Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

usernameusernameusernameusername.sarahah.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nancy pelosi is nuts
>you'd see every company only highier african american women if it cost them half as less to keep a controlled workforce.

#logic

What about Asian woman?

Except that's illegal, and any company that pays niggers less than whites would be shut down so fast your head would spin
no (you) for you

That's too fucking much

>compare average wages but not professions

Of course a niggress at McDonalds is going to make more than a white guy in an office.

Even if it wasn't a total fabrication I still wouldn't give a shit.

ginger haired men earn only 30% of what brown haired men earn, discuss.

I'm so happy that Nancy Pelosi is staying on as House leader through 2018, it's going to help Trump in the midterms tremendously.

Y'know the NEET class earns just 5% of what the working class does, if that.

This means we need more handouts to NEETS. They have to earn at least 110% of what working people earn before this is equal.

>3/5 compromise is back

>people stopped believing in wage gap
>make it about race instead
pottery

Men under 5 ft earn 10% of what men over 5 ft earn, discuss.

black women work shit jobs because they are incapable of intellectual work

underrated

Can someone tell me why the FUCK liberals cannot for the fucking life of them into burden of proof? Where's her fucking evidence? Where's the substance beyond just a stupid goddamn image? And I know right where this heads the moment you ask
>look it up yourself I'm not going to spoonfeed you.
2020 can't come soon enough. Looking forward to voting against those liberal filth.

Out of curiosity, what is the ratio of welfare received for black females and white males? How about taxes payed?

I thought everyone gets the same amount on welfare? Black women get less money on welfare than men?

>welfare
>earn

Death to niggers and jews

i'm gay and nancy pelosi is my butt plug

Maybe those "black women" should not have children and only focus on STEM careers.

men with extra nipples earn only 1% of what average nipple numbered men earn, discuss.

Fuck you, nigger loving kike

>black women
>working

>white female millionaire politician tries to lead the march for equal pay for black women

Liberals truly have no self awareness.

Fuck you and fuck niggers

They earn .87 to $1 earned by white men. Asian men earn $1.17 to $1 for white men. Asian men out earn Asian women by a lot.

Make me.

>mfw exactly 3/5

didn't know welfare paid that much

Black women earn more. More kids=more welfare

they are digging their own graves but they have already dug so far deep they can't get out

Small business owners take note! Only hire black women, they'll do the same work for 40% less. Or maybe Nancy Pelosi is a retard who has her head shoved so far up her ass she can't see the light of day.

to be fair, do you have any fucking idea how easy it is to get a job you're under qualified for as a black female?

END THE GENDER WEIGHT GAP!

SMASH THE PATRIARCHY

If we send them back to Africa it won't be a problem anymore

Sounds about right. Look up the definition of earn.

That's true in my country, but that's because they're kaffirs.

Of course. A nigger is only worth 60% of a white man also.

>Asian men earn $1.17 to $1 for white men

This is how you beat their "argument". Everytime a kike or roastie brings up the pay gap mention that Asian men make more than whites.

I want to fuck that horse!

Funny - I thought the WNBA and prostitution payed better.

SOON

OH WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS UNNACCEPTABLE

White men get only 0.12 gib per every gibsmedat given to a black woman.

Aaaaaaand /thread

Someone should have started tweeting about how black women earn less than white women and started shaming white women over it to make feminists' heads explode.

A little gratitude? You were doing it for free until we decided different. Don't beg the question, niggers.

They should stop getting shit jobs then

I'm curious, are Jews counted as (((White Men))) in this case?

it's bullshit and she knows it. Nancy Pelosi is smart enough to know that this statistic is not referring to how much they make in the same job. it refers to how much they earn in different fields. If it's even true at all.

She does this because it creates an illusion of oppression, or inequality. she is race baiting. she is evil.

Jews are a race user :^)

Maybe then black woman should get a better education and work harder instead of riding the dick carrousel and spit out niglets like a conveyor belt.

Now these Asian "men" have the audacity to sue over affirmative action as if they are oppressed. Clearly, according to their earnings, they are the oppressors.

Slide Thread
1 post by this ID, etc.

>Dat camo
>dat bizzarro SSG rank
Who made this lol

see it from the other side.
a black women in the us earn 10 times of her black sister in africa!

how about they thank the white man for shipping them to the new world?

Even blonde haired lighter skinned horses are more attractive than their darker counterparts. Really makes you think

what does Sup Forums think about equalizing incomes?

Do you have proof to back up this image or proof they didn't account for jews? How come jews arent on the image? What about asians? Fuck off you cuck

Stop being a nigger then.

Women on average are a net loss on taxes im sure black women are the bottom of that barrel

Take a step

Drag em up

Repeat

Two kinds of people

People in the wagon, people oulling the wagon

Black women are at the back of the wagon

notice how it doesn't say that black women earn less PER HOUR WORKED.
really activates my macadamias

Thank you for my heart laugh Hans

Black women work .1 hours for every hour a white man works. So, it's kind of a wash.

Sounds like they're getting a pretty good deal.

Big shock, welfare doesn't pay the same as a real job.

UNDERRATED AS FUCK

Jesus. Welfare gets you that much? Why bother working?

>Implying black people, especially black women, on average work in this country...
Yeah I'm sure when you factor in all of the diddndus I'm sure on average they do make less

I
Don't
Care

They don't work. They just stand there saying "mah feet iz tired" and complaining to laquueshah.

>earns 60 cent while not working compared to a working man
GET. A. JOB. NIGGER.

> earn
That's too fucking much

Black women and jew supporting hippy
plz bomb

>usernameusernameusernameusername.sarahah.com/

Maybe because they all work at Walmart or McDonald's.

Cut your nails.

keyword: EARN
earn, to work for
they earned less, if they wanted that extra 40% they should do the work

nice

>get utterly BTFO on the gender pay gap
>better nudge the goal posts.

Pictures like this need to be going around more to all the equality cunts piping up
>I know several guys who need to take pain pills before they head for work and they can't even get shitty early pension and they can't stop because they need to feed their family. I never hear shit about those guys, only all this bs women shit never those hard working fuckers who lay that silky smooth road for your ugly prius

It appears sitting at home and making the state pay for all of your fatherless kids doesn't make you as much money as a job. Imagine that.

Movers. Can't forget them. You know, the guys you hire to move your shit from one house to another because you cant.

Said the multimillionaire space alium

I don't make any money.
Pelosi can shove her schlock up her wide-set cunt. Maybe they wouldn't have to work, if niggers could raise functioning fucking men.

It's highly accurate as they're only 3/5 human.

kek

>Niggers earn their welfare
Wew lad

Seeing as the average SJW female weighs over 180 pounds, I can see they're trying to close that gap.

Black women receive $10.00 worth of welfare for every $0.10 of welfare received by a white men.

How do NEETS even earn anything?

Boy oh boy do I wonder why LaQueisha the McDonalds bathroom cleaner and her friend Osheenia the kindergarten cook make less money than Grant the electrical engineer and James the architect.

Sounds like the black woman needs to get off her lazy fat ass and get a real job instead of being a cunt at the DMV.

I thought black women were the most educated demographic in America, why are they so poor???

government salary
its honorable work, we do

I hate walking up to a black lady in any kind of bureaucratic desk job like the DMV or what have you... You KNOW she's gonna be the biggest bitch there.