Nork Propaganda

I wanted to share some of the 100% real pictures that the capitalist pig dogs don't want you to see about their treatment of north koreans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tf1d65OHYXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gimme the cuck ones. I want to see some fear of the white man taking their women

With your help we can surely secure the people's republic for years to come.

American here

Shut was so cash they actually painted us pictures to remember the good times by.

Understandable have a great day

whats with the hourglass?

MUH 6 GOOKILION

what event is this referring to
is this the american standard procedure?

That's my grandfather in the first photograph. He threw the baby in there because the baby wouldn't be quiet. That's war.

this. I like it. It's going on my helmet now

Damn this is some pretty decent art. Good on those lads cleaning up that godless land. Maybe we can do it again soon.

Lefty"""pol""" go back.

It's the US 7th army insignia.

I am going to put that on my car. Perhaps I can trigger someone.

I love that "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition" type of torture devices. The vivid imagination of those gooks is to be commended.

FYI these are propaganda images like those used in WWI showing German soldiers catching babies on bayonets.

think it's actually a nuclear symbol of sorts

7th Infantry division

>commies
>people

7th ID, actually.

Actually that realy happend, their are real pictures of victims in some village where US troops massacerd random civilians.

Very inspirational.

In this image we see sticks of dynamite shoved into all holes and then launched and detonated up in the sky. We call it the human firework.

>NO GET THAT DAMN CAPITALIST PIG DOG AWAY FROM ME

>That nose
Hmmm... Maybe these North Koreans were onto something...

lol... it cracks me up that you think even a single person on this site will believe that... or care

Man, these make my dick hard.

Why is nork propaganda so aesthetic?

Thanks user, saved

C'mon Hans. You really believe that North Korean crap?

Then again the Germans of old are all gone and replaced with commie hun rape babies so I can understand why you think this.

this was my origin access profile picture until someone reported it lol

If Axis won the WW2 this is how the Allies would be portrayed, makes you think

Kek

Wtf i hate USA now

I wouldn't doubt it, America is known for killing civilians.
>kill every man over ten

Wouldn't it be hilarious if that really was an attempt to push prop out by NK.

"Oh shit! Trump is serious, we have to take our agenda to pol, they will help us!"

Why all the americans look like literal jews?

It's funny because the Nork government is actually guilty of doing everything featured in the images to their own citizens.

Because they are.

Just how much western media have you been watching Genghis?

Pretty messed up they weren't politically correct and added black people, gays, and Mexicans into their photos. Not cool Kim, not cool....

People may have their feelings hurts by your refusal to go PC brah!

Yep, that's what they did in the Philippines for 2 or so years continuously.

Americans don't learn about that though.

Americans did far worse than these pictures in the Philippines, Vietnam, north Korea, and any other country they have invaded.
The American is subhuman.

>amerikikes
>people

pick one

America invaded the Philippines?

Was that before or after it invaded Spain?

At least Abuelo still knows our history.

and the worst thing, they're PROUD of it

truly subhuman

Guess that's what Western propaganda does: ignore how Americans are worse than vermin sucking their Jewish overlord dicks

Further to that, they started by promising the philipinos independence.

Within a few days they attack them without warning and began killing men, women and children as the official order. Village to village, executing and torturing villagers in front of the others.

We had a good 400 years, but (((american))) greed is unending.

Buku pie from Negros is the best.

these are amazing

sause?

Even if the pictures were true, it's ok because communists aren't actually people.

Americans fucked up Philippines, it's sad. I wish we had the power to fix that mess.

The best part of this is these people are totally serious and are really trying to push some propaganda that nobody gives a shit about.

Did any of this ever actually happen?

You know that (((tricks))) runs deep with America.
>buys the Philippines from Spain
>proceeds to have a ridiculous mock battle to show they were liberating the country

PELAGIUS KING

fuck off lying Juche party slave!

This one is my favorite.

No, it is all communist bullshit.

Who the fuck is dumb enough to shill for North Korea? North Koreans would be x10 the oppressors to South Koreans that the US would be to the North.

>Did any of this ever actually happen?
What do you know about the CIA

I'll bet every single thing depicted happened to certain high-class Koreans with valuable information

Hopefully

wtf i hate America now

For some reason this song came to mind when I saw this picture:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tf1d65OHYXo

well, dont fuck with the US if you dont want your population cut down severely

that nose...

>mfw when after 60 years of fake propaganda and boy who cried wolf posters, Americans vote in a new president who really WILL do this to North Korea

NK propaganda officers sitting in NK, inside government buildings, spamming western internet sites. they are commenting on breitbart and things like that. There are like 1000+ IP addresses in NK, all for the military intelligence.

LMAO
HHAHAAHAHAHAHA
You fucking asshole. That is hilarious.

I wish this did happen to those damn commies.

TRUMP SAYS NORTH KOREA BAD
>jews hate north korea, has no exports to the west, no globalist central bank, nationalist, doesn't recognize israel, openly talks about the jewish conspiracy, etc.
???TRUMP KILL JEW???
>Trump fighting for jewish agenda
?????????????
???TRUMP GOOD GUY DOESN'T FIGHT FOR JEW FIGHTS AGAINST JEW???

the total retardation of your "thought" process makes you less than human

but why subhumans are dominate over non subhumans?

All these artistic renditions.

fuck off you retarded jew slave-animal

all you believe is propaganda, you have no logical process to your thinking

>let's give the jews another country to rule out of compassion for the south koreans

seriously, you need to die childless

these artists think that americans will use their gook saws as torture devices.

What really scares me is that even our 1st world countries have this or higher level of propaganda, but even if the population should be (((educated))), still the majority falls for (((tricks)))

Implying the koreans actually have a warhead or anything that could harm the US even slightly..
Why does everyone believe those """"newspapers"""" blindly? It came all very quickly, they just want to spend some money on military again, any reason to do so is justified.

EAD DA HODDOG
N-NNOOOOOO!

why does cancer kill babies?

because it's cancer. that's what it does.

your point of view is like expecting cancer to become sentient and start building empires etc.

He's just using them as cushioning.

when food plays with you

They should be scared. Who wants to be invaded by a trans nignog army bringing you some degenerate fatland freedom.

I'm surprised they didn't use black GIs for turbo-triggering.

>because someone doesn't like jews means they are the good guys
fuck off sand nigger

needs some steaks on the grill too

Lol Cropping that face for a reaction image.