Be American

>be American
>have literally no national culture
>no sense of identity or self worth
>only semblance of culture comes from (((((((((((Hollywood))))))))))) and mass (((consumerism)))

Holy fuck im glad im not an American

>inb4 "ebnjoy gettings rabed by mohabbed commie eurocuck :DDDD"

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/brexit-eea-negotiation-transition-uk-drifts-closer-to-norway-style/
unvis.it/politico.eu/article/brexit-eea-negotiation-transition-uk-drifts-closer-to-norway-style
youtube.com/watch?v=-b_NVqt9oY8
youtu.be/2fDkxQBjgFU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In the grand scheme of things though, is it better to have no national culture/identity at all, or to have yours rooted out and thrown away by carefully planned population replacement?

no

Hey Norbot, I have a gift for you to archive this at your earliest convenience - politico.eu/article/brexit-eea-negotiation-transition-uk-drifts-closer-to-norway-style/

Archived it
unvis.it/politico.eu/article/brexit-eea-negotiation-transition-uk-drifts-closer-to-norway-style

>tfw native American
I have culture. Dances with wolves is my favorite movie.

The whole world is steeped in American culture, and not for the better

You're like a fish who doesn't know what water is.

burgers are poor bastards yeah
also:
>Canada
>history

>America has no cultu-

Would someone kindly explain why 90% of Americans on pol whine about their heritage?
This is literally the only country on this board that cares about muh heritage.

holy fuck what is wrong with americans

America was a mistake

they whine about their heritage because thats the only little bit of self identity they actually have

Nice meme, Sven.

>be european
>be dragged down by the weight of your history
>come to hate your own identity because you're reminded of it every day for better or for worse
>only available culture stems from cultural normative, language and historical sources, which prevents new ideas from being expressed effectively without major dysfunction

Your country is gonna be muslim in 20 years, fuck off norcuck

Black Friday Walmart chimpouts are pretty unique to American culture. Never seen those in other countries.

>be European
>kill each other
>allow other Europeans to come from America and dictate culture for 70 odd years
>take piss out of Americans about hollywood and consumerism
>has own Nation partake in said deviance
>shitposts on a mongolian knitting while said Americans are now sorting shit out
>has to say inb4 ebnjoy gettings rabed by mohabbed commie eurocuck :DDDD because of how shit his Continent is

You embarrass us, you fucking faggot.

>This is literally the only country on this board that cares about muh heritage.
you didn't see OP bragging about his? or the 50 other "Do americans really do..." threads each day wherein europoors brag about their cultural heritage. you guys take time to make collages comparing architecture.. you're obsessed iibh

>Fugg u nordcugg!! *takes a bite out of gigantic hamburger* ur gonna be fuggin moselm u cugg! *gets shot by a nigger*

Your flag shows your heritage ours does not

> Norwegian
> white guilt
> or just any guilt, at all

t. American historian

So what you're telling me is that culturally Norwegians are sociopaths?

Sounds about right.

>>be American
>>have literally no national culture
What happened to Nordbot? Why would he be so wrong? Is it National Depression Day yet?

your country literally started the world war that destroyed europe and let the jews take control so dont claim that im the one embarrassing "us"

What's a "nordbot"? You're aware bots are against the rules, yes? They get banned on sight.

Silly, The entire constitution, 1st, 2nd, 4th amendment determine an unique culture of individual self-reliance and freedom, that has no parallel in other parts of the world.

Why do u think USA is the lone superpower? That's the result of that culture.

By the way SJWs and many black communities are killing the culture.

You hate us cause you ain't us.

But enjoy your population getting completely displaced in 20 years. How long do you think that a country with population size of 5 million is going to last?

We compare our architecture because European architecture is diverse, due to cultural and historical differences.
And there is a lot to compare

America is a concrete world.
Cold, globalised and grey.
I, as a person, I am genuinely afraid of living in cities such as Detroit, New York or Washington.
I can't imagine living in such depressing and soulless places.

And the place where I live - Krakow, has soul. It has history.

name one part of american culture that isnt (((hollywood)))

>be Amerifat
>get shot

they could have had something if they maintained some semblance of racial identity.

and you're the same user who said america is
>literally the only country on this board that cares about muh heritage.
lol, be grateful for your heritage because it's all you got

>my face when an american was fat near me

the idea of "freedom" as a culture isnt the same as art, music and common ethnicity

I am just saying that Norwegians -- just like Fins, Poles, Czechs, Sweds, Slovakians and so on. -- don't have ANY reason to feel guilty

It is all Anglo - Dutch - Latin - German - Belgian fault.

2 for 1

This, want to know something even funnier?

I'm fin my BS in geology, and I couldn't point his stupid euro country on a map if you offered me the best internship.

Feelsgood not giving a shit about irrelevant countries.

>ITT: europoors assmad about not being center of the world so they cherrypick the worst parts of america
Stay salty, my friends.

Christ.
> What I am trying to say:
You are living in America. You are a part of America nation and yet you lads always act like you are
> Russian
> German
> Irish
> Polish
> Anglo Saxon with Prussian heritage

And we, Europeans are living in our countries. We are taking about OUR nations, about OUR cultures. We are not a melting pots ( not yet I guess)

We know who we are, we don't have to take those stupid dna tests or ask members of our families who we really are.

That's right, because the only thing your history consists of is killing each other.

I mean, there's reason to feel guilty about killing people you hate, right?

ebnjoy gettings rabed by mohabbed commie eurocuck :DDDD

>America has no culture
>literally consumes American culture daily

We were hijacked. We were once very proud in knowing who we were. Loving and relishing the fact that we were forged from the fires of revolution. Now it's nothing more than "USA! USA! USA!" chants instead of what the Founding Fathers preached. It's really sad, one of the toughest pills for me to swallow about my country tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=-b_NVqt9oY8

Sven, how does it feel that a nigger infested hellhole like Massachusetts beats you out in terms of GDP despite having less than half the surface area you do?

speaking of culture...

/thread

And still our 'non-culture' dominates the fuck our of yours.

Frankly Shit tier comic m8

if we were vulnerable enough to be hijacked, we suck. get over it.

Get over yourself, you barely just acquired autonomy as a country, why not post some pictures of your commie blocks instead.

eurofats are actually braindead you just used the most generic "insult" and then say inb4 you mention our biggest flaw.

must be pretty shitty to act like the rapeugees are normal XDDDDDD.

swallow magnets fucking muslim

>That's right, because the only thing your history consists of is killing each other

I don't know you
I don't know where you live, who you are, what gender or age are you.
But I, unironically, think that you are worse than blacks.

There is so, so much more to our history than just killing.

youtu.be/2fDkxQBjgFU

Sup Jamal

>its another eurocuck vs americuck thread
The only ones with a long-term future is us.

>me, my family, and everyone i know are 100% full blown polish
keep wishing, bud
everyone's a mutt these days except probably extremely rural 3rd worlders

I don't see how eating rotten fish and Fucking your cousin counts as a culture Norway.

Tell me again how many of your grandparents were kicked out of their homes so sand niggers could live there?

Don't shit talk my favorite movie.

I live in Wyoming and it's really nice here. No Hollywood crap, countryside is beautiful, and even the few colored people I see are fairly decent people. I understand why you hate the worst parts of the United States though.

weak & unoriginal comeback

>long-term future is us.
Lmao
>Be Saudi
>oil is finished
>Sheeeeiit.jpg

I know this is bait but think about it, America is a young nation, if were still this way in 300 years then you can say shit

>eating rotten fish
that's an icelandic thing and perhaps swedish. we may eat strange things, but not that strange.

Please elaborate why would I even consider arguing with Brit? You shit on everything and turn on other Europeans anyway. Nothing good would ever come out of it

Sven is used for a swede you imbecile. It means literally nothing to us.
What the fuck are you on about being "dragged down by the weight of your history"? There is literally nothing in our history dragging us down unless you count the recent history of being a vassal state of the jewish/yankee empire. You are a modern version of the Hun´s; barbaric violent people who claws everywhere around the world, but you will tip over soon, the jews will abandon you soon enough.

>be Norweigan
>get stomped on Stamford Bridge

>be norwegian
>only norwegian in the news this past eyar was in a music video about sucking black cock

Look, have pride in your country. In your hjstory. Its yours. In fact, its beautiful.

Poland has a great history. The polish people are demonstrative of a great spirit which endures.

Heck, your people helped win us our freedom.

My pride stems from the fact that I am not bound to the old world or old ways. My people left because it was worth the risk.

Amen.

im polish and love most my people but """freedom""" from nazis? thats a joke

Sorry, it's hard to keep track of small cucked Scandinavian backwaters.

Americans had a culture, its just been killed by marxists.

Now its reduced to a few Holidays (Thanksgiving 4th of July etc) and even that is under constant attack by leftists.

Well, we had a good run I guess. Should have stayed isolationist and not accepted Jews from Europe.

Those incredible deep discounts (limited time only) are unique to American culture as well.

He was referring to American independence war.
So yeah - no Nazis involved

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yuropoverties absolutely demolished

>be brit
>live in communist brick house
>walk outside
>get arrested for being white
>get acid thrown in your face while on your way to prison
>get murdered in prison by mohammed

not really that hard though, you can count them on one hand. but i know you guys aren't that keen on education and knowledge.

>>be American
>>have literally no national culture
>>no sense of identity or self worth

- false
- false

this is what beat the Germans

>wrestling in walmart
this is what liberty looks like whether you agree with it or not. it's called human rights, try to keep up, europe.

>be euro
>have all the things you make fun of americans for not having
>throw it all away

Why do Scandinavians take in refugees?
They literally don't need to, they don't have large enough economies to support them and they don't really have a responsibility for them.

Us, France and Germany are forced to take them, but you guys should just kick them out.

Everyone knows Canadians are superior to both
>inb4 muh leaf memes
I used the in bee fore so you can't say that, making my point literally incontestable

well, that word triggered you into a response, so it does work.

hey, how does it feel to only have the jewish e-peen meter to compare your supposed success?
>muh gdp
we live in a country that has sustained life for over 10.000 years of our people. We live with nature all around us in great wealth and we dont even need to destroy our country and its nature to be like this.
Our mountains are rich with Thorium that can be mined at later stages, because we dont need it now. Our waterfalls give us all the energy we can consume. even with filth with your barbarian mindset of only getting that jew printed dollar we still manage to keep our closeness with nature

go worship the jew as a 5th generation concrete monkey in a shithole of a city, while i grow my own food, walk in the mountains every day, fish in the fjord and still got time to shitpost on Sup Forums

I've traced my lineage back to the 1600's in America. I have a culture, I have a heritage, I'm American. All of my branches have been here since before we were a country. How far back until you have to trace yours to Somalia?

We did have a culture, but technological advancement as consumed us the same way it has everyone else. Germany is no longer traditional, Britain is no longer Britain, etc. So many cultures have been destroyed, countries besides America were just lucky enough to enjoy having one for longer than we could.

>be Norwegian
>have uhhhhhhhhh

>Wal Mart
>wrestling
>fatasses everywhere
>motorizes shopping carts
>stuff written in Spanish
You can't get more American than this pic

much higher hdi

o thought he was talking about the polish enigma code-cracking pollacks nvm

We put men on the moons and explore deep space with satellites.

We put rovers on foreign worlds.

meanwhile the european space agency with the collective minds of many nations struggles to properly land a satellite on an asteroid.

I'm sick of this stupid shit.
american culture is sex drugs and rock and roll, it's big burgers big guns and big tits. America is steeped in culture.

explains mistake
>hu hu muh triggered

had only overwatch worked for me instead of endless login loop i wouldnt even write at all.

Lack of funding. We have no interests for space travel YET.

Still, the US, despite its technological and economic prowess is still doing a shit job for the space industry.

>snowniggers
>culture

pick one

>muh gaymes

>have literally no national culture
not true

>american culture is sex drugs and rock and roll, it's big burgers big guns and big tits

i say, right to the point, we live other times today:)

i mean, these wallmarts must be the safest places on earth; even jihadis wouldnt bomb them. after all, why would you destroy the weakest link of your enemy instead of letting it rot the rest away.