Are you ready to get drafted, American goyim?

Are you ready to get drafted, American goyim?

yes, finally! A job short unskilled Mexican little shits can steal from me

Illegals don't get drafted since the Selective Service System doesn't have records of them.

If Iraq War is any indication (I know it was not a draft), the only minority group that will be over-represented is the blacks.

>saber rattling . p n g

>busted right arm ~2yrs ago
>missing part of radial head, difficulty straightening arm
Have fun in the war without me.

>tfw already air national guard desk jockey

I hope you don't mind trading the life of a few million compatriots for another central bank to papa (((Rothschild))), burgers!

Fortunately I will never see the front lines.

It would be awesome to fly a drone and kill some koreans though

Our military is big enough to not require a draft... r-right guys?

The fat guy with the bad haircut is really starting to piss me off now

Have fun being vaporized by a Chinese cruise missle while you are forced to do paperwork on a base in the pacific!!

I'll just say I'm 3 of the 5 genders that are aren't male.

And now we watch as 2/3 of the american army disappears because most are there for free benefits and gibs.

Sure, your country is also big enough so you can take a few nukes.

Are you actually retarded? Our situation with NK has been more heated than this multiple times.

>tfw old
well have fun without me boys! USA USA!

Who? There's an orange and yellow fat guy with a bad haircut.

I'm 34 so I'm safe.

My body is ready

Fuck that, I'm getting the fuck out of there.

I will proudly accept my fait if I am drafted.
Do your duty America or GET OUT!!! REEEEEEEEEE

>implying this is anything but saber rattling
that said going to war to finish the norks off would unironically be the one thing I would support Trump doing, we've been kicking the can down the road 20 years and we've now reached the cliff, where an unironic madman is going to be able to strike the US mainland and has said as much repeatedly for decades. I don't see how this is avoidable unless Kim realizes he's getting perilously close to suicide

Fuck yeah

GET OUT ILLEGALS!!!

WW3 won't be fought with troops

North Korea could literally nuke the south tomorrow and you niggers would still bitch ifwe took them to the cleaners
NK apologists fuck off and die

Implying we would need a sizable force to take out a third world shithole.

I live in Washington, D.C. far from any potential nukes.

>rattle saber
>somewhere else
>don't actually have much deployed in South Korea
The biggest danger is if the imbecile in the White House actually tries to accomplish something.

Lol during ww2 the draft was 18-40 and 17 with parental permission plus plenty of guys over 40 as generals and if they could pass the physichal

Nigga you just as fucked as all of us

Thank's for the future war films my American friends

>20 years
Try 60

As long as they're aiming at you, im rooting for em. :^)

Already did four active and four inactive. I'll be keeping everyone's wives companies since I can't be drafted.

Fire and Fury!
WW3 fall of mankind. Lets hope China accepts N Korea's fate.

why would there be a draft?

our standing military could take NK in like a day

this. DIE AMERICA!

>first nuclear test
Lol no delivery system
>first ICBM
Lol can't miniaturise nuke
>first miniaturised nuke
Lol no survivable reentry vehicle

Americans will just keep making excuses until the sun dies out.

They can't legally draft me ;)

>being this asshurt that your fat boy prince is gonna get his shit pushed in

Thanks to the 14th amendment, they can't draft us without drafting women too. Equality kek

>drafted
>war with NK under current circumstances is a push button war

Oh right, i forgot its 1912 and the trenches of europe are screaming for fresh meat. Imbecile.

Wait fuck, if NK nukes America, then I'm going to war too because of the Mutual Defense Treaty.
See you lads on the battlefield.

>lol radiation isn't THAT bad
>shits out insides

Can't wait!
Got sendt home from the army because of my autism but if shit goes down they wont have a choice but to draft me
Either gonna die a hero or come home as a hero, win-win for me
it's just gonna end in nukes anyway, isnt it?

They'll start with the 18 year olds though. Hopefully by the time they burn through the cannon fodder, I'll be safe.

You know the war would end before the first draftee completed boot camp? Idiot.

Unless others join in and make it a world war, there will be no draft.

North Korea is half of a tiny peninsula that we can just nuke/drone indefinitely.

you know the year isn't 1933 right?

Why is everyone making such a big deal about NK, like what are they going to do? Throw missiles in the sea? Call China?

Just fucking drone Kimmy and we're done here

o-ooh no it's retarded :(

>]
Exactly. But if China retaliates they will get Russia involved = WW3 = Draft unless Mutual ensured destruction is used in the beginning.

>wtf i love commies now
Sup Forums is dogshit, all commies deserve the rope
>B-BUT MUH BANK
literally does not fucking matter, they're a shithole and if you love them so much fucking move there.

Reporting for duty SIR

I have Asthma and a crooked foot. No thank you.

Naw im gonna sit here and play vidya and watch anime. Sitting on some boat for days and running up a hill into a border sounds tiring.

How?

Does the US accept foreign volunteers?

jokes on u, im already enlisted

>lost to illiterate rice farmers
>then goat herders
>constantly tries to fight wars without actually fighting them
>haven't been in a high intensity conflict in decades
If something actually comes out of this, you're in for a nasty surprise.

Nobody's getting drafted you dolt. The only ground forces that would invade best Korea would be the south Koreans because they share a similar history and language with them. There would be a lesser chance for bloodshed if they invaded. All we would do as Americans would be to provide air support and bomb all of their airfields and missle production facilities. The Norks would go full Viet Cong mode if American ground forces invaded their land. It would be beyond retarded.

What war happened in 1933?

Just say you're a girl(male). Stock up on those hormone pills, burgers.

A draft is not going to happen. We have enough troops, this would not be a large scale ground war.
This would be about as much of a war as the 1991 Gulf War was. Bombers then maybe armor if we want to occupy.

South Korea is a degenerate SJW shithole. I don't care about Worst Korea.

>NORTH KOREA DINDU NUFFIN!
>THEY AINT CONTROLLED BY DA REPTILIANS!@!!
Sounds like /leftypol/ butthurt to me. Assad can stay but Kim has to go. No mercy for the commies.

Nothing important now shut up and suck my vagenis.

>commies

They are more nationalist than you, while you are much bigger commies than them. Its so ironic it hurts.

if NK was smart they would target israel instead of the us

Suddenly America is full of trans men age 18-40. This was (((their))) plan all along.

>lost
>commie flag
Shocking

>vagenis.
hahahahhahahahahahah

Nah, the moment the draft starts is the moment my gender becomes fluid. NK war is not worth my life. Next one ill go.

I will never sacrifice my life for the Jewish elite. They can send the millions of mudshits, niggers, and spics.

This
I care more about the US and Japan than SK desu

>we didn't actually lose
>ARVN did :^)
Oh boy, it's going to be sweet.

This. Central banks have nothing to do with this at all. Bolivia and the Philippines ditched their central banks and nobody wants to go to war with those countries. This is different than some tinpot dictator in the middle east.

1933????? I'm rusty on my war history, please remind me which war was in 1933?

>2017
>draft
>implying any major war that would require a draft wouldnt end up being a nuke tossing game.

>be kim
>should I anger Sup Forums and nuke kpop niggers
>should I try to nuke sanfrancisco and make Sup Forums happy

>Already sergeant in Army
All you fuckers are going to be pushing for daddy

>failed to achieve objective
>not losing

>Vietnam has a Mcdonalds in it
Checkmate faggot

>american man get drafted
>get hardened up by the blodshed they see in korea
>come back
>don't take shit from jews, spics and niggers no more
>race war begins
88d chess master at it again

You can't get drafted if you volunteer.

>tfw too old to be drafted

yes

>muh goyim
Shut the fuck up you Russiaboos faggot. Anyone that fights for their country is a Jew puppet right? Russian faggots included right?

Realistically Trump is smart enough to make the SK and Japs do all the foot work and America would just be there for moral support which some ships n missiles n shit. Save money!!!!

>drafted
>2017

you are one dumb jew.

>not allowed to cross DMZ
>durr u lost cuz ur military sucks
Micky Ds in Vietnam, who won in the end?

FIRE
I
R
E

AND
N
D

FURY
U
R
Y

This is the kind of stereotypical arrogance which will ensure your boys get fucking slaughtered by wave after wave of brain washed Norks.

>Congress full of draft dodgers
>you in charge of checkmating anyone

they are commies just because they were forced to have that support when the yanks invaded after the frogs and japs had fucked them up.
they are more nationalistic than anything else and you disgusting jewish slaves dont need yet another war were you are the clear aggressor.

>he thinks we would waste infantry
Literally just bomb and starve them to death
Pacific war 2: electric boogaloo

>TFW have asthma

lucky jew

It'll be 1918-1919 all over again.

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE