good as a Systems Admin but also had a very man like personality.

Rather in school or on the job women always washed out or quit after a few months. The only ones that stuck around were people in administrative/managerial positions that really didn't know as much as the average worker in their department. Ever see the IT Crowd? It wasn't far off from that.

Waiting for a white knight to chime in 'so, you never made an error in your code?'

Wew lass
That's advanced prog we got here

They're also maybe 10% of the class. Girls don't like coding. Most guys don't like coding. You have to be a bit of an antisocial sperg.

>SO YOU LOSERS THINK WOMEN AREN'T BIOLOGICALLY CAPABLE OF PROGRAMMING?
Nope, the fake language C+= and the hilarity that ensued was proof of that. If you weren't around /pol or /g for it here's an article
theregister.co.uk/2013/12/19/feminist_software_foundation_c_plus_equality/

>It's been pointed out to The Reg C+= is absolutely a joke, and that the source of the gag is an in joke bubbling up out of Sup Forums and best-understood by those who inhabit that site's depths
Then again Zero Cool did hack the Gibson
youtube.com/watch?v=FD3xbJSKHVc