#PurgeGoogle

As many of you are aware, a Google™ employee was justifiably fired for publishing a sexist diatribe denouncing the prowess of female employees working for the massive tech giant. The memo perpetuated common misconception that there are biological differences between women and men, a claim we all know to be false. The memo isn’t linked here as it may harm to readers. In fact, many of the ferocious women working at Google™ were too upset to come to work today because of it (we wish them all a speedy recovery).
We can all agree that the firing of the author was a good first step, but it is simply not enough. The memo was circulated all over the company and it is shocking how many sexist men failed to immediately turn in the author. Even worse, some at the company agreed with the misogynistic views expressed in the memo! This is unacceptable, especially from an esteemed company. Google™ needs to purge all employees who sat idly by, forwarded, or agreed with the contents of the sexist message.
The hate speech in the memo was reminiscent of Aldof Hitler’s Mein Kampf, which was responsible for the death of over six million jews during the second world war. We cannot be bystanders to such atrocities. Join us in demanding that Google™ exposes and fires all employees who did not denounce the memo.
If Google™ takes diversity seriously, they will commit to this purging of unfit employees. This will ensure an equal and diverse workforce free from conflicting opinions. They can then hire smart minority women programmers, like the female African American’s who started NASA. It is a win for the company and society.
>#PurgeGoogle

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/3914586-Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.html
youtu.be/sGBM47Bg3Nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Google should fire all its male employees

Not all males, that would be unfair. Only the ones who didn't denouce the memo

No, all of them.

Google needs struggle sessions to identify whitemale oppressors and allies.

I want Google to make a rash decision like this because I feel the only way it can suffer at this point is negative backlash.

As long as CNN keeps peddling the story that it was a racist white supremacist who made the memo, nothing is going to change. If Google outright doubles down just after this huge PR fuckup, though; Then everyone will see it for what it is and they will have no choice but to back down.

What we need most right now is for Google to follow this fuckup with yet another fuckup. That's how these giants suffer: By entering a nosedive of fuckups that let everyone see them for the fools that they are.

We should genuinely be encouraging #Googlefirewhitemen and #GoogleWomynAndProud hashtags, as well as starting these kinds of campaigns on Google+ just to get the useful idiots on board with firing all white men and making all their engineering teams female. Sooner or later it will reach a boiling point and they'll start to enter a fuckup-spiral.

I like how those two intersecting probability distributions became a hate symbol.

almost as horrifying as a cartoon frog

For great justice:
documentcloud.org/documents/3914586-Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.html

OP is a faggot

>that flag
hows summer vacation going?

I actually agree.
Purge google of all male employees. Then watch google implode completely. With no men to fix all the technical issues that arise, google will go bust. Boom, no more SJW and feminist bullshit.
Then we can start a new search engine with the employees that left. Invest in them to build a competitor and make shit tons of money.

IF ALL YOUR WOMEN ARE SO FEROCIOUS

HOW COME THEY WERE TAKEN OUT BY A BUNCH OF WORDS FROM A RETARD

>As many of you are aware, a Google™ employee was justifiably fired
Nah I don't want to read this LARP anymore.

start up sockpuppet accounts in the worst sjw hellholes pushing those hashtags and argue as best you can in their style that this is necessary

I'd say we need to babystep them a bit more. That's too big of a leap

>>Brings up liberal monoculture and gets fired
>>Not able to comment on biological differences, But has Bio degree from Harvard
Just KYS Snowflake ,
Your culture is going to tear its self apart anways

>implying women ever worked

If anybody still has left wing social media we should be encouraging google to exacerbate the problem. The quicker they run out all the talent the better. Make google the next AOL

Sage - what a crock of shit. We will not forgive, we will not forget, and we will get even

Don't listen to this cisgender scum OP, what you're proposing has so much merit. Let Google be a shining beacon of diversity and fempower, showing the world how fully embracing this ideology can be a game changer, shaping the future for everyone.

ok

HEIL DIVERSITY OR GO TO HELL

Great to work in Silicon Valley!

(OP) - ha, I smell a Twitter campaign.

This broad's been working since high school. Ended up programming. You're just a jealous faggot 'cause you can't find the way out of your mom's basement. :P

This.

bump

The one thing the OP said that was provable and correct; "there are biological differences between women and men"

>diverse
>free from conflicting opinions

>ferocious women
>too upset to work
>pay gap is real
>not sure what the guy was on about
>women are totally just as good or better
>too bad they couldn't show up
>over mean words

google should 100% hire only women
and kick out all men

fefes are holy user, never hurt the fefe

>The hate speech in the memo was reminiscent of Aldof Hitler’s Mein Kampf
Wait, what? Isn't that what Google wants?

Fire up the twitter accounts, it's time to bring the Google monopoly down with #PurgeGoogle

>Not all males
thats a microtransgression bucko

find already existing discussions and express radical ideas that are consistent with their ideas

>this

They would be diggin their own grave, and it would be glorius and meme filled.

Purity spiral the sjws like the do to WN and anything right wing

This

Google won't fire all men. They need people who actually works in order to keep their diversity facade.

And they need to pay them more than women who actually dont contribuite as men do, am i right?

Paul Joseph Watson just ripped Google on Youtube. Watch it before it gets taken down.

youtu.be/sGBM47Bg3Nc

Good. Sexists make the worst and most autist teammates.

Just the white ones. Sexism is aggression towards women + power. Poor, incabable and weak minorities (bless their unfortunate souls) have no power. Therefore they can't be sexist.

Fire all the white men and Google will finally be a diverse paradise.

is this a new level of shitposting?

Damn, you leafs are really fucking stupid. Are all you faggots up there born with brain damage?

Jesus Christ this is real
Muh 6 gorrilian

Finally a movement that makes sense. While I agree that Google should move eventually to a staff comprised only of women of color, right now simply firing all the white males should be enough. Over the rest of the year males of color could be phased out safely and placed in positions at other companies where the safe space remains intact.

Obviously profits and revenue will rise once Google is fully female[of color] staffed. This is what a diverse free market looks like drmpfghkins. No more two scoops.

It's okay user. Inability to detect sarcasm is a common feature of autism. Don't blame yourself.

Any companies that have such a wide influence on society should definitely not have men working for them

Don't be a hypocrite. Men are the problem. Its time Google take a stand and show the world women can be just as capable as men in STEM.

Remove all men at google. Thats the only way to teach men not to be sexists and other companies that women are just as good if not better.

>#PurgeGoogle

wrong, the presence of white cis men is at the expense of Diversity. if Diversity is their strength, then they have a legal obligation to their shareholders to maximize their Diversity

Meme it.

This will be the biggest lulz ever.

Go for it /pol, let's do this work, make google to enter a fuckup-spiral of contradiction and pc.

Use the SJW tatics against them I like it

Lets get the ADL on this, I'm down.

Agreed.

This
Would not be 'unfair'. What's unfair is the deplorable way women are treated at Google, and the tech sector, and America in general. The only true fairness is to purge the males.

Please do it. Please fire all the white male employees and make a big public show of it. It might just be the final push to get White America to finally wake up and destroy the far-left extremism that has poisoned this once great nation.

WE NEED TO MEME THIS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN, NOW

YASSS QUEEEN!! Take that white males!!

Not everyone sees it as a PR fuckup though. Sure, rational people do, but....

Actually nvm you're right, let's get this shit going

every male quit google
we'll see how far that goes

I think you might have a point. An investigation to find all the sexist males would take too long. Who knows what could happen in the interim? Firing all white males is the way to go (they're only there cause of their privilege anyways).

How do we get the public to push google to fire all white males?