Question for Whites Christians

If Jesus was truely brown are you going to continue following him

Wait, there's people who think he wasn't brown? How does that work?

Go fuck a goat, Achmed.

Sup Forums has a hard time separating skin color and actions prompted by culture. You can be a dark skinned top lad or a white nigger.

I'm pretty sure most people accept that he looks like any other Aramaic man

However it's very possilbe that Jesus was not as dindu looking as this, as there are plenty of aramaic people with light skin and less savage looking hair.

I don't even care if he was black as night. Thing that matter the most that he was god on earth

>MAH SKIN
Some people aren't retarded and don't worship their skin color. I understand that before learning about Christ whites were barely above mindless animals compared to people of Israel. And as atheism and paganism continues to spread among whites they will go back to that state. There is nothing special about human skin.

I never followed Jesus, however, Jesus was Black was were most characters from the Bible.

Nice reddit spacing

t. pakistinian that doesn't understand what made the Conception Immaculate.

This photo isnt the real look for jesus.
It was used for another thing.
Look it up, stop believing in fake news.

>Northern syrians (mary and joseph) are black
kys

Jesus was an Indo-European, probably blonde haired and blue eyed. The Middle East was White before the North African expansion.

Joseph was not the father

This.
He was a middle eastern Hebrew kike ffs

WE WUZing from european artists

im only a christian because of culture, not because of some kike or a desert book

He was a Romanian bastard, probably southern European type, not north african or middle eastern

HURRRR JESUS SKIN COLOR MATTERS BECOME IM A DUMB RACIST DURRRRRRRRR

You fucks make me sick sometimes

It was HIS MESSAGE THAT MATTERED

I pray you atheists all burn in hell

calm down faggot

Im saying that for the heathens

Because Christkikes love everything Non-White.

Why pick a foreign culture when one can have their own ancestral culture? If Christianity were more kiked, nobody should follow it at all. It would have no legitimacy.