Vaccine Exceptionalism

Help me out here /pol. Why is it absolutely not okay, under any circumstance to question anything about vaccines? A friend told me I sounded like a cult member because I dared question how necessary some vaccines were. Why is it practically heresy to say anything other than "vaccines are perfect and work, if you disagree you are a crazy, anti-vaxxer" ? Have any of you experienced this?

Other urls found in this thread:

fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/fake-science-08-06-2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

brainwash

Because most people criticizing vaccines are misinformed mouthbreathers on par with greenpeace who earned that reputation.

Because every 3rd commercial in the US is a drug commercial.

>Vaccines are the one thing we are NEVER allowed to question.
>Question vaccines.
>People automatically assume you are insane.
>Don't worry goy, just let me inject this liquid metal into your body.

because antivaxxers retarded opinions have resulted in outbreaks of long dead diseases in the US. why the fuck should i give merit to your opinions if you literally reintroduce black fucking plague to my state

checked

Vaccines aren't real. Fight the powah. If you are pure in heart and a vegan you will never be ill.

SJWs:
>Everything is subjective
>Facts are racist/sexist conspiracies
>Informed opinions are all in on the conspiracy
>People with no understanding of a subject are more correct than those with an understanding

Anti vaccine people:
>Everything is subjective
>Facts are capitalist/doctor conspiracies
>Informed opinions are all in on the conspiracy
>People with no understanding of a subject are more correct than those with an understanding

Watch Vaxxed. They document the #cdcwhistleblower who covered up their autism findings

They cause autism.

>they made Sup Forums

>Watch vaxxed
Hey dude watch bowling for columbine to see how america needs gun control

There are plenty of credible doctors that have spoken out against some of the harmful aspects of vaccines that have been silenced.

Got any sources?
I don't mean that in a snarky way, I'd actually like to read some.

Sure, question it.
If you want to question the science behind it please tell us and show us the evidence.

doctor here, vaccinate your children Sup Forums.

>tfw this backfired on them

The United States vaccination policies are extreme even by global standards.

Does a two week old baby really need to be vaccinated?

If you thought about answering yes then answer how generations before(including almost everyone posting here) were fine not being vaccinated so young. How did we all survive, we didnt get vaccinated at two weeks old!?

fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/fake-science-08-06-2017

I asked for sources, not hyperbole.

Thanks.

Let Vaccines, Enjoy Allergies
ASURA TOWN

All that article really says is that some studies and papers have agendas and that you need to be critical of what you read, which isn't really all that out there.

Because liberals are an evil sick cult and if you don't bow down and worship their retardedly fucked up views, then you are a target... which is fine because those pussies can't fight worth shit.

megachecked

Vaccines are poison. They are mandatory for you, your family, your friends and your babies. They have been proven to cause autism in children. It’s a fact. It’s another creation by the Zionist Jews and illuminati. The grays from Zeta Reticuli colluded with the new world order in 1947 to poison our water with fluoride and release toxic chemtrails in our atmosphere. The reptilian agenda is moving forward according to David Ike. Read a book for once, user. If you’re too lazy, tune into Alex Jones. He is our lord and savior. You might learn something.

I have never received a shot in my life, AMA.